Re: Moon Mage titles 08/01/2010 08:20 PM CDT
>Highest nonmagic weapon is 201, armor 212 (shield).
>My guess of the spells remaining on your list would be Shear

Bingo.

~ Kougen

"I, too, routinely compare DragonRealms to being maimed by a sandpaper-wielding sadist." -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/01/2010 08:21 PM CDT
That was fun. Lets try another! heh

Player of Drevid and Jhaval

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/01/2010 10:53 PM CDT
>That was fun. Lets try another! heh

Suggest something. I can only make guesses at 95% of the titles right now anyway.

~ Kougen

"I, too, routinely compare DragonRealms to being maimed by a sandpaper-wielding sadist." -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:30 AM CDT
Shadow Mage sounds like fun. Most people don't seem to have that one, though they'll have shadow reaver.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:38 AM CDT
If you figure out Shadow Reaver, Shadow Mage shouldn't be too hard to knock out.

For what it's worth Shadow Weaver is the third "Combat/stealth" title though it's more of a lateral progression to that one.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 07:02 AM CDT
I have both shadow reaver and shadow mage, but do not have shadow weaver. I assume it has hiding and stalking as requirements. My hiding is 362 and stalking is 356.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 01:16 PM CDT
Darkness is probably a req for shadow weaver.

I don't have the title.

Hiding and stalking are 454 and 453 respectively.

The only shadow centric spell I don't have is darkness.

I have:
Shadows
DO
TV
Shadow Web

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 01:38 PM CDT
I have Darkness, DO, TV, Shadows and Shadow Web. 543 hiding and 562 stalking. No Shadow Weaver title.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 02:17 PM CDT
How about shadewatch mirror?
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 02:41 PM CDT
>That was fun. Lets try another! heh

I stand corrected. A significant number of people do enjoy PAFO titles.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 02:46 PM CDT
yes, I have shade watch mirror as well

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 02:53 PM CDT
>>I stand corrected. A significant number of people do enjoy PAFO titles.

Not everyone, and there can still be spoilers and PAFO. People who don't want to know don't have to look at the answer.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:02 PM CDT
You see what you guys are doing?

sadface

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:12 PM CDT
<<How about shadewatch mirror?

I have that as well.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:25 PM CDT
Silly thought, but do you guys have moonblade?
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:37 PM CDT
hah I don't mind working with a few people to do a title or three, but not ALL of them. I would so much rather a list of requirements. I HATE PAFO.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 03:49 PM CDT
>hah I don't mind working with a few people to do a title or three, but not ALL of them. I would so much rather a list of requirements. I HATE PAFO

Yea, I'd rather have a list. It would be more interesting for me to be honest. As it stands now, I feel like I don't want to be bothered with trying to figure them out.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 04:09 PM CDT
GM comment notwithstanding, let's try not to get back into the title/PAFO discussion. We were doing so well.

Solomon

Be our Facebook Pal!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DragonRealms/60215414412
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 04:17 PM CDT
<<Silly thought, but do you guys have moonblade?

Yes and shape moonblade as well.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 04:21 PM CDT
I think you guys are missing a skill req not a spell req for Shadow Weaver, but I'll admit the discussion has been scattered enough on it I'm not certain.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 06:13 PM CDT
Is it a mech lore requirement?

Kind of a silly idea but outside of Hiding And stalking I just took the weaver and ended up at mech lore. My mech is 333

-Serc

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 06:17 PM CDT
>>Is it a mech lore requirement?

Wrong skill set.

-Raesh

PS: Two titles require mech. Both are TF only.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 06:28 PM CDT
I Don't like PAFO anymore.

-Serc

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 07:37 PM CDT
What's your brawling? Bob and weave! BOB and WEAVE! LOL.
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 08:46 PM CDT
Maybe it's a perception requirement?
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 09:18 PM CDT
I'd say PM

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 09:20 PM CDT
You're gonna kick yourselves when you figure it out.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 09:23 PM CDT
>Shadow Mage sounds like fun. Most people don't seem to have that one, though they'll have shadow reaver.

Well we know both require DO, and the stealth reqs for Shadow Reaver are fairly low, no more than 200 hiding/stalking.

Other than that, I'm going to stop helping if it's somehow sending a signal to the GM's that I'm doing it because I enjoy it.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 09:23 PM CDT
You also weave TM patterns....

Unless of course you have to be ALIGNed to MOON to be one...
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 09:39 PM CDT
Must be animal lore.

>describe boar
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 10:21 PM CDT
<<You're gonna kick yourselves when you figure it out.

It's the yet unreleased, due to the mech split, underwater basket Weaving!

Or, Foraging.

~Tieriana~
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/02/2010 10:24 PM CDT
No titles account for the skill split (though some did, which is why some of the my defensive combat titles are a little odd on the reqs since they were going to req Warding). This is likewise a large part of why there are no Sorcery based titles currently.

Shadow Weaver reqs four survival skills and a spell.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 12:18 AM CDT
escaping!

Necromancy provides the only source of reliable and potent life extension on Elanthia.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 01:48 AM CDT
Vocals, IMO.

>describe boar
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 05:36 AM CDT
Lets see which make sense. Its a combat title so its Evasion, Hiding, and Stalking are a given.

That means it only has 1 more req which is really a mystery.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 07:30 AM CDT
the reason i say escaping... unyns weave webs... which you have to have "escaping" to get out of. So I do think its escaping.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 02:47 PM CDT
I'm guessing then, that the spell needed is shadow web.

So.... who here has a lot of escaping?

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 04:31 PM CDT
Define a lot? Hoping this data helps someone. I don't have the patience to figure it out.

Escaping: 113 81.51% clear (0/34)
Hiding: 387 28.04% deliberative (11/34)
Stalking: 337 63.02% clear (0/34)

In the chapter entitled "Perception," you have notes on the Clear Vision [cv], Piercing Gaze [pg], Locate, Distant Gaze [dg], Seer's Sense [seer], and Aura Sight [aus] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Psychic Projection," you have notes on the Hypnotize [calm], Mental Blast [mb], Psychic Shield [psy], Shadowling, Shadow Servant, and Thoughtcast spells.

In the chapter entitled "Moonlight Manipulation," you have notes on the Shadows, Focus Moonbeam [fm], Dazzle, Refractive Field [rf], Tezirah's Veil [tv], Shift Moonbeam [sm], Darkness, Crystal Spike [crs], Clarify Gem [cg], and Shadow Web [sdwb] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Transduction," you have notes on the Telekinetic Throw [tkt], Burn, Teleport, Telekinetic Storm [tks], Moongate [mg], Seal of Deflection [sod], Unleash, Whole Displacement [wd], Partial Displacement [pd], Ripple, Shear, Riftal Summons [rs], Imbue, Cage of Light [col], and Invocation of Energy [ioe] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Stellar Magic," you have notes on the Starlight Sphere [sls] and Shadewatch Mirror [shm] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notes on the Energy Bolt [bolt], Ease Burden [ease], and Manifest Force [maf] spells.

Skills (Some not listed because they were not significant) I tried to clean it up but got LAZY

Shield Usage: 503
Leather Armor: 486 83%
Light Chain: 134
Parry Ability: 54
Multi Opponent: 453
Medium Edged: 338 83% clear (0/34)
Short Bow: 43 90% clear (0/34)
Light Crossbow: 394 93% examining (13/34)
Lunar Magic: 777 82% considering (6/34)
Harness Ability: 788 09% thinking (5/34)
Power Perceive: 640 55% clear (0/34)
Arcana: 499 43% clear (0/34)
Targeted Magic: 619 55% ruminating (8/34)
Evasion: 569 85% attentive (10/34)
Climbing: 250 29% clear (0/34)
Perception: 490 59% clear (0/34)
Hiding: 387 28% attentive (10/34)
Stalking: 337 63% clear (0/34)
Stealing: 55 42% clear (0/34)
First Aid: 249 11% clear (0/34)
Foraging: 150 18% clear (0/34)
Escaping: 113 81% clear (0/34)
Skinning: 128 94% clear (0/34)
Swimming: 131 00% clear (0/34)
Scholarship: 516 42% clear (0/34)
Mechanical Lore: 312 38% clear (0/34)
Appraisal: 166 36% clear (0/34)
Teaching: 369 95% clear (0/34)
Astrology: 382 73% clear (0/34)

All Moon Mage titles available to me. Vahlissa is 116.

title pre list moon
The following titles of the Moonmage category are available to you:

Initiate Moon Mage, Apprentice Moon Mage, Journeywoman Moon Mage, Moon Mage, Expert Moon Mage, Master Moon Mage, Grand Master Moon Mage, Legendary Moon Mage, Stargazer, Medium, Contemplator, Mentalist, Mesmerist, Dreamer, Lunar Mage, Lunar Magician, Ascendant, Psychic, Dreamweaver, Illusionist, Novus, Occultist, Spectromancer, Puppet Master, Manipulator, Auspex, Enchantress, Astronomer, Lunarian, Wild Card, Lucky, Palm Reader, Austromancer, Chiromancer, Soothsayer, Luckbringer, Daydreamer, Augur, Fortuneteller, Visionist, Doomsayer, Dowser, Mystic, Predictor, Determinist, Diviner, Mantic, Sibyl, Fatebound, Aura Reader, Prophet, Omen, Ill Omen, Forecaster, Prescient, Pupil, Cold Reader, Meteorologist, Docent, Mathematician, Extrapolator, Philosopher, Geometer, Logarithmancer, Numinist, Sage, Logician, Fatalist, Cosmologist, Enlightened Geometer, Duskwalker, Darkling, Fade, Shadow of Fate, Observer, Clairaudient, Clairvoyant, Discerner, Charlatan, Dissident, Mystic Blade, Telekinetic Warrior, Mindflayer, Light Weaver, Hex, Displacer, Fate Reaver, Telekinetic Fury, Battlefield Scribe, Battlefield Scholar, Stalwart Scholar, Mystic Aegis, Geometric Warder, Spellbreaker, Spellbane, Nemesis, Fateweaver, Gambler, Cartomancer, Astraglomancer, Traveler, Telepath, Hypnotist, Psionic, Witness, Astral Traveler, Transducer
Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 05:33 PM CDT
I wanted someone with 200ish or more escaping.

The fact you don't have shadow magician is interesting....

Lets see....

If you bumped your charisma you'd get at least two more titles.

I don't know the Reqs on shadow mage, but your missing DO for shadow Reaver. As for Shadow Weaver, that one maybe a DO req as well.

More interesting stuff all the time. Though I'll thank you because you gave me some good info on shadow of fate.

Re: Moon Mage titles 08/03/2010 05:52 PM CDT
Okay... I'm not quite sure on this, but I think I pegged Omen and Ill Omen as having a Requisite of 275 Astro.

So add that to the list.