Price check on Aisle 5? 12/25/2016 08:43 PM CST
So I've been looking through some of the various things I've got stashed on different folks, and wondering if there's any interest in:
- several Tinnoc boxes (you put in forging slabs, 'turn' it [~20-30 second RT] to wind, and then 'push' it to get throwing weapon in your hand, either a sliver or a shard); I know that I have one of the +5 boxes (so if you use steel slabs, you get a +5 weapon; if you use an ora slab, you get a +15 weapon); I think I have one of the blessing boxes; I know I have two (2) plain ones, and may have a third one if I do not in fact have one of the blessing ones;
- several tier1 Iasha weapons (handaxe, falchion, two (2) troll-claws, two (2) katars);
- a set of the Ranger spellcasting dice (16/36 results are bad [I usually die]);
- a set of the Major Elemental spellcasting dice (16/36 results are bad [I usually die, though I've walked away from Meteor Swarm before it could form]).

Anyone got any interest in old stuff?
Re: Price check on Aisle 5? 12/26/2016 12:42 AM CST
I might be interested in the Iasha handaxe, falchion, and both katars depending on what price you're looking for.

AIM: sweetleafiara@gmail.com
Re: Price check on Aisle 5? 12/26/2016 11:43 AM CST
Didn't have any price in mind. What're you willing to pay? :)
Re: Price check on Aisle 5? 12/26/2016 12:39 PM CST
10 million total for all 4?

AIM: sweetleafiara@gmail.com
Re: Price check on Aisle 5? 12/26/2016 02:45 PM CST
Sure thing!

I know you're in the Landing, I'll keep an eye out for you. :)