Player Shops 09/05/2014 09:31 AM CDT
hoping this is the right spot to ask.

I've looked everywhere.. the townhall and around the player shops themselves. Are play shop deed selling NPCS / places no longer about / available or something? Or am I looking in the wrong places? Specifically I've been looking around in Solhaven. I'm just trying to find a means to sell everything in my locker that I'm not using before Ebon's.
Re: Player Shops 09/05/2014 09:33 AM CDT
I would ask if someone would mind adding you as a partner to sell your stuff, especially if you're just looking for a temporary thing.

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Re: Player Shops 09/05/2014 09:35 AM CDT
I am pretty sure this has all been shut down pending the release of the updated player shop system (no time frame has been provided for this release).

Short of buying a shop directly from another player, I would look for an alternative means of selling your items in the short term.

-- Robert

You raise your heel high, bringing it down solidly on a severed troll leg's foot!
The severed troll leg howls in pain, clutching its toes!
Re: Player Shops 09/05/2014 09:42 AM CDT

Might give the partner thing a whirl. I don't know about just buying a deed since that's probably going to be an arm and a leg if deeds are not to be had anyway. Honestly I'm looking to get one for both long and short term. Realistically I'm ok for Ebon's. But, I'm still hoping to sell a couple of things so I have my "comfort zone" if you would heh.

Thank you both for the quick responses.
Re: Player Shops 09/05/2014 09:53 AM CDT

they've been broken for about 5 years? shops sell on the PC sometimes (forum.gsplayers.com). If you're a Twilight Hall member we have a shop you can consign stuff to, you can email my play.net to make arrangements.