1 5 6 7 9 Next Next_page
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 03:35 PM CDT
Prognosticator is a lore heavy title.

600 Scholar is correct. It also requires a (somewhat smallish) number of predictions, and X in two other lores and a survival, where X is the same for all three skills but less than 600.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 08:17 PM CDT
completely wild guess here..

appraisal, perception, scholarship, and mechanical lore?

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/22/2010 03:13 AM CDT
>>Prognosticator is a lore heavy title.
>>600 Scholar is correct. It also requires a (somewhat smallish) number of predictions, and X in two other lores and a survival, where X is the same for all three skills but less than 600.
>appraisal, perception, scholarship, and mechanical lore?

I know I put "(if any)" on my list, but that's mainly because I'm stupidly cautious about anything that hasn't been confirmed. Astrology is a pretty strong given for this one.

If we're guessing -

600 Scholarship
400 Teaching
400 Astrology
400 Perception
+Predictions

~ Kougen

An opaque multi-armed devourer lovingly wraps itself around a puddle of water, only to shred it into bite-sized pieces and then swallow each bit in rapid succession.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/22/2010 03:58 AM CDT
Almost. Correct except the final lore skill isn't teaching.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/22/2010 05:03 AM CDT
>Almost. Correct except the final lore skill isn't teaching.

Well that only leaves Mech and Appraisal, and between those two I'm inclined to say Mech as a place holder for Enchanting.

~ Kougen

An opaque multi-armed devourer lovingly wraps itself around a puddle of water, only to shred it into bite-sized pieces and then swallow each bit in rapid succession.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/22/2010 05:11 AM CDT
Aren't you forgetting the instrument lores? Or Animal Lore!

Yeah! That's it!

-Raesh

PS: It's Appraisal. A number of titles use appraisal on the basis of it being the skill that best represents the ability to rapidly convert raw data into knowledge.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/22/2010 06:26 AM CDT
>Aren't you forgetting the instrument lores? Or Animal Lore!

Neatly discounted only because I had less than 400. =p

>A number of titles use appraisal on the basis of it being the skill that best represents the ability to rapidly convert raw data into knowledge.

Interesting logic. I'm pretty sure we never required Appraisal for titles before so that will definitely be a new way of looking at Moon Mage titles. Heck, even the LORE title category only has one title with an appraisal req (Art Historian).

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles (Battlefield Scholar) 09/23/2010 07:33 AM CDT
Well, can say that Battlefield Scholar either requires more than 250 parry, or (likely) 250 TM or more. (If parry is even a requirement).

Anyone have any guess as to any reqs?

Going to go with Scholarship, maybe Appraisal (based on the comment about appraisal)?

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Battlefield Scholar) 09/23/2010 10:35 AM CDT
>Anyone have any guess as to any reqs?

We don't even have enough info to start making sloppy guesses at any title in this family I'm afraid. The best I can think of is something like a combination of the reqs for Scribe (scholarship/teaching) along with evasion and maybe something like shield for combat reqs. Battlefield Scribe starts suitably small, no more than 150/200 for most reqs I'd say.

Past that, I got nothing.

~ Kougen

The shadowling exclaims, "Boo ya!"
1 5 6 7 9 Next Next_page