Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:51 AM CST
"Apple Dumpling Gang"
"Apple Dumpling Gang"

Just has a nice ring to it....

"Apple Dumpling Gang"

Yep- still like it- but thanks Pythea.

Flavius
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:54 AM CST
The Apple Dumpling Gang is a 1971 novel by Jack Bickham, about a group of orphaned children during the California gold rush. They encounter a gambler who reluctantly helps them, as well as a pair of hapless robbers who are after the gold the children have found.

In 1975 Disney made a film based on the book titled The Apple Dumpling Gang.

The name of the gang refers to the American dessert.

THANKS WIKIPEDIA!

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:57 AM CST
If the kids didn't find a gold shield, that's not a very good nickname to use here.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:12 PM CST
oh the joy of a couple of nerds battling it out on a fourm, this my friends makes my day. question, how frustrated were you as you skittishly typed out REPPPOORT I NEEED EHELP I MEESSED UP BAAD THIS TIME! PLS HELP BTW IM SAFELY HIDDEN IN MY HOUSE PLS RESPOND ASAP

hahaha.

Oh, i'll pick a fight with you, then kill you. then report you. =)
~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:25 PM CST
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
REPORT OMG PLS STOP THE HARASSMENT OF MY FAKE PERSONA!!!!

oh wait i forgot like 45% of you are schizophrenic.
omg that reminds me i should go reup my meds.

ig2g

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:29 PM CST
Hey Kokie420 aka Pythol aka Lentaur aka Dierwolf.

Tell yah what lemme help you out since you are apparently sooo distraught. Ok heres the deal.

1. Contact the rest of your keystone cops gang and get together in one of your treehouses, yanno the one that says "No Gurlz allowed" and have a huge powow.

2. Elect a leader who's mom and dad will allow them to make a long distance call and dial Simu billing. Tell them you are outraged and that you and your clown posse couldn't attack a text-based girl all day long and demand and I mean DEMAND that they cancel all of your accounts to show your digust. Make sure you tell them you can spend your paper route money somewhere else where you are appreciated.

3. Ask mom and dad to set you up for a consultation with a Lawyer for emotional distress. When you arrive make sure you clearly spell out that a bunch of text-based words killed YOUR text based words and how you are all emotional wrecks and are unable to go to work and turn those burgers and throw those papers.

4. Under no circunstance's should you leave said office of Lawyer without a note to take to school so you won't get a unexcused absence.

Good luck in your endeavor and I wish you well. I hope you find the solace there since you can't come to terms with it here.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:30 PM CST
If you think that they're taking this even remotely seriously, I think you missed the boat.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:33 PM CST
Dear Tort,

Will you have my freaky deformed s'kra-elf text babies? <3

Rev. Reene

Sapphyr says, "Lighten up. Life isn't all magic hoodoo and funny chanting."
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:35 PM CST
>>Will you have my freaky deformed s'kra-elf text babies? <3

I'm afraid they might graverob people in the Cleric hall.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:35 PM CST
Syralon are you as dense as you post or that just a put-on? Got anymore made up stories to post about things I never said? If I ever really cared what you thought I would have responded to you sooner. I have never respected your opinions in these folders and I skim over yours to get to the important ones. You are so out of touch with Clerics that most of us just ignore you.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:38 PM CST

oh man.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:40 PM CST
>Text based words

Are they making them out of something else now?

Otherwise, continue, this is amusing.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:43 PM CST
>>Syralon are you as dense as you post or that just a put-on?

Yes.

>>Got anymore made up stories to post about things I never said?

If I was so inclined I'm sure I could figure something out.

>>If I ever really cared what you thought I would have responded to you sooner. I have never respected your opinions in these folders and I skim over yours to get to the important ones.

I suppose I could say that the feeling's mutual. In fact, it is!

>>You are so out of touch with Clerics that most of us just ignore you.

If being "in touch with Clerics" means that I need to hop on the goody-goody, self-pitying, corpse slavering bandwagon, then by all means I am out of touch.

If you would like to clarify what you meant by being "out of touch", I'd be interested to hear it.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
If I was honest about how I felt about your post, my post would get pulled.
Hey what can I say it was on the fly. lol And I agree this is the most amusing hate thread that has come along in a looooong time. You can thank Reene for that since she lives for it. I bet she sitting in the Cleric guild right now!
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:46 PM CST
True- it has been amusing. On many levels. Not productive but amusing.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:46 PM CST
>>I bet she sitting in the Cleric guild right now!

Word has it there are explosions, murders, and good teaching classes there.

I'm surprised more people aren't in the Cleric hall.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:48 PM CST
>Syralon's posts

Blah blah blah..hot air blah blah hot air..blah blahblah. Did I miss anything you said that was important? Newp that about covers it. Now that we have confirmed you are a liar as well is just icing on the cake.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:50 PM CST
This is some fine thread camping going on here.

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:51 PM CST
>> liar

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:54 PM CST
>>Did I miss anything you said that was important? Newp that about covers it. Now that we have confirmed you are a liar as well is just icing on the cake.

Thankfully I am posting for my own entertainment and not to provide justifications to whatever opinions you may have of me.

If you're basing my worth as a forum poster (now there's a wonderful concept at play) based on the conflict folders, I'm not sure that anything I say anywhere is going to be of value to you.

In the end, I suppose this thread has been excellent validation of the perceptions of everyone involved. More threads should be so enlightening.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:56 PM CST
<<We certainly had no idea you would auto-depart and we didn't toss you again even though you died in there like 6 or 7 times.

4 Times. 2 of them were actually earned. Try not to hurt yourself by patting yourself on the back.

If you had come out of the safe rooms/no hide rooms for more then 2 seconds I would have put a sabre in your back no problem. Care for a rematch? Or are you going to report me if I beat you this time too?
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:00 PM CST
>If being "in touch with Clerics" means that I need to hop on the goody-goody, self-pitying, corpse slavering bandwagon, then by all means I am out of touch.

It looks more like being "in touch with Clerics" means escalating (though not starting) a conflict through one's own actions, then admittedly practicing mechanics abuse, then reporting the opposing parties to the GMs, and finally coming to the board to sling pitiably weak insults back and forth with one's enemies (some of whom seem to be barely literate).

Fuquois
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:03 PM CST
>>It looks more like being "in touch with Clerics" means escalating (though not starting) a conflict through one's own actions, then admittedly practicing mechanics abuse, then reporting the opposing parties to the GMs, and finally coming to the board to sling pitiably weak insults back and forth with one's enemies (some of whom seem to be barely literate).

Any thoughts which of the Immortals might have jurisdiction over all this?

I'm thinking Huldah.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:06 PM CST
>Any thoughts which of the Immortals might have jurisdiction over all this?

>I'm thinking Huldah.

I've never seen a text that describes the Immortal that is in charge of handling one's own affairs through In-Character means without resorting to policy-playing, but I'm sure it would be that Immortal's negative aspect.

Fuquois
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:07 PM CST
>Any thoughts which of the Immortals might have jurisdiction over all this?

>I'm thinking Huldah.

Mr. Huldah has asked me to make an official statement regarding this.

Mr. Huldah would like to say that he neither disapproves or disfavors any of the killing actions which have taken place in the ground which some Clerics view as "pure". He would like to state that those who died probably deserved it, and those that didn't die deserved it more. He is pleased to be watching over the Gathering Hall, but at this time asks that no photography, video or sound recordings be made.

Thank you,

PAL, Agent.

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:09 PM CST
>>I've never seen a text that describes the Immortal that is in charge of handling one's own affairs through In-Character means without resorting to policy-playing, but I'm sure it would be that Immortal's negative aspect.

Touche.

>>Mr. Huldah has asked me to make an official statement regarding this.

Posts like this are why I contribute to these threads.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:10 PM CST
>>All of Entyy's posts

Wow...I'm not siding with anyone here however there are a few things I'm finding highly amusing.

1. Do you not understand most people are continuing to post just to see what idiocy you'll come out with next?

2. Kicking someone out of the guild so they can't get their stuff is flat out mech abuse as far as I'm concerned. Yet they didn't OMG REPORT MACRO over it. They chose to try and RP is out and kill you.

3. Go and read your posts, read them again. Look at what your saying and how you continue to contradict yourself. Do you have multiple personailties and they all can't agree on what really happened and what Entyy really did?

4. Calling in other people or even having other people show up and decide to just up and kill someone for harassing you without being bonded to you is against policy and idiotic. Not to mention sad and pathetic. I've tried to help someone get graverobbed items, cast on someone unconsented to assist them. Been hunted down two days later and killed. I shrug, roll my eyes and figure what the hell, it's within their rights. I'm not going to go boo sob sob to a GM.

5. IMO half of the clerics who haunt the Crossing guild are horrible hippocrites. PLZ PLZ! OMG!! NO MORE KILLING!!! Then turn around and begin starting the drama themselves, when faced with the consequences they mash the report button. It's sad and that's why my character will no longer set foot in that guild hall. If you are going to engage in PvP and the resulting drama of it (Unless it's being dragged out over more than a day or two and is obviously becoming harassment i.e- def of harassment: 1. to worry or impede by repeated raids 2. to annoy continually) be an adult and finish what you started without resorting to calling on the GMs. If you cannot do so then simply don't start to begin with. Easy as that.

6. Just in case you missed the first one, go back and re read your posts. Then make a decision as to which personality is going to make the calls with Entyy and stick to one story instead of changing it because it suits you and you think it makes you look less like an idiot.

River

>flee e

You wonder if your envelope is the home of an evil spirit.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:13 PM CST
>3. Go and read your posts, read them again. Look at what your saying and how you continue to contradict yourself. Do you have multiple personailties and they all can't agree on what really happened and what Entyy really did?

All I can think, here.... "I don't know which knot I tied!"

Fuquois
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:17 PM CST
<<You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.>>

Inconceivable!

Verbal

this kinda sucks. i didnt have any popcorn to read all this by, instead its just a big back of chicken of the sea....
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:21 PM CST
"Wow...I'm not siding with anyone here however there are a few things I'm finding highly amusing."

Yeah- your unbiased, balanced post would make Fox proud.

"5. IMO half of the clerics who haunt the Crossing guild are horrible hippocrites. PLZ PLZ! OMG!! NO MORE KILLING!!! Then turn around and begin starting the drama themselves, when faced with the consequences they mash the report button. It's sad and that's why my character will no longer set foot in that guild hall."

I am sure your absence will be a tragedy. The rest of us "hipporcrites" will have to find someway to get over our grief. Maybe we will all use our report macro buttons to report your absence?

Anyway- thanks again for not taking sides.

Flavius
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:22 PM CST
i'm not too bright? but which button is the report button?

Verbal
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:22 PM CST
River's post..

my character will no longer set foot in that guild hall.

And Entyy scores another victory!!

You go girl!

zytes
Cleric of Everild
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:28 PM CST
Strange is far from being the poor victim who got killed repeatedly and graverobbed and reported. As far as I'm concerned, the second he stepped into the cleric guild with the sole purpose of inciting conflict, he deserved all of what happened.

>>Calling in other people or even having other people show up

This would be valid if Strange's 4-5 friends hadn't already flocked to the guildhall long before Entyy called anyone.

>>that's why my character will no longer set foot in that guild hall.

:(

~Aeth
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:36 PM CST
LOLOLOL

<Hey Kokie420 aka Pythol aka Lentaur aka Dierwolf.>

you think im pythol? haha, man youre more mental then i thought. i thought i told you i play B L A D E S C A R, OR *insert random name here*

dude, i think ive got you so wound up, that or youre spun like a cookie. i do find this very amusing.

1. my parents couldnt care less about simutronics, they tried for years when i was still a minor to get me to stop playing.
2. i wish i had a treehouse.
3. i think you need a reup on your ceraquil and or need to goto a doctor to pick some up.
4. im glad i get to you this bad. (i do good work)

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:46 PM CST
>>Calling in other people or even having other people show up
This would be valid if Strange's 4-5 friends hadn't already flocked to the guildhall long before Entyy called anyone.

Strange and I were developing a plan to kill the stupid wm when Enty reported. Our problem wasn't that she called in the big guns, it was that she called in the big guns, we died, then SHE reported.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:55 PM CST
Strange and I were developing a plan to kill the stupid wm when Enty reported.

Anyone else get a flashback to "Our Gang" and Spanky outlining one of their plans....
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:55 PM CST
>>And Entyy scores another victory!!

>>You go girl!

I'm not referring to this situation as the moment my character stopped going in the guildhall. My character hasn't set foot in the Crossing guild hall for at least 3 or 4 months. So, sorry to burst your little happy bubble on that but Entyy isn't responsible for that one.

River

>flee e

You wonder if your envelope is the home of an evil spirit.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:59 PM CST
<Anyone else get a flashback to "Our Gang" and Spanky outlining one of their plans....>
no but i do get a flashback to why ive always thought of you as a complete moron.
personally i dont respect clerics, i dont get raised, so yeah. once youve grown a pair and have had chars with over 300 deaths. you can post :) until then

`can i get a raise?
`anyone raising?
`can you get my mems please?
`omg i think my mems just slipped

LOL

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 03:16 PM CST

kokie420's post

personally i dont respect clerics, i dont get raised, so yeah. once youve grown a pair and have had chars with over 300 deaths. you can post :) until then

So you win..by dying?

And Flavius is the moron?

Guess I've been playing this game all wrong.

Quick..someone kill me so I can catch up!!

Zytes
Cleric of Everild