Laughed when I saw 03/04/2017 10:19 PM CST
I found an imflass-beaded whip on a troll just now that adds three ranks each to Blunt Weapons and Ambush (I haven't had it sung to, so there could be others that don't affect my empath). Any other blunt with these enhansives might be worth finding a lower level character to give it to, but as it stands I'm wondering if it's worth holding onto and turning into an orb?

Not sure how much demand there is for either skill to be enhanced, but even a Rester isn't crazy enough to roll up a character that hunts with whips for me to sell it to...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Laughed when I saw 03/05/2017 05:49 PM CST

I hunt with whips thankyouverymuch!
Re: Laughed when I saw 03/05/2017 07:24 PM CST
Congrats on achieving a level of craziness beyond that of a Rester.... that's like legendary level.

Starchitin

PS must really not be desirable when someone that uses whips won't make an offer.... now I know it's lockers it for orbing or just take the 35k from the pawn

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.