1 3 Next Next_page
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 06:03 PM CDT
Universal pricing. Pricing does NOT include auction bids or raffle pricing. So if you bid 100m for weighting. You pay that on top of the cost of the weighting. Use the chart.

Just to remove any ambugity over "universal pricing," is this in reference to price differences in AsGs or are there going to be flat rates for services? By "use the chart" do you mean the enchanting one that you released for this event or the previous charts for padding/weighting that were released for RTCF? I have been trying to get a handle on price approximations for upgrades to gear but it's difficult to figure out surcharges.

Will there be surcharges for fusion, padding level, weighting level, etc? Or will it be flat rates for services?

Dgry
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 06:20 PM CDT
It's not an enchanting chart that he posted, it's the chart that lists the universal pricing. The pricing is based off the final enchant (even if the service isn't enchanting... so therefore whatever enchant it is at). The only "surcharge" mentioned is for auctions - you will have to pay the amount you bid PLUS the amount from the chart.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 06:36 PM CDT
Thank you, Wyrom, for clarifying this detail. Also, I also have to say that I think you have handled every aspect of this festival really well so far and I continue to be impressed. Thanks for all you do!
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 08:14 PM CDT
It's not an enchanting chart that he posted, it's the chart that lists the universal pricing. The pricing is based off the final enchant (even if the service isn't enchanting... so therefore whatever enchant it is at). The only "surcharge" mentioned is for auctions - you will have to pay the amount you bid PLUS the amount from the chart.

I see. I misread that original post with the chart because it had a phrase "like used for flares" so I assumed it was an example rather than a guide for all services.

Dgry
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/13/2014 12:10 AM CDT

please clarify the distribution of the Tier 1 items on Saturday at 11 am

quiver is auction, chrism holders both raffled, hidden bracer is spun?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/13/2014 08:46 AM CDT
Raffle/Spin in the whole list mean it will be either or. So the quiver is being auctioned. The others will be either raffled or spun.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 04/17/2014 04:46 PM CDT
Just catching up on reading the boards and ran across this thread. I'll probably have more to add once I've read the rest of the topic, but for now here are a couple of comments...

>>As an added bonus, I will be offering warm hugs to everyone who purchases a ticket. - GS4-Auchand

Just for the record, the Shattered event did not get the promised hugs. I am disappointed and demand hugs! :P

Also for the record, Beowulf paid for everyone's services in Shattered, and I think the bill came to around 70 or 80 million silvers, there were only 7 attendees.

The Shattered CCF was fun but very fast with everything being done in a single merchant session by one GM. It rocked.
1 3 Next Next_page