A brass and gold disk inset with a swirling aetherstone 12/11/2013 01:00 PM CST
Recently returned to the lands after a bit of a hiatus and am debating the selling on my once a week cross realms teleporter. Before I decide on selling it I wonder if somebody could help me with what it may be worth. It uses gold rings which generates a torus that works the same as if you had bought a ticket from a town's travel office.

You remove a brass and gold disk inset with a swirling aetherstone from in your clasped jewel pouch.

This glittering disk is small enough to fit comfortably into a human's hand and about as thick as a finger. An exquisite piece of metalsmithing, the disk is crafted of gold and brass intricately engraved with interlocking whorls. A swirling aetherstone is set at the center of the disk, and a ring of gold along the outer rim, inset flush with the body of the disk, appears to be able to rotate to move a narrow window around the circumference. Currently, the text "Wehnimer's Landing" shows in the window.

You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Wehnimer's Landing" to "Solhaven".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Solhaven" to "River's Rest".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "River's Rest" to "Zul Logoth".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Zul Logoth" to "Ta'Illistim".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Ta'Illistim" to "Ta'Vaalor".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Ta'Vaalor" to "Cysaegir".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Cysaegir" to "Kharam-Dzu".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Kharam-Dzu" to "Icemule Trace".
You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Icemule Trace" to "Wehnimer's Landing".
Re: A brass and gold disk inset with a swirling aetherstone 12/12/2013 02:21 PM CST

Two types of those; that one looks like a 2xweek Chronomage ticket generator (other type was more often, but not to all locations).

You place a gold ring in it, close it and tap it. Open and there is a torus. The torus works just like a ticket for travel purposes.

Quite nice, think in the 15 to 20 million range in value last I saw.