1 2 3 4 6 Next Next_page
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 08:28 AM CDT

Well, since Kodius is active, him being completely mum on this subject I guess means he's OK with the status quo. Although practically everyone in this thread across various guilds said that Barbs could use some help.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 08:49 AM CDT

He tends to get a bit overwhelmed, and put lore at the forefront while Barbs kinda slide on by. He has admitted in the past Barbs need things, and to be fair, the guild isn't even fully re-released post 3.0. Priorities are priorities.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 09:49 AM CDT
>>Well, since Kodius is active, him being completely mum on this subject I guess means he's OK with the status quo.

This rarely gets the kind of response you think it would.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 01:41 PM CDT

>Well, since Kodius is active, him being completely mum on this subject I guess means he's OK with the status quo. Although practically everyone in this thread across various guilds said that Barbs could use some help.

Truthfully, this isn't particularly helpful. Kodius has been pretty responsive in the past, and I completely understand not chiming in every time the same topic gets brought up.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 02:00 PM CDT

Although I realize what everyone's getting at and of course everyone here knows, me included, that Kodius single-handedly built/building 50% of modern DR, but to say he's too busy to post a 90 second response is too much. He's a game developer not POTUS.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 02:11 PM CDT

On top of his coding responsibilities, he has a job, a family, and his health has been a factor in the past. I think the thing to do now is wish him well and hope he gets back to us 'soon'. And again, this is a conversation that has been visited, decided, and revisited multiple times since the launch of 3.0. If you want a generic 90 second response, read back through the multiple other threads and his stance has been laid out. What we need, at this point, is either another GM with the go-ahead to work on Barbarian things (if there are any other dev GMs, don't see much but tumbleweeds lately), or Kodius to have time freed up off general combat and lore development and bug-squashing to be able to get to us and spend some time and consideration on how to fix this problem.
Re: I think we're the weakest guild ::Nudge:: 07/12/2016 05:44 PM CDT
Also, if you haven't done so. Read Kodius' responses to the suggestions in our spreadsheet (linked below). That he took the time to address many of the issues is awesome! Also, if you have suggestions you want to see fill out the appropriate tab with your suggestion. You don't have to do much as I'll go back and fill in any subsequent info as needed.

I'm sure the barrier release and crafting releases are keeping many GMs busy. Give them all some slack during this busy time is what I say.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
1 2 3 4 6 Next Next_page