Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/03/2018 01:39 PM CDT

Hey guys I’m new I’m looking to buy a cloak with a good I can pull over my head and push off. Nothing fancy just something I can role play with. I don’t know where I can buy something like this or how to tell if a cloak I buy has a good I can interact with. Any information would be awesome
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/03/2018 03:53 PM CDT

>>https://gswiki.play.net/ClimateWear

I'd recommend climatewear though you'll want to find something at least unlocked once for the verbs you specified. Xerria can unlock it at her monthly visits to T1 from the off the shelf version.
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/04/2018 01:40 PM CDT

Is there a vendor in game that sells climatewear? If so where can I find them? I have tried looking all over the web but have not found any info on how i can obtain one of these items in game
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/04/2018 02:18 PM CDT
I know that masses of them were off-the-shelf at Duskruin/Bloodriven Village; note that this requires spending bloodscrip OR paying someone to go get them for you.

Check on GSWiki for the specific appearance you're after, and then copy/paste "whatever that is" (including the quotation marks, to force it to match 'this entire string') into PlayerShops, to see if anyone has them aftermarket.
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/04/2018 02:29 PM CDT
See Ardwen on the hearth stone steps. Tell him the Elf suggested giving back to the community be helping out.

;)

Doug
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/04/2018 02:46 PM CDT

I will try and find him, should I mention a name?
Re: Hooded cloak - Where??? 04/04/2018 04:21 PM CDT
Heh, he's joking.

But you can check playershops to see if any player shops offer them. In game, that is the only way outside of waiting for a festival or event that sells them. Recent ones included Ebon Gate, Summitt Academy (in the Spire) and I think the premium Summer Festival.

The only Duskruin one I see was a more expensive epic deep fully unlocked one for 30K bloodscrip (probably 30M-40M silvers).

Outside of game, you can post here:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?97-Wanted

Or, in the merchanting channel of the Discord server, or if you use Lich, the lnet merchanting channel.