Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:33 PM CST
<<Then why were other people attacking her if it was between you and her? She said she reported the harrassment of everyone elses actions at the end of the day. Why do you keep skipping past that part? SO I guess it's safe to say you guys will now be going after Arjen?

I cant speak for anyone else. Sorry.

As for Arjen, even though he is another lame brained recently bought character, he didnt kill me w/o consent. Also Theres no hope in the world for me to even touch him or I might consider your suggestion. Unfortunately my options are to let it go or report him for it, and im kinda tired of the report=win option today.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:34 PM CST
I play Volentri, i know hard to believe huh?

Oh, i'll pick a fight with you, then kill you. then report you. =)
~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:39 PM CST
>Unless you respond with an actual character name, I'm just going to assume that you're an alt account of Enty's. I don't think anyone else would be stupid enough to defend her actions unless it was one of her paypal warrior friends or...herself.

Considering the mentality we are dealing with here I don't think you need to know my IG name.

I hope you didn't pay too much for Aerander because if you did you got a raw deal, I think he's worth about a big mac and large fry.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:39 PM CST
<<<I play Volentri, i know hard to believe huh?>>>

huh?.... when did i sell Volentri?,,,, i need to layoff my prozac........

Blessed be

Volentri, Elven Cleric of Murrula
-If you aint laughing, you aint living-
Carlos Mencia
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:40 PM CST
You need to lay off the commas and periods son.......

Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:41 PM CST
I should note that the person at the center of this incident was a Cleric resorting to violence in the guild hall.

If I remember correctly, said Cleric was one of the bigger proponents in our recent discussions of making the hall no-violence.

I'll leave it to the readers how they wish to piece these facts together.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:42 PM CST
<<>>I hope you didn't pay too much for Aerander because if you did you got a raw deal, I think he's worth about a big mac and large fry.

Never sold Aerander...Trained him from commoner AKA (Awl me).

But if you like making ridiculous claims; I can play the same game!

You're Paul Reubens and you got CAUGHT! LOL at U.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:44 PM CST
oh um, hi mr. volentri i ment i play bladescar.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:48 PM CST
<<<You need to lay off the commas and periods son....... >>>

Blessed be

Volentri, Elven Cleric of Murrula
-If you aint laughing, you aint living-
Carlos Mencia
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 08:50 PM CST
anyways im done posting, see you in 4 years.

adios!

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 09:34 PM CST
>i dont think she was hiding i think she was 'you know doing a little favor for someone to come kill someone' because she cant.

>you know, what id do in her type of situation im SURE she wasnt hiding in a safe room forever and a house for like an hour.

Ouch. Heh.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/21/2007 11:44 PM CST
This thread is great.

-Pythea-

>focus spouse
You are a bit too busy performing to do that.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:06 AM CST
Oh my. The very advocates of open season in the clerics guild seem to have gotten their feathers ruffled. Looks like the Apple Dumpling gang got upset. And now they are all hurling the most vile insult they can think of at Enty- "report macro"- oh and various foul innuendo's too.

Hmmmm lets see...who should I choose to believe? A high level cleric who I have known and respected for years, or Strange, who I have seen trying to provoke consent with a gang of his buddies at his back within the clerics guild, and loadly proclaims his right to kill within same guild.

Tough choice, but I think I will support the cleric.

Brother Flavius
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:06 AM CST
Ah, young love.

>>If I remember correctly, said Cleric was one of the bigger proponents in our recent discussions of making the hall no-violence.
>>I'll leave it to the readers how they wish to piece these facts together.

Hey now, that was a sucker punch! Using negative cognitive association to slander ideas to which you object is a dirty trick only politicians use.

You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger) and running out of sig space.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 12:07 AM CST
>>Hmmmm lets see...who should I choose to believe? A high level cleric who I have known and respected for years, or Strange, who I have seen trying to provoke consent with a gang of his buddies at his back within the clerics guild, and loadly proclaims his right to kill within same guild.

I know right?

I wasn't even there and I was thinking the same thing.

You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger) and running out of sig space.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:04 AM CST
A post was removed.

Awesome conflict guys, I'm so proud.

Just keep a hold of the language so I don't have to pull out the fire extinguishers.

Soveign

If you have any questions and/or comments, please feel free to send them to me at MOD-Soveign@play.net, Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 01:58 AM CST
I think you missed the part where I said they aren't my friends, I was just picking up the crap they dropped so you wouldn't steal that too.

Removing Strange from the guild after you killed him in there while completely 100% justified was a pretty cheap thing to do while his grave was open and half of his stuff was still inside.

>> I didn't HAVE Kakatal kill you. When he logged on and I told him what was up he chose to do what he did on his own though I sure didn't mind it and will probably bake him some cookies now. :)

Considering all the screaming you do about people PvPing in the guildhall isn't cheering your warrior mage buddy on a tad hypocritical of you?

I'll reiterate: I was just sitting there. These guys aren't my friends. Most of these people don't even like me and I'm certainly not friendly with most of them. This is not an 'us versus them' kind of thing, you were just being a mouthbreathing idiot and I decided to call you on it since you tried for god only knows what reason to get me involved.

I posted this thread because I'm bothered by the hypocrisy of GRAVEROBBING SOMEONE, calling in a high circle character on an alt account to spam kill people unconsented, and then report for PvP when things look like they might not go your way after all.

I was extra annoyed that I was implicated as being "involved" for doing nothing more than sitting there and handing back items as people died and came back - something I do for people all the time regardless of who they are. Mind explaining that one to me?

Rev. Reene

Sapphyr says, "Lighten up. Life isn't all magic hoodoo and funny chanting."
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 02:13 AM CST
flavis, why dont you rethink your post and realize that yes, we kill people in your guild, yes ill straight up kill someone you JUST raised JUST to have you raise them again. if they spent the time to type out futher smack talk while theyre dead, you can spend the time raising them again.

p.s. entyy did sit there and claim to be holier than thou and did report after she found her choice of conflict too hard to swallow. and YES we do tend to show up in large numbers. GMs like it when players band together.

Without a DR villian, there is no DR hero.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 03:51 AM CST
are you still trying to defend your reporting actions? just shutup hide in a safe room. hang out in a house for 2 hours, cry a little when you get served. claim you have a real posse, let us laugh when its like 3 people. and move along. i mean i swear... youre about as smart as a 12 year old trying to play policy you report yet you hide, youre like circle 80 and yet reported. i mean grow a pair, fight a battle. and yes im young, its not my fault youre what like 46 and still clinging to the hope that maybe JUST maybe someone around my age thinks youre REALLY COOL FOR USING DOUBLE Y's IN YOURE DR NAME. i mean seriously, ive seen you act a fool for i dont know how many years in this game. dont start start conflicts and hide behind gms when it gets over your head. you straight hid in a house for how long? i mean seriously what were you doing in there... coming up with some sweet little ploy to make a gm feel sorry for the fact you messed up?

anyways im getting about sick of how cool you think you are in a game where nobody cares very much about your stupid raising powers. GROW A SPINE, no need to report for 'harassment' when you sit there and do the same crap all day long. your holier than thou attitude is about enough to make me wish i could reach through this moniter and smack you. and next time i kill someone you just raised, remember why i did it. because of comments like you just made, and comments you will make at a later date. you want harassment?

R E P O R T T H I S, i think youre a little too old, and a little to slow to keep up with your own statements.

its because of people like you, that people like me even play. getting all mad with your nerd rage and bringing it up to solomon or someone else like they actually care you just got owned. lets play policy games, then lets hide and report when the heat gets to much.

btw, your cake is done.

~nobody special~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 04:02 AM CST
>> Caelumia you are a lying gossipy hypocrite.

Show me where I lied and show me where I was a hypocrite.

Seriously. The only one pulling things out of their arse here is you. The only one behaving like a hypocrite is you. You say you're against people PvPing in the building but you both do it yourself and call in your non-cleric friends to do it. You talk about reporting in an accusatory manner but you're the one who reported in this situation.

I wouldn't have even cared had you not gone out of your way to try getting me in trouble for SITTING THERE.

>> You chose to involve yourself right from the get-go yet cry foul when a GM told you to stop harrassing me.

Except I wasn't involved. I wasn't harassing you and actually I was never even told to stop harassing you. I didn't DO anything to you and the GM seemed to know that perfectly well. The entire air surrounding the consult was apologetic and that of someone that had been forced to deal with a crybaby.

I got pulled up not because I did anything but because you dropped my name in the report and I was told more or less regardless of what did or didn't happen I no longer had consent on either you or Kakatal and that you had both been told to drop whatever was going on as well. Cue me being utterly confused because I wasn't involved in the first place and deciding hey if you wanted to fight player to player we could fight.

>> Can you even count on one hand how many times you have grave robbed somebody or have reported?

Honey, I can count it on no hands.

I haven't reported anyone. Not even when I'm getting gravecamped and ganked repeatedly have I reported people. Certainly more than I can say for you at this point. You had at least 20 circles or more on pretty much everyone that was fighting with you, too. So, care to try that one again?

As for graverobbing, it's funny how much I hear about this yet no one, not one person can seem to name someone I've actually graverobbed - and I've asked almost every single person I've heard this particular accusation from. Maybe you can?

>> Why are you freaking out so badly?

This isn't "freaking out." This is entertainment at the expense of an idiot that dropped my name in a conflict I wasn't involved with in the first place. Call it due compensation for having 5 minutes of my time and a GM's time wasted by you.

>> Do yourself a favor, stop living your life through DR scandal and grow up.

Stop taking a game so seriously you feel like you have to hammer on your report button the second a conflict even hints that it might start to go south for you. I guess that's what boggles me the most. When you started to report, you had at least half a dozen kills on those guys. It boggles my mind that you would still report them and anyone you perceived to be their ally for it.

>> Your delving into other peoples lives IG and out is really quite sick and is well known through-out DR.

Haha what a joke. Funny how I'm always the last to hear about stuff that everyone else knows.

Here's a newsflash for you - you or your life is not important enough to me for me to care about. Hell I didn't even know Marrkie was your RL husband until someone told me after I made my post. Stuff like that is just not stuff I care about or keep track of, generally.

I guess I get a little confused when someone walks in and starts ganking people in the name of "his girl" (his words) that's all. I asked him what he meant since I thought your character was bonded to Marrkie. Your buddy was a little trigger-happy it seems and so are you.

On reflection it was probably just your or Marrkie's alt anyway. I don't really much care which one of you bought the character, either way it was cheap to call in a high circle character on an alt account and then report regardless.

Next time you should consider whether or not you want your dirty laundry aired publicly before pulling a stunt like that, especially with me. Since you seem to know so much about me (what's this about taking games seriously? the only one doing that is you at this point), you should know I have absolutely no qualms with dragging someone through the mud when they go out of their way to try and screw me over, particularly when I haven't even done anything to deserve it.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 04:15 AM CST

Who are you and why should I care? Grow up and let the rage go because you coulnd't jump into a conflict that had nothing to do with you after your friend got spanked. And what's even more hilarious you guys post about ganging up on me proudly which clearly shows you guys can't handle your own conflicts. So the end of the story is you had to peddle in on your tricycle with the red flag attached only to be told by a GM that you had no reason to be bothering me and to go home.

Don't fret I'm sure someone new will come along for you all to bully and they just might stand up to you guys like I did. Can't tell you how any IMs I got congratulating me and pats on the back IG. People I never met telling me how you guys terrorized them IG and got what you deserved. Doesn't it feel weird to have the shoe on the other foot for a change? :)
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 04:18 AM CST
There are more flip-flops in this thread than there are on a bloody beach in Malibu.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 04:21 AM CST
Caelumia I can't seem to find your post to Aetherie for keeping Strange away from his grave..

I had no intentions of calling you out you did that yourself. Don't like it keep that big hole in your face shut.

Sell your sob story to the WE channel maybe they will pick it up for movie-of the week.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 04:36 AM CST
>> Caelumia I can't seem to find your post to Aetherie for keeping Strange away from his grave..

That might be because it doesn't exist. I didn't post anything that addressed Aetherie. He is cool. I like and respect him.

>> I had no intentions of calling you out you did that yourself.

What? Haha god you're nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 05:27 AM CST
Nice.

What? Haha God you're nuttier than a squirrel turd.
-Sylverwind
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 05:50 AM CST
<<>>Don't fret I'm sure someone new will come along for you all to bully and they just might stand up to you guys like I did.

If your definition of standing up for yourself happens to be calling in your bought trash friends to do your "dirty work" which happened to involve several actions that you have condemned in the past...Then wildly bashing your report macros with your sausage fingers as you hide in the safety of your own home...Yeah, you really MADE A STAND!

<<>>Doesn't it feel weird to have the shoe on the other foot for a change? :)

Actually the shoe still appears to be on the same foot. You acted tough and had to go "cry to momma(GMs)" because you aren't mature enough to handle the IC reactions to your IC behavior. GROW UP. Its a game. Learn to take your lumps or just sit there like another HUGGYSMOOCHY-RP style moron.

~Aerander
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 06:33 AM CST
<<Actually the shoe still appears to be on the same foot. You acted tough and had to go "cry to momma(GMs)" because you aren't mature enough to handle the IC reactions to your IC behavior. GROW UP. Its a game. Learn to take your lumps or just sit there like another HUGGYSMOOCHY-RP style moron.>>

After reading this and seeing the word mature used by someone who just before that TEASED someone like a child would. I had to laugh. Regardless I'll put it out there only a idiot would sit and not report when people are abusing a conflict and like a child not understanding everything has a point when IT'S done. I've never reported, been reported and threaten to be reported by many people becuase i stepped in to try to keep the peace. I have threaten to report on ONE occassion, and it was in the event of PURE mech abuse and would have cost me just about everything I had item wise. Sometimes report is an option, I don't know about this case because I wasn't there. Saying it is whining to momma, OMG you suck you REPORTED Boofreaking hoo. Is just showing how freaking inmature you are.

The only sense i can make is Strange got handed his behind, he called in some bigger people to save his butt(or they came on their own just to jump in), Entyy did the same, there was a huge conflict. Conflict was pretty much over and someone decided to take it BEYOND the neccessary for a decent IG conflict. Seroiusly how many of you would like whenever you log in to be shot in the face and harrassed even though the conflict happen, hours, days, weeks before. (Ending something and then leaving to handle RL stuff isn't a crime) Some people don't get when enough is enough. If Entyy was in the WRONG the GM's wouldn't have even stepped in. They would have told her it was her problem and been done with it.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 06:38 AM CST
>> If Entyy was in the WRONG the GM's wouldn't have even stepped in. They would have told her it was her problem and been done with it.

Actually, no. Standard operating procedure now when someone reports is to end consent on behalf of both parties and say the conflict has ended, regardless of who is in the right.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 06:43 AM CST
>>If Entyy was in the WRONG the GM's wouldn't have even stepped in. They would have told her it was her problem and been done with it.

I'm not going to comment on this particular situation, since I wasn't actually involved in it, but one point of clarification:

The GM(s) on duty will step into almost any situation that they are asked to, if there is even a remote chance that a policy violation took place. In that role, it is our job to step in and investigate if warnings, cautions, or lockout is necessary when a player has a significant complaint. Once the GM has stepped in the conflict is considered dead for pure sanity reasons.

A GM ending a conflict does not by itself validate a complaint, nor does it necessarily mean that the GM is going to punish one side or the other, it's simply a part of the process that almost inevitably happens in these situations. There are some cases where a player will be told a situation warrants no intervention on the spot and that the conflict is still "live," but compared to the other option that is extremely rare.

-Armifer
"What covers all the world?"
"Darkness."
"What keeps a thing from discovering itself?"
"That is also darkness."
-Yudhishthira tested by Dharma, in the Mahabharata
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 07:02 AM CST
I was going off the assumption Entyy had graverobbed said person, provoked the situation to a point where it was a situatoin where she'd have to return the item that was graverobbed before the consent was ended.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 07:14 AM CST
Neither side was innocent in this conflict. Both sides violated policy and could have received warnings, actually, the GM said as much.

Just another point of amusement I guess.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 07:30 AM CST
I find it kind of sad that Entyy is acting like she has some sort of moral high ground in this.

Basically, we have two parts to the conflict.

Part one: Strange robs Entyy, she kills him. Aside from the previously mentioned comedic value of a vocal non-guild-violence advocate killing someone in the guild, there is nothing wrong with this scenario, and I'm actually glad that someone in this bloody guild stood up for themselves.

Then it all goes off the rails.

Part two: Strange is removed from the guild by the monk by Entyy and another cleric (doesn't matter who, because this is the only other time where a cleric got involved so far as I can tell) while his grave is open and not empty. An item is taken that belongs to Strange, Entyy and friends end up in a safe room for an extended period of time, Strange's item is handed off to another character for disposal purposes, lots of words are slung around, and Entyy calls in the GMs.

Entyy claiming any sort of victory here is a monumental joke. Making tangental comments about people taking the game too seriously or problems they may have or whatever is just an attempt to distract people from the fact that she acted extremely poorly in this scenario.

Booting Strange when he didn't even have his items and thus getting even more people involved just so he could just get his things back is in poor taste, and while not flat out mechanics abuse is dodgy as anything. Moreover, hiding in a safe room after you've escalated things further by graverobbing is about as cowardly as it gets in DR.

I don't really know many of the participants in this, so I'm not posting this out of some sort of "You messed with my friends, I will post angrily!" sense. It's just sad that one of my guild "elders" is acting like this and throwing some sort of twisted reflection on the rest of the guild.

One final note - Reene posted this thread, but I will fully admit that when I heard what happened, I was the one that suggested this folder as a place to air the grievance.

You're welcome.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 07:45 AM CST

Enty, the funny thing is, if I magically gained 10 circles today, you'd still be able to thump me. Me one hitting you is a slap in your characters face and shows just how poorly trained you are. I find it funny you go out of your way to praise Aetherie (who's double my circle) for killing me. I think you should just admit you were afraid of consequences you weren't going to like, and reported to save face. I find it hilarious that you insist on lumping Caelumia into this. I'm am Caelumia's least biggest fan, but I can honestly she say she really had no part in anything that went on. You were reeling and decided to report every single name you could come up with that might be involved.

to recap:

85ish cleric talks a lot of smack.
52nd barbarian one hits 85ish cleric.
100+ cleric kills 52nd barbarian.
85ish cleric reports
85ish cleric posts trying to say she didn't report
85ish cleric changes her ways and says she did report BUT SHE HAD TO
85ish cleric tries to get 100+ cleric in her camp by congratulating him for killing 52nd barbarian
52nd barbarian calls out 85ish cleric as the idiot she is

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 07:52 AM CST
Who was was the 100+ cleric?

Drevid
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 08:21 AM CST
>> Who was was the 100+ cleric?

Aetherie.

However, to say Aetherie had any stake in this was silly. He really didn't. I would be surprised if he was on anyone's "side" in any of this.

The popping Pythol was probably to do with him rushing in and killing Entyy out of nowhere and for no apparent reason save for a desire to get involved. All in all a justified kill in my eyes and I doubt anyone would disagree.

>> I find it hilarious that you insist on lumping Caelumia into this.

Yeah I have to say I'm pretty amused by this too all things considered. To say I'm friends with any of the main players in this drama is laughable at best as I'm pretty sure you all want me dead and GR'd.

Rev. Reene

Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 09:42 AM CST
No one graverobs me and gets away with it!

(unless they ditch the item and report to GMs that my repeated attempts to murder them is harassment)

The funny thing is when this multiple-count policy breaker spoke to the GMs, the conflict was ended and even though it was well known that she had broken policy multiple times this day, she did not receive 1 single warning. As a matter of fact, (according to the graverobber) the GM she spoke to asked her if she wanted ME (the person graverobbed) if she wanted me warned.

I guess the lesson here is if you go on a killing spree, just report to the GMs that the mob forming outside your house is harassing you. The situation will be taken care of.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 10:18 AM CST
Strange how many boxes of tissues have you gone through now? You got dealt with by me multiple times so you called in the keystone cops. I stood in the guildhall all day by myself dealing with you guys unlike you I didn't need to call out the calvary. When I was stunned and unconcious and was dragged to a safe room you got your shield back after standing there boo hooing and I walked one room away picked your buckler up and came back with it, handed it to Arjen since I thought he was with you guys.

This scenario took practically all day with me and Aetherie cleaning house. No one reached into your grave except Caelumia. As far as Aeth I knew you were going to have your dead carcass thrown out on the street. We certainly had no idea you would auto-depart and we didn't toss you again even though you died in there like 6 or 7 times.

You can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that some people at the end of the day get tired of the locates, fams, insults etc long after you got your shield back.

When everyone walked away after your shield was returned yes I went into my house because I needed a freakin break this had been going on all day and as far as I knew over so don't spin the you ran to your house to hide crap. I let you all have at it with Entyy all day. I was pretty generous with my time as I skipped an appt. so you could play out your conflict with her even thought you didn't fight fair calling in yourIM re-inforcements.

I love the fact that everyone gets bent over my husband and friend who logged on after work to stand next to me in my guild in case you nutters kept the harrassment up which par for the course you did. Before I could blink a Kak cleaned everyones clock. Deal with it. You had all your people harrassing me all day and god forbid 2 people show up to stand with me and I'm the bad guy...yah I guess I am because my team won otherwise you would be walking around crowing. Yah your such a tough guy Strange..you and your bullies picked me on me all day and when MY friends show up,kills you all in under 10 secs you scream foul!
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:02 AM CST
Hmmmm after reading all the additional posts- think I will still stick with believing Enty versus the Apple Dumpling Gang. Lots of mud and unsupported assertions being flung at her, but it just isn't seeming to stick as far as I am concerned.

As far as the horrible accusation that she (gasp) reported...yawn.

As far as Enty killing someone while being an advocate for change in the clerics guild to reduce clerics being killed, etc- I looked- I couldn't find a post by her where she advocated an end to all violence within the guild under any circumstances. I know we did talk about it as one of the solutions to the issue. As I have said- I see no hypocrisy here- the problem as far as I am concerned is with non-clerics killing within the clerics guild- because its our guild. Clerics killing others- even other clerics within our guild is not a particular concern for me.

Flavius
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:10 AM CST
It must make everyone proud to be supported (and to support) such a literate and anonymous poster as Kokie420. I know that by mentioning him, I will probably be attacked(again!) with such gems as:

"anyways im getting about sick of how cool you think you are in a game where nobody cares very much about your stupid raising powers. GROW A SPINE, no need to report for 'harassment' when you sit there and do the same crap all day long. your holier than thou attitude is about enough to make me wish i could reach through this moniter and smack you. and next time i kill someone you just raised, remember why i did it. because of comments like you just made, and comments you will make at a later date. you want harassment?"

"flavis, why dont you rethink your post and realize that yes, we kill people in your guild, yes ill straight up kill someone you JUST raised JUST to have you raise them again. if they spent the time to type out futher smack talk while theyre dead, you can spend the time raising them again."

"i dont think she was hiding i think she was 'you know doing a little favor for someone to come kill someone' because she cant

And yet with all these gems, I still support Enty rather than the Apple Dumpling Gang...wierd.

Brother Flavius
Re: Dear Entyy 02/22/2007 11:43 AM CST
>Apple Dumpling Gang

Repeated use of this phrase is neither cute nor funny nor clever. Try again.

-Pythea-

>focus spouse
You are a bit too busy performing to do that.