Iskandr's Events for Rings of Lumnis Festival(Every Saturday, 11:30 PM EST) 04/15/2022 03:16 PM CDT
On Saturday, 16 April 2022 at 11:30 pm EST, join Iskandr and his merry crew of chaos-bringers on the Isle of Ornath. Below the Needle of Pentas on the Agora Promenade’s cliffwalk. We shall convene in the philosophically inspiring “Impressed Olive” in the bright white pavilion (A11 on the map). Come with a philosophical question that plagues your very soul, and we will discuss it over a wide array of freshly brewed coffees from throughout the lands (like real philosophers!), which we will spike with various tipples (like real philosophers!).

Come with whatever troubles your mind, for example:

“When will Lominstra finally pull my card? And why did she take skippy my dog first?”
“Are Krolvin monsters or worthy of our understanding and compassion?”
“What makes an ‘evil’ god evil and a ‘good’ god good? And did we get it all wrong?”
“If a dog was wearing pants, would it be on the back half or all the way across the bottom?”
“Is chivalry all a crock?”
“Why do dogs fly?”

Any and all ponderings welcome! Let’s have a chat like we ain’t stoopid!

On Saturday, 23 April 2022 at 11:30 pm EST, meet Iskandr and his silly bunch of shenanigans-causers on the Isle of Ornath. Below the Needle of Pentas on the Agora Promenade’s cliffwalk. We will assemble at the comfy semi-circle around the fire (A9 on the map). Iskandr will bring tobacco from throughout the realms and a means of rolling your own cigars, filling your pipe, and smoking whatever else you smoke. Silly times around the fire calls for silly games. Yes, charades may return, so practice your impersonations of Yardie and Arch Wights, which is a trick answer, because Yardie is an Arch Wight.

On Saturday, 30 April 20202 at 11:30 pm EST, I’m not sure what I can accomplish in 30 minutes if RoL closes, so TBD!!! Perhaps we’ll all run naked through the streets. Perhaps I’m just using that as a threat to have them leave the grounds open longer. We shall see!
Re: Iskandr's Events for Rings of Lumnis Festival(Every Saturday, 11:30 PM EST) 04/29/2022 10:20 AM CDT
UPDATE!!!

On Saturday, 30 April 20202 at 11:30 pm EST we will have 30 minutes before those on Ornath send us packing. As such, it will be a night of extremely extremely brief tales, short bursts of song, and expedited tiny stories at the Blue Myth Eatery (quest transport rings,#30997). The shorter the better, so bring your brief limericks, one-sentence fables, speedily sung shanties, or just come and make them up as you go (I will spit out as many impromptu limericks of ill quality as given the time to make up!). We will drink after every tale to see whether we can knock ourselves off the island before they can kick us out!