Prev_page Previous 1
ATTUNE reset option? 10/24/2012 09:52 AM CDT
Sorry if this is too old hat. I apologize for not keeping up with the wizard folder since I don't currently play any wizards.

However, with my main character a sorcerer, I'm sore about the permanent attune to an element with no reset. Culture is the only thing I can think of off hand which does not have some reset option (besides race [like culutre] and profession). Society resets, fixskills, fixstats, can change deity alignment. Being something that mainly affects the wizard profession, maybe this is the place to rant about it.

Honestly I'm a cheaty face anyway. I trained in elemental lores as needed, attuned to lightning, and dumped the lores with a fixskill that was going to expire. This was years ago near when align was released, and I just thought lightning was powerful. Honestly, Kaldonis is more of a firestormer, but hey I'm stuck to lightning. (Plus for sorcerers elemental attunement is 90% meaningless, so I didn't at first consider it as anything but a foofy game mechanic.) It doesn't even make sense I am attuned to an element, so it's a bug if nothing else because I have ZERO ranks of elemental lore. If from migration or fixskill the attunement is no longer appropriate, it's in fact a game bug! So I can go for technical rather than opinion and preference.

Anyway, you can feel free to respond mocking me, but all you who also want some way to change element attune, please jump on this and let's get critical mass. I've heard lots of rumors that wizards have been on this for a long time, and here's a silly sorcerer who just wants it for roleplaying (or evidence as a bug, your choice); I guess technically fire is better against trolls, for all the zero times I use my attunement for anything at all besides eblading arrows for someone else. Honestly it shouldn't be especially tied to any trick with the advguild or premium points. It should be simple skill checks (prevents keeping attunement after skill changes, and power to people that train enough different lores to attune their choice).

If those topics don't sound like fun, what about the attune relation to professional titles? Wizards might not be especially effected, but it's the place to get input to not stomp on someone else's garden. I'd think at least one professional title should be tied to attunement directly for each element, and freely available at least to professions knowing elemental spells. Honestly I wouldn't likely use them (I like my profession title and some other options I have), and I'm not asking particularly which ones (can be new ones), so not trying to steal the wizardly fire (pun not intended at first).

~daid (player of Kaldonis)

PS: Attune me to acid.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/24/2012 12:49 PM CDT
Well, the biggest opponent to changing elemental attunement was a GM that is now gone, so it's possible.

I agree, we can change almost everything else, but not elemental attunement? Seems wrong to me, but as a fellow sorcerer, there are bigger battles to fight, I would say. So count me on the side of yeah, that's something that should be changed, but I'm not particularly willing to put forth a good rant.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/24/2012 10:14 PM CDT
Not really a worthwhile discussion based on what I want to see for the professions. I'd be against it (as I was all the others on the list), but I can't really muster the will to challenge 'the apathy to adversity' when there are so many other things that require attention.

A suggestion, though -- this could affect other professions. Perhaps Magic System or Game Design would be better suited so solicit other adherents?

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/25/2012 06:23 AM CDT
Seems like a no-brainer to me. I expect that at one time there were some plans to make attunement matter. Clearly, those plans never saw the light of day. So as it stands, attunement is a fluff option with few mechanical advantages. Why not allow us to change it, at least until you actually design whatever systems will incorporate attunement as a major factor?

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/25/2012 06:27 AM CDT
I also fail to see the logic in allowing almost -ANY- other facet of a character to be re-set in some way but not attunement. I'd love to change Gondain's, because I picked Fire at level 10 based on, "Sweet, a fire-eblade for hunting trolls!" Not my proudest moment as a gamer. With the existence of ATTUNE RANDOM, it's not the biggest deal, but I'd love to be able to change Gondain's attunement to Air, which is much more in line with how I see Gondain and also with my planned extensive training in Air Lore. He's no Fire mage.

Worth a lot of time and resources? Probably not. But I also suspect a change like this wouldn't require such.

- Gondain
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/25/2012 03:20 PM CDT
While I wouldn't want people to change their attunement as much as they wanted, there do seem to be enough people who have made mistakes with it that a one time reset option for it seems fair. That way those people who have made a mistake with theirs can fix it as well as those who will likely make the mistake in the future.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/26/2012 09:02 PM CDT
Personally, I'm against it. As has been said, there are several things that can't be changed without re-rolling your character: e.g. race, profession, and culture. Attunement is something that's an inherent part of your character and has nothing to do with training. If it's going to be changed, I think it should be something on the order of a stat reset potion. My wizard is not trained at all in the lore related to her attunement because her attunement is part of who she is. Her lore training is based on what she most wants to accomplish.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 07:13 AM CDT
<<Personally, I'm against it. As has been said, there are several things that can't be changed without re-rolling your character: e.g. race, profession, and culture. Attunement is something that's an inherent part of your character and has nothing to do with training. If it's going to be changed, I think it should be something on the order of a stat reset potion. My wizard is not trained at all in the lore related to her attunement because her attunement is part of who she is. Her lore training is based on what she most wants to accomplish.>>

That seems to me to be a rather subjective interpretation. Why should your opinion on this lock every other player out of changing their attunement to match how they view their characters? Obviously, they aren't asking because of any mechanical advantage provided by attunement. In contrast to your own opinion, most players feel that it is their lore training that defines their character rather than attunement.

Given that, the sensible thing to do would be to say nothing and keep your attunement the way it is and allow others to change theirs to match how they view their character. Things change. The system should be able to change with it, particularly when there's no good reason to place a restriction on it.

Lighten up, huh?

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 07:35 AM CDT
[House of the Elements]
The four corners of this room contain gateways to the very elements themselves. Powerful fluxes come pouring out of each of them creating the most violent energy maelstrom you have ever seen as they contend with one another. Standing in the middle, somehow unscathed by the charged gobs of freezing acid that threaten to melt the very fabric of the space they swirl through, is Master Mysterioso, the Elemental Attuner.

Dodging desperately, you somehow avoid a bolt of lightning. What's that doing in here!

>ask Myst about attune

Attuning to an element is easy, remarks Mysterioso enigmatically, just walk through whichever gateway you fancy, inhale, and walk back out again.

>go fire gate

It looks pretty hot there, are you sure you want to go through with this? Type go fire confirm within 30 seconds if you really mean it.

>go fire confirm

Treading carefully around rivers of lava and dodging jets of steam, you approach the gateway to the element of fire.

A roaring ball of fire streaks out of nowhere and envelops you.

Eyelashes disappear in a puff of smoke, eyes and brain swiftly following

It seems you have died my friend.

An assistant flits in, gathers what little remains of you and deposits the charred remains outside. He mutters something about staying alive before wandering off.

>ask mysterioso about staying alive
Staying alive is the difficult bit, explains Mysterioso patiently. Only fire can exist within the elemental plane of fire, and those beings with inferior mental powers find it impossible to keep control of their spirits when all but one element is driven out of them. Maybe I have an amulet that could help you with that.

Mysterioso rummages in a sack and comes up with an amulet. Its out of charges, so I'll drop the price to 25000000 silvers, he offers generously. Just stop off at an Adventurers Guild and put a charge in it. The cost shouldn't be much more than 750000 bounty points. Mysterioso carefully inspects the amulet he is holding. It'll hold together for another trip into an elemental plane, but I give no guarantees it will not crumble if you or someone else attempted more than one trip with it. Just say the word BUY and I'll teleport the funds from wherever you have them.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 10:49 AM CDT
>That seems to me to be a rather subjective interpretation. Why should your opinion on this lock every other player out of changing their attunement to match how they view their characters? Obviously, they aren't asking because of any mechanical advantage provided by attunement. In contrast to your own opinion, most players feel that it is their lore training that defines their character rather than attunement.

>Given that, the sensible thing to do would be to say nothing and keep your attunement the way it is and allow others to change theirs to match how they view their character. Things change. The system should be able to change with it, particularly when there's no good reason to place a restriction on it.

>Lighten up, huh?

>~Taverkin

Excuse me, but this isn't my interpretation. This is how attunement has been described by GMs since I started playing the game. Attunement is an inherent part of your character, in the same way as your race or your culture. If GMs now want to retcon that it isn't, my RP gets trashed; but if you're happy, I guess I should just be sensible and say nothing?

Like I said, I'm against changing something inherent to your character, especially with the flip of a switch. If GMs want to add it, I think it should be difficult (like a million BPs difficult).
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 10:56 AM CDT
>>Things change.

Interestingly enough -- people don't. At least not that much.

Something to consider?

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 11:16 AM CDT
So, attunement is an inherent part of your character, therefore it cannot be changed? Like how tall you are? Your eye color? Your lifetime of skill training? The attributes you were born with? Or basically any other feature about your character which may be modified as a convenience not to your character, but to you the player? And this effects your personal roleplay how exactly? The simple answer is that it doesn't. These are completely OOC conveniences for the benefit of the player. It makes no sense from a standpoint of strict realism. But that's a tradeoff most players are happily willing to make in order to keep their character consistent with their ever-changing goals.

As was previously mentioned, if there were a practical reason why attunement must be immutable, then I would be more likely to understand not having the ability to reset. But whatever they originally had planned for attunement never happened.

As for that last bit about requiring millions of BPs (which translates into hundreds or perhaps even thousands of hours!), hey, you're welcome to your opinion. You and I can only talk. Neither of us is going to make any changes ourselves! We can just tell the GMs what we would like to see and let them decide. Chances are this isn't even on the radar and nothing will change. But FWIW, I'd rather just see it function like the yearly fixskill. Let us change it periodically if we wish to, and grant us a freebie if you ever get around to making any changes that do rely upon attunement. If you like, make a potion available as well. But the cost should be consistent with the practical impact of the item. In this case, there is virtually no practical impact. Attunement is mostly a fluff item, so the cost should be lower than that of a game-changer like a fixskill or a fixstat.

By the way, YOUR RP is not effected by my changing my character's attunement in any way. You don't know my character's attunement and you wouldn't be able to tell if I changed it. As it happens, Tav is attuned to air and trains in air lore (Did you know that?). I don't need to change my attunement. But I recognize that things change and my own plans may change as well. I prefer to have that flexibility, should I need it. And this preference effects your character not one bit. That's all I meant by being "sensible". You may not see it that way. I would disagree.

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 11:19 AM CDT
<<
Interestingly enough -- people don't. At least not that much.

Something to consider?

Doug>>

Why, Doug, what ever do you mean? :)

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 12:34 PM CDT
I was reflecting on a couple different things, as I typed that.

First, from a deeply personal perspective -- I watch carefully as 'social feedback' is supplied here. In particular as that feedback is provided to me about me. :) And I see very little change, in others or in myself.

Second, I reflect on raising my children and interacting with my grandchildren. They certainly turned out well, but they are still their own people, and the only happy benefit I get is to see the dawning realization of 'oh, that's what you meant!' Usually not in time to be anything but a lesson after the fact, though. ;)

And finally, in my professional life of leading teams, organizations and entire companies through change. Most professional coaches will tell you a 3 to 5 percent swing is about the best you can hope for over the exposure to someone's careers. At least, that's what they tell me when I'm discussing how to change contributions and cultures.

And I can say with pretty strong assertion that even after a couple decades here, those openly sharing their opinions rarely change significantly.

There are things about us that we can decide -- training, exposure, who are friends are, who we don't want to associate with -- but those don't generally 'change' who we are. In fact, I'd argue these decisions actually reinforce who we are.

Perhaps there are some things in game that should mirror that -- to give us grounding in a fantasy realm.

That's what I mean. :)

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 03:18 PM CDT
>By the way, YOUR RP is not effected by my changing my character's attunement in any way.

I never said that my RP is affected by your attunement. I said my RP would be affected by GMs retconning what attunement is. It isn't like hair color or height as those things change naturally over time. No one is born six feet tall. Some are born bald and a few years later have a thick shaggy mane. Some are born redheads whose hair color changes to blond or vice versa.

If your character is born human, he stays human until you re-roll him. If you choose Paradis for your halfling's culture, the only way to remedy that is by--you guessed it--re-rolling. Attunement is the same way. That is not my opinion. That's what GMs have always stated in the past when this subject has come up.

Now, I have an opinion on whether or not that should change; and if it does, how. I'm not sure why you find that so offensive. You seem to find it perfectly acceptable to offer up your opinion on things that do not personally affect you.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 04:44 PM CDT
In GS3, there was no choice of attunement; you were given an attunement at random. Now, THAT type of system is certainly grounds for saying that there is no way to change the genes you were born with. However, in GS4 we can now choose our attunement. This implies that the character has an active role to play, and somehow controls his destiny in this regard, although we have no details.

Logically, that would be a good reason to postulate that a character could also change it if he tried hard enough. Heck, clerics can change their deities. They can do it once free, more than once it gets a bit costly. Have the character who wishes a change of element go through a process like that. The cost would be due to extensive training with some arcane master of the elements somewhere.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:11 PM CDT
You're right in most respects, Throgg. Just as the player chooses the profession, the player can choose the elemental attunement.

Should we allow freely swapping between professions?

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:14 PM CDT
I've never played a wizard or a cleric much but it does not seem game breaking to get a one time chance to change elements. Characters evolve. People can change deities. I'd think deities would be less forgiving of people changing their allegiances than the elements. Then again, the elemental spirits that add destructive capabilities to weapons may have something else to say about that.

Chad/Nouvard
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:17 PM CDT
Tough to say, Doug. I seem to recall being much more of what I would label a "hardliner" back then, in the sense that I was far more likely to view game design from standpoint of strict realism and immersion. I have one RL friend who plays this game and also played back then, and from time to time I'll call him up and we'll argue game design. He's still a "hardliner" (and he hates when I call him that!), espousing many of the opinions and ideas I supported at that time. And we hardly agree on anything anymore - which, oddly enough, makes the conversations so engaging we can go on for hours arguing our side!

Maybe some time I'll hit you up in game or on lnet and tell you the names of some of the characters I played back then. I'm not sure you'll remember me, but if you do it'd be interesting to see if you've noticed the same change. A fun experiment!

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:24 PM CDT
>In GS3, there was no choice of attunement; you were given an attunement at random. Now, THAT type of system is certainly grounds for saying that there is no way to change the genes you were born with. However, in GS4 we can now choose our attunement. This implies that the character has an active role to play, and somehow controls his destiny in this regard, although we have no details.

How can this be the implication when it's been explicitly stated by GMs that attunement is innate? The player is also allowed to choose the character's race, profession, and culture, all attributes that are permanent once chosen unless the player rerolls the character. It isn't your character who's choosing the attunement. It's you, the player.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:26 PM CDT
I don't think so, Throgg. Wyntrfrsh is probably right on this one. The player chooses attunement for his or her character in the same way we choose eye color or facial features. The fact that we have a choice as a player does not in itself suggest that this is a choice our character is making for themselves. If attunement is inherent to our characters, then it's not a choice the character makes. According to Wyntrfrsh, that's how the GMs have characterized it.

To me it's neither here nor there. We could easily provide the ability to change attunement just as we provide the ability to fix skills or stats. And like I said before, the cost of such a change should fall in line with its practical value, which in the case of attunement is next to nothing. Having said that, I see no reason that we need to be able to change it as often as we want (although if we could, it wouldn't really make any practical difference anyway!). That's why I suggested the periodic free fix similar to fixskills, at least until the GMs figure out what their plans are for attunement and start fleshing it out as something meaningful.

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:39 PM CDT
Just remove the mechanical effects. No one would worry about a reattune if it wasn't for those.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 05:57 PM CDT
The thread was started by a sorcerer who chose lightning, but now feels fire is more suited to his character. He said himself that attunement is "90% meaningless". I don't think the problem here is that he simply wants the benefits of fire attunement. There aren't any!

Give us a little more credit. You know it is possible to care about both mechanical benefits AND the vision we have of our characters. Believe it or not. I'm lucky in that my lores match my attunement currently, but it would bother me a little bit that I couldn't change it to match if I needed to. Even though attunement does nothing for me.

~Taverkin
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 10:34 PM CDT
>>How can this be the implication when it's been explicitly stated by GMs that attunement is innate? <<

The difference with the GS3 model is that ... GM statements to the contrary ... a bit of logical analysis reveals the fact that attunement is NOT innate. Quite aside from the fact that we can choose our attunement ourselves instead of being assigned it via a lottery method, the character can now choose to negate his attunement with the "attune random" option! This essentially changes your attunement at will, although in a random manner.

There is a very small conceptual leap here from this option to one that lets you permanently change your attunement. If I can change my attunement temporarily from, say, fire to earth, why not permanently? If the design GMs wanted to make the attunement innate, they should NOT have included the "attune random" command as an option. A system need to be true to its internal logic in order to be consistent.

As Monty Python would point out ... "There! I've run rings around you logically!"

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/27/2012 10:59 PM CDT
Oh, here's a thought I just had! Right now, elemental attunement is pretty unimportant, aside from affecting spells 435 and 415. How about if attuning to an element made learning lores of that element less costly. For example, I attune to fire, and each rank of fire lore I learn costs only 5 TPs instead of 6. And if I later change my attunement, those ranks of fire lore vanish (or perhaps I need to spend more TPs to retain them).

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 03:03 AM CDT
Logical rings, eh?

>>If I can change my attunement temporarily from, say, fire to earth, why not permanently?

Let me know when you can temporarily assign your attunement to anything but random -- which will give you earth, it's true. Randomly. You will also get other attuned elements, randomly. Including your permanently attuned element. Randomly.

Until then, you're mistaking logic for benefit.

I do have to wonder, though, how popular the game might be with randomly assigned professions.

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 04:41 AM CDT
If I remember right, years ago attunement was originally designed to be randomly set to an element when you created your character. And the ONLY way to change it was to delete the character slot for the character. Not just rerolling the character, but actually deleting the character. My guess would be that the original auto-setting of it was to show that it was something that was inherent to the character's being and could not be changed RP-wise.

I'm not sure about the theory of thought behind how and why it is, or should be, now though.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 01:14 PM CDT
>>Let me know when you can temporarily assign your attunement to anything but random -- which will give you earth, it's true. Randomly. You will also get other attuned elements, randomly. Including your permanently attuned element. Randomly.<<

Right, but the point is that it CAN be changed at will. Furthermore, you can change it to whatever element you want, it just takes a while. If I am currently attuned to fire, and I want earth because I am going hunting in the Bowels this afternoon, I can keep switching back and forth until I get earth. I can check it out by going and casting 435 or 415 at something, or tossing e-blade on a weapon, and seeing what kind of flares I get.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 01:43 PM CDT
This is news to me, if I understand correctly.

Are you suggesting that when you attune randomly, it stays at a particular attunement until you go back to your base, or attune random again? That's not my experience, but the elf mage is still unattuned (again, a choice).

I just tested, and find that there's no difference between unattuned and random. Specifically, I got three different elemental types in three casts.

Does it work differently when attuned?

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 02:24 PM CDT
Hmm, I will have to check this out with my younger mage. Let me get back to you.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 02:40 PM CDT
Arg, slight bit of a problem here; spells not working as I remembered. This might take a while.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/28/2012 10:21 PM CDT
If I remember right, years ago attunement was originally designed to be randomly set to an element when you created your character. And the ONLY way to change it was to delete the character slot for the character. Not just rerolling the character, but actually deleting the character. My guess would be that the original auto-setting of it was to show that it was something that was inherent to the character's being and could not be changed RP-wise.

Your memory is correct.

Dgry
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 12:55 PM CDT
>Personally, I'm against it. As has been said, there are several things that can't be changed without re-rolling your character: e.g. race, profession, and culture. Attunement is something that's an inherent part of your character and has nothing to do with training.

I would at least like to point out you cannot attune to an element until you've trained enough in a given lore. So it does have something to do with training, and is not something fixed by the initial mangler (no one can get 20 elemental lore ranks for level 0).

Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 01:00 PM CDT
>>Personally, I'm against it. As has been said, there are several things that can't be changed without re-rolling your character: e.g. race, profession, and culture. Attunement is something that's an inherent part of your character and has nothing to do with training.

Sorry replying to myself to extend my initial point as I wrote it

>I would at least like to point out you cannot attune to an element until you've trained enough in a given lore. So it does have something to do with training, and is not something fixed by the initial mangler (no one can get 20 elemental lore ranks for level 0).

In fact, it's so relevant to training that to get the lightning attunement Kaldonis has, one needs 40 ranks in elemental lore, and specific ones at that. He has exactly zero right now. So from a training perspective I've argued this is totally broken and a game bug owing to fixskills. We can get an attunement, and train out of the requirements, and still we keep the attunement because it can't be changed!

Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 01:05 PM CDT
>How can this be the implication when it's been explicitly stated by GMs that attunement is innate? The player is also allowed to choose the character's race, profession, and culture, all attributes that are permanent once chosen unless the player rerolls the character. It isn't your character who's choosing the attunement. It's you, the player.

I should note a reason I raised this discussion was because the opposing GM is now gone, which others have said, but I already knew.

Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 01:10 PM CDT
>>If I remember right, years ago attunement was originally designed to be randomly set to an element when you created your character. And the ONLY way to change it was to delete the character slot for the character. Not just rerolling the character, but actually deleting the character. My guess would be that the original auto-setting of it was to show that it was something that was inherent to the character's being and could not be changed RP-wise.

>>Your memory is correct.

There was also a time when innate ability was granted for enchanting certain weapons based on what a character was rolled up with (hidden). Ooh I know, let's go back to those days! Anything that was ever automatically determined by the system must not imply lacking code or particular implementations that never came to light. It must be natural! (end sarcasm)

If we want to argue the classic GS3 style of innate, do you want to be better at enchanting scimitars than halberds? Kaldonis isn't a wizard, so it's entirely not my territory, but let's think about this innate game history concept a little, please.

Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 04:06 PM CDT
>I would at least like to point out you cannot attune to an element until you've trained enough in a given lore. So it does have something to do with training, and is not something fixed by the initial mangler (no one can get 20 elemental lore ranks for level 0).

>~daid (player of Kaldonis)

This isn't true. I attuned my main wizard to fire as soon as I rolled her up. She currently has 26 ranks of Air Lore. She has never had 20 ranks of Fire Lore.
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 04:18 PM CDT
Forget reset, lets let people attune to multiple elements! We don't have to retcon anything then.

New alchemical methods have devised ways to temper a persons body to attune to two different elements! It's a pricy process and perhaps a rare service, but afterward you could attune to your 'natural' element and whichever other element you were tempered for. Everybody wins!

---Mirrami
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 09:00 PM CDT
>>There was also a time when

Heh. Sort of yes, but in my opinion, a red herring to the point. Happy to discuss why, if there's a need. In the end, I ask the question -- yet again -- should we allow for freely swapping between professions? What I'm trying to discern is when are 'innate' or 'character defining' positions immutable, and when not?

Doug
Re: ATTUNE reset option? 10/29/2012 09:01 PM CDT
>>ets let people attune to multiple elements!

And let's explore this one! A very intriguing idea. For all elemental based professions!

Doug
Prev_page Previous 1