1 7 8 9 11 Next Next_page
Re: Stocking up on Warpaint 12/06/2009 01:55 PM CST
I use Lash, Rage, Hiss and Anger fairly regularly and find them to be effective and sometimes necessary while up-hunting parry/shield using creatures. If I fought gryphons I would never need them..except maybe Hiss. I don't use Kuniyo's Spirit roar at all. Something with roar checks while fighting PvP in a room full of people definitely needs to be looked at.
Re: Stocking up on Warpaint 12/06/2009 04:37 PM CST
>>See, I have the complete opposite problem. Wail last way too long for me. Roaring with full voice I end up keeping 5-6 celps immobilized for 20-25 seconds. That allows me to prevent them from searching, but nerfs my weapon experience for the duration.

Right, I didn't say all last too short, wail is one that lasts a decent amount of time, however coupled with its "nerf" in weapon experience I never use it anymore.

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html
Re: Stocking up on Warpaint 08/29/2010 01:45 PM CDT
Maybe warpaint is just what it is, AN ITEM, meant for fun to maybe change looks or annoy others with stamps. I mean the so called boost really isnt anything to brag about from what I have seen. Sometimes things in game are just meant for RP and fun, that's my theroy...
1 7 8 9 11 Next Next_page