Chaos ring bonus issue 04/25/2022 03:19 PM CDT
Is it intended that a rub of your brooch set on chaos override a higher bonus you have on another ring? Specifically, I'm talking about planar, although theoretically this same thing could affect both elemental and order.

I'd be happy to get into more details with a NIR if needed, but for discussion purposes what has happened is something like this. Say before the event, I had +400 bonus on planar, with a lot of time left on the affect (as I use the brooch 2x every day, but I don't spend a full hour in game most days). Then at this ROL, I did 10 runs on the Chaos ring, resulting in a +100 bonus. My thought was to do this so that I could instantly absorb 100 experience every 4 days (on average, whenever chaos randomly landed on spiritual).

Chaos randomly landed on planar one day, which I rubbed just to see what would happen. It dropped my experience pool to 1100. Which was not ideal, but I could see why it happened. After 30 minutes of in-game time, my pool was still only 1100. I used the brooch on planar expecting it to move my pool back up to 1400, but it stayed at 1100. It added time as expected, but not capacity.

Bug or feature?