1 2 3 5 Next Next_page
Re: Dear Entyy 02/24/2007 01:19 PM CST
>Well, that was actually something of a Conflict. And it even had a hilarious YouTube link in there. This is how to entertain, people!

Definitely why I'm here.

Fuquois
Re: Dear Entyy 02/24/2007 01:42 PM CST
>>Definitely why I'm here.

LIGHTNING BOLT

You are Awesome Malkien, Defeater of Bruce Lee, a Kaldar.
You are Apis, Spider-Man aficionado of Therengia, a Human.
You are Ragesong, the silent protagonist of the newest Scorcese film.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/24/2007 04:13 PM CST
>> >>I bet she sitting in the Cleric guild right now!

Word has it there are explosions, murders, and good teaching classes there.

I'm surprised more people aren't in the Cleric hall.<<

It only took me nine circles of sitting in the Cleric Guildhall in Crossing before I fled to Riverhaven.

Just my two cents worth: this argument sounds to me like children aren't being given near enough homework in school these days. And I'm not saying which side I'm referring to, because I'm too young to make IG enemies.
Paylu
Re: Dear Entyy 02/24/2007 04:21 PM CST
>>i'm not too bright? but which button is the report button?<<

I have to say, while I'm really not taking sides here, I did spend a little time after that post searching my computer for that report button. Of course, I can't even get dial-up to work for me, so it's not surprising that I never found it.

Paylu
Re: Dear Entyy 02/24/2007 04:25 PM CST
>><Anyone else get a flashback to "Our Gang" and Spanky outlining one of their plans....>
no but i do get a flashback to why ive always thought of you as a complete moron.
personally i dont respect clerics, i dont get raised, so yeah. once youve grown a pair and have had chars with over 300 deaths. you can post :) until then<,

Okay, don't get your panties in a ruffle at me or anything, but I have to say I think you can post anytime you want after Simutronics bills your credit card successfully. At least, I don't recall a 300-death requirement before you can express an opinion being mentioned.
Re: Dear Entyy 02/27/2007 08:25 PM CST
>>Okay, don't get your panties in a ruffle at me or anything, but I have to say I think you can post anytime you want after Simutronics bills your credit card successfully.

I dunno about posting, but your account is still considered active via the website. I was able to do everything but log into the game almost 2 weeks after the trial ran out, but I can't recall if I posted asking for help or not.

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
1 2 3 5 Next Next_page