Prev_page Previous 1 3
The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:22 PM CST
The pricing for this special run will be much higher than the original run. That is so we can pay specific attention to everyone who comes and make sure we offer them a selection of services that everyone should be happy to walk away from. Plus the service list is being run a lot differently.

Prime: $199.99
Platinum: $149.99 (This price is after discount)

The raffle/lottery will be held in game, the the Isle of Four Winds. It will draw at 10pm ET on Wednesday the 5th. I will try to get that raffle table set up tonight. It will likely be a single raffle table. All normal raffle rules will apply (you must be in game, single win per account, a silver buy in). Winners do not need to be present to claim their ticket, but DO need to be in game to win. Price for the raffle will be cheap, likely just a 1000 silvers. Winning the raffle will sign your winning account up to the event (we will set this up, all you need to do is win, and we'll do the rest). The billing system will attempt to process the charges for ticket three times (once each day). Should the charges not take to your billing method, the ticket will become available for anyone to purchase in the box office after 4 business days. So pay close attention a few days after the tickets are populated in the box office. The raffle will ONLY be available on the Isle of Four Winds, somewhere on Mist Harbor. The exact location will be announced. This ticketing system will only be applied to Prime. Platinum will be able to purchase tickets like a normal event.

And here are the services:
Tier 1
Pure Coraesine1
Spirit/Soul Glove1
Ethereal String1
Duping Quiver1
Hidden Bracer1
Chrism Holder (Greater, +2 Spirit Recovery)2
Impure Coraesine3
Self Mana (List similar to the X/day from RtCF)5
DB Enchanting/Creation (+5)5
Undead Bane (+8 or flares)5
Weight Reducing5
X/Day Rune Tattoos(List similar to the rune tattoos from RtCF) 5
Enhancive Spell Knowledge (Spells 606, 211, 1606, 513, 1612)5
Voln Armor (Tier 4)10
Tier 2
Padding (+10)10
Weighting (+10)10
Sighting (+10)10
TD (+10)10
Pick-a-Bane (+12 or flares)10
Tier 3
Enchant (+5)50
Tier 4
Defender(+10)10
Resistance (+30)15
Epic Deepening 25
Tier 5
Add flares(Increase potency of mana/acuity, or add rare flares to weapons, armor, and shields)50

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:28 PM CST
As an added bonus, I will be offering warm hugs to everyone who purchases a ticket.

That should put the value in perspective.

Auchand

"I have passed through fire and deep water, since we parted. I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten. I can see many things far off, but many things that are close at hand I cannot see."
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:37 PM CST

Are the limits from the LAST CCF and the pricing structure going to be in place?

Or are these limit free?

no ECP beyond 8x? Costs in the hundreds of millions for plate? Etc etc.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:41 PM CST
I would assume but have to ask: Silver prices are charged based on the item and such, just like RtCF?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:42 PM CST

Silver costs for services is definitely of interest to me. Can't say I have really begun to recover after the awesomeness of the september rtcf. Thanks for trying out a new approach with this ticket structure as well.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:45 PM CST
Is Simutronics as a company ok? This seems REALLY rushed.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:48 PM CST

>Is Simutronics as a company ok? This seems REALLY rushed.

I have a feeling it's been planned since the end of EG or sooner
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:50 PM CST
Don't worry about item limitations. They are in place, but it's at a very high end where very few items will be touching it. If something reaches it, we'll discuss options at the event itself where we can get it to you. I don't want to hash that out over the forums, because everything will vary way too much.

Silver pricing will be more so how flares cost. Price is determined by final enchant.

+0 15000 silvers
+5 30000 silvers
+10 60000 silvers
+12 75000 silvers
+15 120000 silvers
+20 240000 silvers
+25 500000 silvers
+30 1500000 silvers
+35 3000000 silvers
+40 6000000 silvers
+45 12000000 silvers
+50 24000000 silvers

This doesn't include services that are auctioned or raffle prices. Auctions will be the winning bid plus the silver cost. This is to level a complaint that arose during the original run.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:52 PM CST

Can we know NOW which items or services will be auctioned? Would really suck to win a limited ticket, and find out the one thing we want will also cost 100-200 mill silver.

And I just got to ask.. are those semi across the board.. or will ASG change them?

sorry to bug you with questions.. but for 200 bucks, I do want as much info ahead of time as possible.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:55 PM CST
<<This seems REALLY rushed.>>

We're announcing an event a month in advance. If the event was next week, I'd agree with you. :)

Solomon
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:56 PM CST

Yikes....

I'm going to have to really think about this and I'm one of those disposable income types.

This might create more middle of the road than high-end items if silver costs are still that intense. Hmm...

The in-game requirement for the raffle is a tough one too. Means, since I'm traveling, I'm going to have to ghost my character or have someone log them in for me (yuck). I hate ghosting the character since there's a chance you guys do a boot or reset, which would be unfair, and I loathe letting people into my accounts, even trusted friends.

Blah, decisions....
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:57 PM CST

>>Auchand

+1

-E
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 03:58 PM CST

>X/Day Rune Tattoos (List similar to the rune tattoos from RtCF)

what is the list?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:02 PM CST
<<The in-game requirement for the raffle is a tough one too. Means, since I'm traveling, I'm going to have to ghost my character or have someone log them in for me (yuck). I hate ghosting the character since there's a chance you guys do a boot or reset, which would be unfair, and I loathe letting people into my accounts, even trusted friends. >>

Totally understand. This is a new thing to try out for this particular event and it's going to have some flaws. We briefly considered incorporating some sort of third-party solution into the process, like letting people sign up for a zero-cost ticket and then using something like random.org to pick the numbers and then post the corresponding account names, but we just didn't think that would work out best in regards to transparency. At least with the raffles, folks will be able to hear the winners being drawn live, ya know?

Solomon
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:04 PM CST
And actually I just thought of a big problem with using random.org, even if we were able to make it a live event like on Twitch or something.

Solomon
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:06 PM CST
Probably everyone but me knows this, but except for the flaring service, what are the services for which we will need silvers?

My bank accounts in GSIV are a bit low right now (I spent way too much at the Shifting Lockpick merchant in Talador).

Thanks
Maynist
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:07 PM CST
I once had an Auchand hug and it was good.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:08 PM CST

Eh. My largest concern is seeing all the robot accounts signing up for tickets. Same as you had with people buying out all the RtCF ones. Tickets are more valuable in terms of resale than Simu's pricing, so of course this will happen on a massive scale.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:10 PM CST
>>Don't worry about item limitations. They are in place, but it's at a very high end where very few items will be touching it.

So higher limitations than RTCF? Not asking for a full blown out discussion just a general idea.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:11 PM CST

Can we know NOW which items or services will be auctioned? Would really suck to win a limited ticket, and find out the one thing we want will also cost 100-200 mill silver.

And I just got to ask.. are those semi across the board.. or will ASG change them?

sorry to bug you with questions.. but for 200 bucks, I do want as much info ahead of time as possible.

/\/\
This Please,

Thank You.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:15 PM CST
>>We're announcing an event a month in advance. If the event was next week, I'd agree with you. :)

If the raffle and payment of a high end $200 event wasn't in 2 days (up to 5/6 with billing processing) I might not think so either. But you have to admit, that isn't a lot of notice on something like that. Take the last high-end event we had, 3 months of tease and leadup to RtCF.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:18 PM CST
Just wondering...why only premium is eligible?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:26 PM CST
So has it become a new requirement that you have to be premie to get to attend a pay event?

This is now two premie only events in a row.

A bit disheartening that I have to pay extra for a shot at paying extra.

I understand that premie is considered "High Value" customers and they deserve an advantage, but to completely exclude the "lower class" doesn't seem right.

Why not a lotto system where premie gets twice as many tickets in the barrel then prime, or if we are going with a lotto system, why not a premie only barrel and then an anyone barrel.

I wouldn't be upset of I had a shot to get a ticket and didn't, however I would be upset if I didn't even have a shot.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:27 PM CST
<<If the raffle and payment of a high end $200 event wasn't in 2 days (up to 5/6 with billing processing) I might not think so either. But you have to admit, that isn't a lot of notice on something like that. Take the last high-end event we had, 3 months of tease and leadup to RtCF.>>

Fair enough, but no, everything's fine. We have some other fun stuff coming up, too. We'll shoot for a little more notice with them. Trying to find the sweet spot for when to start hyping something is always interesting. If you start too soon, you run the risk of people getting tired of hearing about it or delays coming into play which only cause frustration when it turns into a "real soon now" situation. We are trying to do better with that sort of thing by not announcing stuff and getting the hype going until it's pretty much ready.

Solomon
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:31 PM CST
>>Can we know NOW which items or services will be auctioned? Would really suck to win a limited ticket, and find out the one thing we want will also cost 100-200 mill silver.

Auctions will only be for the limited quantity items, so just a few things in tier 1.

>>And I just got to ask.. are those semi across the board.. or will ASG change them?

Across the board.

>>what is the list?

It was a pretty big list. No one saved it to the KP? Well anyway, a lot of spells are offered, they decrease in their usage the bigger the spell. I'll see if I can find a list that is player friendly. But it's a good list.

>>Re: Limitations

Seriously, don't worry about these. This isn't a "gotcha" tactic. This is literally me saying, "Don't worry about it."

>>Just wondering...why only premium is eligible?

We are using the Isle of Four Winds as our raffle location, this prevents the headache of trial accounts being able to sign up, and should help alleviate some of the concern of "robo accounts" that was mentioned earlier. We offered 50% of all RtCF tickets to basic subscribers. And honestly, it's a fiasco I will not be revisiting anytime soon. Feel free to read over last year's event posts.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:36 PM CST

Ahh so thanks to other...choice words here...I can not even be eligible for a ticket. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Guess its too hard to check for account creation date and make people less then 30 days not eligible? While this will catch a few legit people it would still be a lower number then this choice.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:43 PM CST
Ahh so thanks to other...choice words here...I can not even be eligible for a ticket. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Guess its too hard to check for account creation date and make people less then 30 days not eligible? While this will catch a few legit people it would still be a lower number then this choice.

Even if they opened it to basics, premium would still get first dibs - perk of the tier, and being that there are only 50 tickets available, you still wouldn't get one. So, you're complaining over a non-issue.

Dgry
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:49 PM CST
Sounds good to me. I am a second rate customer because I cant pay more. Yes premiums should get more. They pay for it. I just hate that some feel they should always get perks over standards too. We are also customers. The growing list of perks is big enough without having special treatment to high tier events.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 04:54 PM CST
>X/Day Rune Tattoos (List similar to the rune tattoos from RtCF)
<<what is the list?>>

You're killing me, Smalls!

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Return_to_Coraesine_Field_Merchant_Services

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:00 PM CST
If you can't afford to go premium for one month, I honestly wonder how you can afford a CCF ticket in the first place.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:11 PM CST

Everyone would just fixskills to ranged.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:13 PM CST

><<what is the list?>>

he said similar, not the same. if there are differences, I am asking. if it's the same, then say the same.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:13 PM CST
Just because I dont pay for premium doesnt mean I cant. Also doesnt mean I am always broke.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:16 PM CST
<We are using the Isle of Four Winds as our raffle location, this prevents the headache of trial accounts being able to sign up, and should help alleviate some of the concern of "robo accounts" that was mentioned earlier. We offered 50% of all RtCF tickets to basic subscribers. And honestly, it's a fiasco I will not be revisiting anytime soon. Feel free to read over last year's event posts.>

So all the bitching that happened last year left you with the take away that lets only reward premium and leave the prime folks completely shut out? (and yes I read every last post of it as it was happening so I'm well aware.)

I'm not asking for tickets to be set aside for prime, and as I read it neither is anyone else, we just ask for a shot to get a ticket. That doesn't seem unfair.

I guess it's become a pay us more more money or get the outta line model.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:18 PM CST
>>he said similar, not the same. if there are differences, I am asking. if it's the same, then say the same.

The only spell that won't be available is 1109.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:22 PM CST

>The only spell that won't be available is 1109.

thanks, that's the spell I would have gotten in the .5% chance I would have gotten to that point.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:24 PM CST
Any restriction on items being worked on? Bastard axes or chain spear?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:33 PM CST
Chain spears have a hard-coded limitation that I can't bypass (6x). I don't even know if they could take banes or anything. Bastard axe should be fine.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:34 PM CST

Does the rare flare include banshee and super bubble flares?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 05:38 PM CST
Not those. Sorry. I'll get a list of flares before the raffle table goes out. But to be clear on "rare," not scripted flares. Just our more rare flares we have.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Prev_page Previous 1 3