Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5
Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 05:44 PM CST
I just want to congratulate you on a job well done today.

It takes a special person to graverob someone, kill them repeatedly, call in a high circle buddy to kill them too, then report for PvP regardless of the fact that your buddy got in no less than three unconsented kills. What's that saying about the pot calling the kettle black?

Yeah, and including me in the report for doing nothing more than picking up what people dropped when they died and returning the items to the owners? That was really stellar.

And what was with Kakatal referring to Entyy as "his woman"? I thought you were bonded to Marrkie. Oh well, these things happen, right?

Rev. Reene

Sapphyr says, "Lighten up. Life isn't all magic hoodoo and funny chanting."
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 05:48 PM CST
I don't think Esuin's going to like this too much.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 05:54 PM CST
I got pulled up by the GMs and I was in M'riss, because I had my familiar following a graverobber/someone that had killed a couple good friends like 6 times.

Congrats though Enty/KAKA...Report macro losers like you take DR to the next level.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:06 PM CST
Hey Entyycement, did you know that your name is spelled incorrectly?
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:13 PM CST
This chick is certified crazy. I proudly one shot her to death. l2evade.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:32 PM CST
Nice job skewing the facts Caelumia aka friend of the village idiots. Strange got his buckler back but still felt like getting killed by a girl which I happily obliged. Funny you don't have any problems when your friends gather up to kill me and all the other stupid stuff you guys do like slaps, fams, locates blah blah.

I've grave robbed no one as I grabbed his buckler then walked out and dropped it. But don't you happily proclaim YOU'RE proclivity to grave rob..umm yes I think you do. As for Kak he's my hubbys best friend OOC and was pretty pissed when he cleaned house and he called me "his girl" meaning homegirl doofus though I know you do live for drama of any kind which is your life here in DR so don't act outraged now because you know this is what your pitiful life lives for. Anyone wants to know anyone's buisness go ask Caelumia she makes sure she knows everyones...no life.

Funny you lil squirts had no problem jumping me unconsented but when Kak killed the whole lot of you, you all cried like babies. Suck it up and move on.

Was a riot to watch..really was. Bravo for entertaining me with you stupidity all day.

~Entyy
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:39 PM CST
Uh, you reported dude, not us.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:42 PM CST
Funny you lil squirts had no problem jumping me unconsented but when Kak killed the whole lot of you, you all cried like babies.

I believe it was someone from your side who got the GM's involved, homegirl.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:52 PM CST
"Dude" I reported after a hour later from taking a break and I get slammed with locates..fams and a snipe in the guildhall. You should have left it alone when you got your buckler back. I originally assisted after Pythol who I have never met walks in and attacks me but during the assist I said no I didnt want you warned because at that point I didnt realize you thought I still had your buckler I just thought we were RPing our fued out for stealing from me.

But good lord enough is enough for anyone when you keep it up all day long because your pride got hurt. I didn't need a crew to deal with you like you did just because you can't kill me. You stole from me accept the consequences. I do apologize for walking out and dropping your buckler though apparently you guys have no problem grave robbing other people but someone drops a buckler and it's world war 3. I actually enjoyed tussling with you but you went down in points when you called out the posse.

My posse is stronger then yours end of story :)

-Entyy
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:53 PM CST
But don't you happily proclaim YOU'RE proclivity to grave rob..umm yes I think you do.

horrible runon sentence about homegirls and husbands and 50 other topics smashed into one huge piece of crap

In response to my older post, no, I guess you don't realize that your name is spelled wrong.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 06:54 PM CST
You getting all this Caelumia? I'm sure that you are..wipe the drool from your chin dear.

-Entyy
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:00 PM CST
You had Kakatal kill me and Pythol then you both proceeded to hide in no locate rooms while you reported to the GMs.

Its times like this where I look back to the beginning and think, "god, I should have just reported this idiot in the beginning, because they are going to do the same thing to me".

You ruin the damn game with your policy playing garbage and your no-name bought characters.

-Strange
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:01 PM CST
<<"Dude" I reported after a hour later from taking a break and I get slammed with locates..fams and a snipe in the guildhall. You should have left it alone when you got your buckler back. I originally assisted after Pythol who I have never met walks in and attacks me but during the assist I said no I didnt want you warned because at that point I didnt realize you thought I still had your buckler I just thought we were RPing our fued out for stealing from me.

But good lord enough is enough for anyone when you keep it up all day long because your pride got hurt. I didn't need a crew to deal with you like you did just because you can't kill me. You stole from me accept the consequences. I do apologize for walking out and dropping your buckler though apparently you guys have no problem grave robbing other people but someone drops a buckler and it's world war 3. I actually enjoyed tussling with you but you went down in points when you called out the posse.

My posse is stronger then yours end of story :)>>

1. You're a reporting idiot.

2. You tried to act like you weren't a reporting idiot by saying we reported like 3 posts ago, and were subsequently called out.

3. Your posse is weak, your boyfriend/home slice/best friend/whatever was about to get owned just like you did, and you were afraid.

4. Your "break" was you hiding in a private home so you wouldn't get destroyed (again)

5. How are you trying to act like a tough guy while admitting you reported? You're an idiot, and a macro reporting idiot at that.

6. I hope someday down the road you are stupid enough to try and mess with me, I will destroy you.

7. I had to number these because you're an idiot and wouldn't be able to keep up.

<3 Pythol
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:18 PM CST
I just think its funny that three relatively high circle players were hiding inside of a house spamming "REPORT OMG PLEASE GIVE ALL THESE BAD PEOLE NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HURT US IF WE STEP OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE!".

To sum it all up...You removed Strange from the guild so he couldn't get to his grave, gave his shield to Arjen which made it appear that you were passing it off, went and hid in your house for a few hours report macroing and bawling your eyes out all over the keyboard because you were afraid that Pythol and Strange would kill your paypal warrior friends. I think that about covers it.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:25 PM CST
<<Dude" I reported after a hour later from taking a break and I get slammed with locates..fams and a snipe in the guildhall.

Thats what happens when you graverob people. They come back and snipe you in the face.

<<You should have left it alone when you got your buckler back.

I only got my buckler back because someone told me where to find it. On the ground outside west gate. If I were like you I would have reported you for using game mechanics (kicking me out of the guild) to prevent me from getting my items from my grave.

<<at that point I didnt realize you thought I still had your buckler I just thought we were RPing our fued out for stealing from me.

You mean the buckler you claimed to have picked up and dropped immediately?

<<I didn't need a crew to deal with you like you did just because you can't kill me.

Nah, not a crew. Just one bought war mage, a safe room, and a report macro. PS- I killed you =)

<<do apologize for walking out and dropping your buckler though apparently you guys have no problem grave robbing other people but someone drops a buckler and it's world war 3.

lol. First you asked me to apologize. huh? Second, If I graverob someone, I accept any consequences. I dont abuse mechanics to do so, and I certainly dont hide behind the GMs when it looks like the tide is about to turn.

<<My posse is stronger then yours end of story

If by stronger you mean better at hiding in safe rooms and reporting then you should get a billion ranks in that skill.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:27 PM CST
Strange stop being a cry baby. You kept on harrassing me after you got your buckler back and all day long you kept whispering you were gonna report, bet you didn't tell that to the other second graders did you?

I reported for the harrassment to stop that was all. The GM asked me if I wanted you warned. I asked him to have the harrassment stop which he did. What makes you think you can chase someone all day long attacking with your lil friends and NOT think you weren't gonna get reported? Did you get a warning? umm no.

I didn't HAVE Kakatal kill you. When he logged on and I told him what was up he chose to do what he did on his own though I sure didn't mind it and will probably bake him some cookies now. :)

I realize you are struggling with what happened because you got spanked and the only thing I can tell you is seek help if you're that distraught over not being able to kill me over and over and over again.

I'm sure when you go to bed tonight you are going to lay there hashing this out all over again in your head bacause you can't accept defeat but I will sleep like a baby.

If you are going to play a thief accept the consequences of your actions or roll up a Empath.

-Entyy
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:31 PM CST
As for Pythols posts I can't help him understand any of this. It's impossible to get my point across to him because he would need a coloring book with crayons.

-Entyy
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:36 PM CST
It's always reasonably amusing to watch someone scrambling hopelessly trying to save face after they're outed as a massive report macro sissy.

Some free advice...reroll into a pyrdaen and make some hug and chase tail macros.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:38 PM CST
So sayeth Aerander who has had more drivers then a "79" Ford pickup.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:45 PM CST
It's always nice when someone knows what they're talkin about.

<<>>So sayeth Aerander who has had more drivers then a "79" Ford pickup.

You obviouly don't...know what you're talking about that is.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:47 PM CST
<<Strange stop being a cry baby. You kept on harrassing me after you got your buckler back and all day long you kept whispering you were gonna report, bet you didn't tell that to the other second graders did you?

Actually I whispered that to Kakatal to get him off our backs. Seems liek the only thing that frigtens these bought characters is seeing their 600 dollars go down the drain. Imagine that.

<<I reported for the harrassment to stop that was all. The GM asked me if I wanted you warned. I asked him to have the harrassment stop which he did. What makes you think you can chase someone all day long attacking with your lil friends and NOT think you weren't gonna get reported? Did you get a warning? umm no.

Did you know that even after I get my gear back I still have consent? The act of robbery gives consent. If you take it and give it back I can still kill you. Not only did you NOT hand it back to me, you passed it off to someone else. Strange coming back for revenge IS NOT harassment. He had 100% consent to kill your graverobbing ass.
If a GM truly asked you if you wanted me warned, then that GM had noooo clue what was going on today and probably should have gotten both sides of the story before asking you that question.

<<If you are going to play a thief accept the consequences of your actions or roll up a Empath.

I hope the next person reports you first. Maybe you will learn your lesson when you actually get burned for breaking policy. Maybe you should heed your own advice and accept the consequences for graverobbing.

<<I'm sure when you go to bed tonight you are going to lay there hashing this out all over again in your head bacause you can't accept defeat but I will sleep like a baby.

Ill sleep easier knowing that I didnt have to report to win.

PS-
<<I realize you are struggling with what happened because you got spanked and the only thing I can tell you is seek help if you're that distraught over not being able to kill me over and over and over again.

Entyycement notices your attempt to remain hidden while firing your copperwood longbow!
Jairem notices your attempt to remain hidden while firing your copperwood longbow!
Voracious notices your attempt to remain hidden while firing your copperwood longbow!
Entyycement notices you, and alerts others of your attempt to fire from hiding!
Entyycement's silver glow flares momentarily.
< Driving in like an adept combatant, you fire a razor-edged arrow at Entyycement. Entyycement fails to dodge, taking the full blow. The arrow lands an extremely heavy hit that cuts deeply into Entyycement's right tricep.
The razor-edged arrow lodges itself firmly into Entyycement!
Entyycement stops listening to Jairem.
* Entyycement was just struck down!
* Entyycement is slain before your eyes!
The field of silver-blue light dissipates from around Entyycement.
The powerful divine aura slowly wanes from about Entyycement.
The soft silver glow fades from around Entyycement.
A passerby runs off, screaming for the militia to arrest Strange on the charge of murder!
[You're solidly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

OOPS
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:48 PM CST
<so sayeth a moron who talks like a moron on a message board>

OMG RPA

Oh, i'll pick a fight with you, then kill you. then report you. =)

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:48 PM CST
So glad I got to read this thread before the posts start getting pulled for use of certain language. Entyy...sounds to me that you're just boo sob sobbing over being called out. Admit you were being a pansy by hiding in a private home while reporting. The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. I think perhaps we should begin a report macro's support group to teach them how to RP it out.

River

>flee e

You wonder if your envelope is the home of an evil spirit.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:52 PM CST
i dont think she was hiding i think she was 'you know doing a little favor for someone to come kill someone' because she cant.

you know, what id do in her type of situation im SURE she wasnt hiding in a safe room forever and a house for like an hour.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 07:53 PM CST
circle those wagons kiddies!
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:00 PM CST
my wagon has a broken axle!

you just died of dysentery!!!!!!!!!

hey enty, hows it feel to get pwnz by oregon trail jokes?

haha
ill bake you a cake. :)
~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:02 PM CST
After reading all these attacking posts to Entyycement on the boards here I can only imagine what she went through today. All these post seem to prove her point.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:04 PM CST
i do believe she jumped the hoops after killing someone graverobbing them, and getting owned, hiding in a house. and a safe room. :D

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:04 PM CST
Funny you lil squirts had no problem jumping me unconsented but when Kak killed the whole lot of you, you all cried like babies.

HOW ABOUT YOU ADDRESS THIS?

You are the one who reported as you have admitted here.

I reported for the harrassment to stop

Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:06 PM CST
Strange tell your buddy Kokie420 he's embarrasing you. I'm not sure if he thinks he's helping you or what. LOL
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:09 PM CST
I dunno I think hes pretty funny.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:12 PM CST
<<I just think its funny that three relatively high circle players were hiding inside of a house spamming "REPORT OMG PLEASE GIVE ALL THESE BAD PEOLE NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HURT US IF WE STEP OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE!".

Three? Thats funny, I never went in any house or safe area for that matter. So get your im stories straight on who did what.

Vora

Can someone point me to the part in the policy where it says you can keep killing someone after you get your item back?
well now that its quiet, id just like to say im so sick of you people killing people right as i raise them. i mean GROW UP GUYS.

roflrofl

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:14 PM CST
care to point out the part that says you can hide in a safe room with the item, and give it to arjen and hide in a house?

oh, yeah you cant

pls sit and be quiet.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:17 PM CST
<<Can someone point me to the part in the policy where it says you can keep killing someone after you get your item back?

If I steal from you, get caught, and hand the coins back to you, you have consent for 1 kill. Trust me.

Also, at no point did I hae my items returned. They were handed to a 100+ barb in a safe room who proceeded to ditch the item. If I was not told by a 3rd party where to find the item I would have had permanant consent until reimbursed for said item.

Or until the graverobber reports. Whatever comes first ;)
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:25 PM CST
Then why were other people attacking her if it was between you and her? She said she reported the harrassment of everyone elses actions at the end of the day. Why do you keep skipping past that part? SO I guess it's safe to say you guys will now be going after Arjen?
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:26 PM CST
i thought i asked you to sit there, and be quiet.

who do you play? im just curious.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:28 PM CST
I play a person that knows how type and form a thought. What's your story?
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:32 PM CST
<<>>I play a person that knows how type and form a thought. What's your story?

Unless you respond with an actual character name, I'm just going to assume that you're an alt account of Enty's. I don't think anyone else would be stupid enough to defend her actions unless it was one of her paypal warrior friends or...herself.

~Aerander
Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5