Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 06:13 PM CST

Darn, I love me some Ironwright flares! :)
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 06:16 PM CST
This might be an odd question but here we go. If a weapon already has undead bane on it would we need to win another undead bane to increase the level of weighting from the bane or could we potentially do that with a pick-a-bane service to increase the weighting since it already has the undead bane ability to hit undead?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
(no subject) 03/03/2014 04:02 PM CST

I agree that a pricing structure prior to tick sales will be a make or break for a lot of people. Knowing whether or not ASG differences will increase prices exponentially is a big one. Having a good layout of base prices along with surcharges for enchant/padding/weighting/flares/scripts/fusion/etc would be great. If I know that I can't afford the silver cost of the services I want, there's no point in me keeping someone else out.
Re: (no subject) 03/03/2014 06:20 PM CST

<<<I agree that a pricing structure prior to tick sales will be a make or break for a lot of people. Knowing whether or not ASG differences will increase prices exponentially is a big one. Having a good layout of base prices <<<along with surcharges for enchant/padding/weighting/flares/scripts/fusion/etc would be great. If I know that I can't afford the silver cost of the services I want, there's no point in me keeping someone else out.

He pretty much addressed this when he said the prices were across the board, and that ASG would not affect it.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 06:27 PM CST
At RtCF the cap on weighting +30 or so. Will we be able to go higher this time around?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 06:36 PM CST
Yeah, there really are a few "max" questions that I'd like resolved before deciding to purchase.

For example, I have 8x acuity flares and +30 armor resistances. Am I capped on that? Because that leaves 1 char completely out of any interest in it. Then it's deciding whether or not I play the other chars enough to warrant $150 in stuff.

~Lyradie
>With a startled yelp, a young elven child suddenly tumbles from somewhere above you, landing gracelessly in a pile of refuse!
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 06:52 PM CST

<We briefly considered incorporating some sort of third-party solution into the process>

can you modify the lounges for the cronomages, to let them work as a place to log out after purchasing a ticket? Similiar to how they know to transport you logged out?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 07:43 PM CST

>I'll get a list of flares before the raffle table goes out.

will the acuity flares still be increased in 2x increments?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/03/2014 08:00 PM CST
>>This might be an odd question but here we go. If a weapon already has undead bane on it would we need to win another undead bane to increase the level of weighting from the bane or could we potentially do that with a pick-a-bane service to increase the weighting since it already has the undead bane ability to hit undead?

Yes, if you want to stack undead bane, you'd need two undead banes.

>>At RtCF the cap on weighting +30 or so. Will we be able to go higher this time around?

Try not to focus on the limitations. At the price point, we want you to walk away with what you want and will work with you to get that. There are certain caps, but's it's more or less because we don't have anything higher. If you have an item that you're fearful of, please email.

>>Is there more going on than just what's listed?

If there is anything, it will be extremely minor stuff. Nothing mechanical. Because of the scheduling and weekend only event structure, I need to see how it can fit in.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/04/2014 08:35 PM CST

>Yes, if you want to stack undead bane, you'd need two undead banes.<

Therefore, if we have a weapon with bandit bane on it, then we really would be able to add another bane to it?

Cryheart
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/04/2014 08:36 PM CST
>>Therefore, if we have a weapon with bandit bane on it, then we really would be able to add another bane to it?

You'd have to stack another bandit bane on it, or start over.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/04/2014 09:01 PM CST

>You'd have to stack another bandit bane on it, or start over<

Ok, that makes more sense. Thx

Cryheart
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 06:14 AM CST
So the limited tier 1 will all be auction? Pure coraesine, glove bow, ethereal string, duping quiver, hidden bracer.
Anything else out of the tier one that will be auction only?

Velvette
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 08:20 AM CST
If I have a veil iron weapon would that create any issues with these services or an additional fee?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 08:58 AM CST
>>If I have a veil iron weapon would that create any issues with these services or an additional fee?

The surcharge for veil iron is one pesky hobbits. (No, veil iron doesn't have any additional fees.)

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 09:04 AM CST

wow, really surprised to see the spirit bow raffled...
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 09:08 AM CST
> And honestly, it's a fiasco I will not be revisiting anytime soon. Feel free to read over last year's event posts.

As someone who did go last year, and is thinking about trying for this one, it's clear to me a lot of thought was put into how to handle the tickets this time around.

>Sounds good to me. I am a second rate customer because I cant pay more.

This is beyond ridiculous to complain about not being eligible to pay $200 when you refuse to upgrade your account for one month for $25. This is almost an order of magnitude more money than you claim you can't pay! We might have a discussion about reasonable limitations in benefits received per dollar in a pay-to-play game, but this thread is not the place for it.

I was also among those complaining about the methods last time, and I want to say thanks to Wyrom and the other GMs for the effort to improve the system. The evidence clearly shows you cannot make everyone happy all the time. And maybe being in-game for the raffle or other things might not be ideal for some people, but it beats the hell out of having a hard time getting a ticket simply because I live in Tokyo and a 5 second window is too small to confirm the purchase from the network relay. Anyone who's complaining about the raffle time, just think about how hard it is for ME to make events scheduled in EST: raffles, story line events, merchants, all of it. I know it's frustrating, but any time chosen is going to be inconvenient for someone, so we have to be understanding about catering to the majority.

Still, the fact remains that it is a nearly impossible job, and it's clear the GMs are being professional and courteous handling our "feedback" from last year. Kudos.

~daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 09:21 AM CST

I have to also commend the staff on the method used for this. It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but it's a lot better then last time in my opinion. MAYBE a good idea for future multi-run events like CCF would be to do one each way. An in game Raffle, and maybe 2 different runs where tickets are sold in the box office. Do them at two different times, (and not both during work hours for the west coast).

Since this (hopefully) last run of CCF (for this yearish time period anyway) is looking to be such an epic one, I do think this raffle is the best choice.

I am also glad you have been listening to people as well, and have been flexible with some of the services and items. I know Vel will squeal in glee if she gets a ticket at just HAVING a chance to win the bow.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 09:39 AM CST
Gold star for Wyrom. Gold star, I say!
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 09:48 AM CST

Yes just adding my thanks to the thought put into the ticket distribution method, thanks!
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 04:02 PM CST
It is great that this run has been put together. It is understandable that the cost for the event is so high when everyone attending will get a service from each tier. The logistics in planning, creation of items, GM work schedules all also contribute to what I imagine was taken into consideration for the cost of entry. I'm willing to pay that price.

But I would appeal to the decision makers to lower the silver prices for the actual work done at the event. Even if it is slightly less than the table below. Dropping it to half would be even better.

My only justifications for requesting this are the limited amount of time to earn enough silvers for the services between now and the event, and the steep price of the event ticket itself. For me, not having enough silvers appears to be the biggest obstacle to truly enjoying the full benefits that the event offers. Since everyone who attends wins can we lower that barrier, even a little, for those of us who aren't exactly silver rich?

+0 15000 silvers
+5 30000 silvers
+10 60000 silvers
+12 75000 silvers
+15 120000 silvers
+20 240000 silvers
+25 500000 silvers
+30 1500000 silvers
+35 3000000 silvers
+40 6000000 silvers
+45 12000000 silvers
+50 24000000 silvers

Chad, player of a few
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 04:28 PM CST

While 24 mill silvers for a 10x item seems like it would be steep. Players who have 10x items to work on likely have the silver to do it.

Also, please remember Wyrom said this was across the board. (may be slight adjustments, we don't know for sure) Last time someone was quoted 250 mill for their set of armor (max price). If that armor is now only 24 mill to get done.. I think that is already a steep discount.

Yes, 24 mill to add flares to a weapon seems kinda steep. But i don't think this pricing was set up with flares in mind.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 04:42 PM CST
I have a question about the service list.

How are the tiers being dispersed? Will T5 go first, then T4, then t3, then t2, then t1?

If I get a ticket, I have a 9x lance I want to take to 10x and weight, but all that gets thrown out the window if I win an impure coraesine. Just curious how it works.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 06:05 PM CST
>>How are the tiers being dispersed?

We'll have a schedule when everything will go out so you can sleep through things you don't want. And while the quest won't be available, you can still shop.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 06:22 PM CST
I know you guys said custom stuff was out, titles, verbs, etc.. but any chance of doing the pre-QC'd list of signature verbs? Missing out on a pile of those was my main RtCF regret.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:05 PM CST
>>I know you guys said custom stuff was out, titles, verbs, etc.. but any chance of doing the pre-QC'd list of signature verbs? Missing out on a pile of those was my main RtCF regret.

Not for this. But we'll see about getting more of those things out there at a future event.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:06 PM CST

Someone brought this up in game and I don't know if they'll post it but its a fairly good idea!

Instead of 10 T4 voln armor slots, would it be possible to mix that up with Ithzir flares? Maybe 5 T4 voln and 5 T4(equiv)ithzir?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:07 PM CST
>Not for this. But we'll see about getting more of those things out there at a future event.

Yay! The lists of choices at RtCF and EG were both fantastic. Those canned signature verbs have turned into a really great service.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:14 PM CST
>>Instead of 10 T4 voln armor slots, would it be possible to mix that up with Ithzir flares? Maybe 5 T4 voln and 5 T4(equiv)ithzir?

Ithzir armor is not on the approved list of services for this.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:19 PM CST
<<We'll have a schedule when everything will go out so you can sleep through things you don't want. And while the quest won't be available, you can still shop.>>

Can anyone get into the shops or just the 50 winners (I had assumed anyone but just want to double check as I don't remember reading anything about that specifically)? I had read that some shops would be open and others would not. Please please open as many as possible for those of us who have never attended. Best of luck to everyone on the raffle. Thank you!
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:34 PM CST
Most shops will be opened to the people who attend CCF. There are some that were moved and used at other venues, so those won't be returning.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:56 PM CST
Drat! That means Taeliryn's traveling house is probably off the list. And I wanted some more undead bane oils.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/05/2014 07:57 PM CST
I'll see of GM Reidyn can get it back.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/08/2014 12:58 AM CST
Wyrom,

Last CCF I was told that my Ithzir armor was not approved for adding rare flares. This still the case on this run?

Thanks,
Terzl
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/11/2014 05:48 PM CDT
I have some questions regarding the price chart from Wyrom's post #4565, which is partially copied below.

(1) Is the cost based solely on enchant, even if the item has other characteristics, such as padding, weighting or flares?

(2) Is the price the same for all services (i.e., does padding cost the same as flares, and do flares cost the same as Greater Elemental flares, whatever those are)?

(3) What about services that do not involve an enchanted item, such as epic deepening?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

<< Silver pricing will be more so how flares cost. Price is determined by final enchant.

+0 15,000 silvers
+5 30,000 silvers
+10 60,000 silvers
+12 75,000 silvers
+15 120,000 silvers
+20 240,000 silvers
+25 500,000 silvers
+30 1,500,000 silvers
+35 3,000,000 silvers
+40 6,000,000 silvers
+45 12,000,000 silvers
+50 24,000,000 silvers

<< This doesn't include services that are auctioned or raffle prices. Auctions will be the winning bid plus the silver cost. This is to level a complaint that arose during the original run. >>
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 12:42 PM CDT
I think a lot of people would like to have Kardios' question answered Wyrom.
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 12:44 PM CDT
Repeat it. If it's a restriction question, I answered all of those.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 01:22 PM CDT
>> Repeat it. If it's a restriction question, I answered all of those.

It's a question on pricing, is the pricing list you listed universal? Will it cost the same to pad an 8x plain set of armor as it will to pad something that has heavy crit padding?

That's the question, is that a universal price list for EVERY service regardless of what is already on the item?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 01:34 PM CDT

If a item was rejected for weighting,padding or undead ban at rtcf, is it worth asking again during this event? could we add td to banshee flaring shields since they don't take up same slot?
Re: The Cessation of Coraesine Field - Ticket Prices, Raffle/Lottery, and Service List 03/12/2014 02:12 PM CDT
Universal pricing. Pricing does NOT include auction bids or raffle pricing. So if you bid 100m for weighting. You pay that on top of the cost of the weighting. Use the chart.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions