Prev_page Previous 1
Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 02:24 PM CST
OK, folks, all mages are welcome to post a bit of themselves. Though I know quite a few names, there are times where I don't pay attention to their looks. So post who you are and tell us a bit about yourself.

Name: Arcanist Woodcubb Ursineson of Ilithi

Race: Human

Guild: Warrior Mage

Circle: 51 (nearing 52)

You were born on the 12th day of the 2nd month of Ka'len the Sea Drake in the year of the Golden Panther, 338 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

You are Arcanist Woodcubb Ursineson of Ilithi, a Human Warrior Mage. You have crystal blue eyes. You are bald, with dark brown skin. You have some light stubble on your face. You have a tattoo of a huge Taisidonian pearl nestled inside an opened oyster
on your arm.

LOOKS LIKE: Michael Clark Dunchan (The Green Mile) with a touch of Storm of the X-Men

You are wearing a golden tower shield engraved with the words, "Truth,
Loyalty, Honor!", a hunter's longbow with an ivory grip shaped like a wolf's head, a canvas backpack embroidered with a foundering ship, a sjatmal gwethdesuan, a twisted cambrinth armband, a double-wrapped leather sword belt embossed with howling blood wolves, a red-gold cambrinth pendant crafted to resemble a miniature fireball, a lantholite gwethdesuan, a wide cambrinth wristcuff bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, some grey sharkskin boots burned with the symbol of the Warrior Mage Guild, a decorated leather sheath, a studded leather collar, some mail gloves, a visored helm, a scarlet wrist purse, a foraging apron sloppily embroidered with a unicorn pattern in coral-colored thread, a bronze and cambrinth earring carved into the shape of
an ox horn, a black silken hip pouch embroidered with a wolf's head in silver thread, a thigh quiver dyed in a brown and green camouflage pattern, some polished steel scale mail with ornate crimson shoulder guards, a night-black Kaith Kirm button, a waermodi gwethdesuan, a cambrinth ring, a scarlet arm pouch, a scale aventail, an azure-scaled poloh'izh hide cloak and a woven wicker gardener's toolbag.

Though not to bright, Woodcubb is a large, tall, very strong human. In fact, he's turning into a brute. With strength in his 40's he actively strength trains every circle. Though not very fast, he can pack a punch when he hits.

He values loyalty, strength and honor.

Woodcubb of Illithi
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 02:52 PM CST
Name: Sigilist Zakarious S'kazer

Race: Elothean/mix

Guild: Warrior Mage, of course =)

Age: 26 (but I've been gone over time for like a year or so, so I might shift that a tinsy bit Shh...)

Circle: 23rd

Dark shoulder length hair and dark eyes, quite unlike a normal elothean. Apparently unhampered by strength/stamina issues most elotheans are troubled with (I work very hard to make it look this way). Though his eyes are dark, in the light they almost appear a deep red color. (I may shift to this if the appropriate shade of red comes out. I will not have bright red eyes)

LOOKS LIKE: Erm, that's a toughy... Not quite sure, I'll leave that up in the air for now, might think of it someday. Keep an eye out in the future for an RPG with Zakarius as the main character (no 'o', the GMs said the one I'd wanted was reserved for someone, couldn't say who) and probably I'll be signing off the name Scott Micheal on it. We're talkin' many years though, still in developmental stages. Anyhow, Zak is Zak. <g>

Clothing of interest: Most everything's crimson, greatsword sheath with the words "Pointy things" written on it, that crimson jade-eyed dragon fest robe, and an altered crimson cloak. I wear leather armor, and carry more weapons and fluff than an elothean should. <g>

An unknown past, or even origin. Hung out with Dragoonseal as a child and learned much of the warrior ways from him. You will never find him out of brawling mode. Short for an elothean, he's surprisingly strong and resiliant. He's also curious to a fault sometimes (found that Spirit Dancer cave, opps, hehe) and occasionally feels burdened by a terrible rage. Oh, and deftly afraid of large bodies of water. <g>

He values power, friendship, and justice.

-Zakarious, Storm Mage, Harborer of Chaos

PS. I've been considering posting something like this, but decided against it. However, I feel more comfortable in a situation like this, good idea Woodcubb.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 04:31 PM CST
>>LOOKS LIKE: Michael Clark Dunchan (The Green Mile) with a touch of Storm of the X-Men

Woodcubb has manbreasts.

-Frogspawn
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 06:03 PM CST
You are Apprentice Shasheil De'Mirra, an Elven Warrior Mage.
You have pointed ears and green eyes. Your dark brown hair is very long and wavy, and is worn arranged in tight dreadlocks. You have fair skin.

You have faint scuffing to the right arm, faint scuffing to the left arm, cuts and bruises about the right leg, cuts and bruises about the left leg, tiny scratches to the right hand, tiny scratches to the left hand, faint scuffing to the chest, faint scuffing to the abdomen, faint scuffing to the right eye.

You are holding a polished ash wand tipped with an opalescent crystal eye in your right hand.
You are wearing a black cloth hair wrap dangling with tiny lizard skulls, a storm grey velvet corset accented with silvery lightning bolts, a braided horsehair bracelet, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver eyebrow ring, a heavy greatcloak with a thick mane of clouded arzumos fur, some heavy leather fighting pants riveted along the seams with ornate bronze studs, a silvery-white sheath, some leather ankle boots with dangling bronze charms around the cuffs, a heavy black leather pack fitted with a brass badge along the flap, a thick leather sporran with dangling white fox tails, a beribboned silvery silk pouch, a slate grey balaclava, some slate grey gloves, some slate grey greaves, some dark bronze plate, a black medium shield enameled with a silver clenched fist, a ebony longbow and a lightened bo stick.

Name: Apprentice Shasheil De'Mirra Race: Elf Guild: Warrior Mage
You were born on the 35th day of the 10th month of Nissa the Maiden in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare, 328 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 5 months away.

I hate missing my birthday!
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 06:30 PM CST
I am a mystery! (phantom of the opera music plays)

~The Phantom of the... Crossing Ampitheatre
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 06:37 PM CST
I am Captain Planet, and I'm 350th circle.

<pwnz Galain>
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 06:40 PM CST
<<Woodcubb has manbreasts.>>

<<-Frogspawn >>

Jealous?????

Woodcubbs puffs out his chest while Froggy looks at her A cup
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 06:42 PM CST
<<I am Captain Planet, and I'm 350th circle.>>

<<<pwnz Galain> >>

Garsh. Yours was one I was waiting for. Was hopinghope you would post about yerself.

Oh wells . . . .

Woodcubb of Illithi
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 07:02 PM CST
Ugh, you asked all nice-like and now I'm gonna feel bad (well, maybe I will) if I don't contribute something vaguely resembling what you actually asked for.

You were born on the 40th day of the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer in the year of the Golden Panther, 310 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

You are Elementalist Altaire Zenshrike of Zoluren, a Dwarf.
You have green eyes. Your snow-white-streaked red hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn parted down the center. You have tanned skin.
You have a long thick mustache on your upper lip and a long stringy beard.
You have a tattoo of a golden hawk with its wings spread wide on your chest.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, a sturdy stone-grey gargoyle hide spellbook case, a wide platinum-glazed cambrinth armband, some thick arzumos pelt boots, some sable doeskin pants, a snow white pack, some midnight black gloves, a midnight black hauberk, a Dwarven mining cowl, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a gold kyanite gwethdesuan, a deep black scabbard crafted from fine damascened steel, a reinforced ironwood bow with a heavy leather grip and a tri-color braided gold wedding band.

As for what he looks like... think Muradin from Warcraft 3 but with less facial hair. Add sufficiently creepy, penetrating eyes. Stir until well done.

He values power and sharp wits, and anybody who shows both. (There are very few people who fit the description.) He also values long walks on the beach, poetry readings, and Mexican food.

Okay, I'm done. I knew I wouldn't be able to remain serious long enough to finish this post. Be glad for what you got.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 08:57 PM CST
>>I am Captain Planet, and I'm 350th circle.

Unfortunatly, Captain Planet can't really manipulate the elements and wields only the powers of platonic friendship, short shorts on men, and recycling.

-Frogspawn
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/30/2002 09:00 PM CST
<<Unfortunatly, Captain Planet can't really manipulate the elements and wields only the powers of platonic friendship, short shorts on men, and recycling.

-Frogspawn>>

MATI?! YOU HATH FORSAKEN ME?!
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 06:35 AM CST
bard with sparkling unicorns embroidered along the hem, a stringy black fake mustache, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, a blue spidersilk rose tinted the lovely hue of Xibar's light, a blue rose, a platinum ring bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, a ruby wolf tailband, an icy-blue satinwood spellbook case inset with gleaming sapphire frost scythes, a twisted cambrinth armband, a waermodi gwethdesuan, some darned blue socks, a polished cambrinth wristcuff carved to resemble a rat, a thick leather thigh quiver stitched in twine with crossed arrows, a red and blue plaid kilt fastened with a Warrior Mage guild crest pin, a solidly stitched leather ankle band, some scarlet bone-rimmed spectacles, an silver-hued pouch, a cambrinth pendant carved into the shape of a jackal pouncing upon a wounded vulture, some sorrel red snakeskin boots, a steel-studded weapons belt, a sturdy weapon harness, a dingy white hooded longcoat embroidered with winged dragons and some darned cherry-red socks.

Name: Shnurui Krystalpyre of Elanthia Race: S'Kra Mur Guild: Warrior Mage
You were born on the 16th day of the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Golden Panther, 338 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

See also http://www.geocities.com/shnurui/Shnurui.html

PS Warning Free Yahoo site, Poppups will appear!!!
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 02:27 PM CST
>>Unfortunatly, Captain Planet can't really manipulate the elements and wields only the powers of platonic friendship, short shorts on men, and recycling.<<

Don't forget the power of heart! HEART!
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 03:36 PM CST
You are Arcanist Telein Ar'Ciele of Zoluren, a Prydaen Warrior Mage.

You have pointed ears and cat-slitted crystal blue eyes. Your golden brown mane is shoulder length and fine, and is worn loose, tucked behind your ears. You have tawny fur and a slender tail.

You are wearing some mail gloves, a chain balaclava, a jousting shield, some field plate armor, a frost-covered glass globe suspended from a silver chain, a belted leather baldric, a misty grey pouch, a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a silver cloak pin embellished with a stunning sapphire, a twisted cambrinth armband, an azure-scaled poloh'izh hide cloak, a twisted cambrinth armband, a billowing white silk shirt with wide dagged sleeves, a crystal skull, some supple leather pants with dark silk bindings, a silver tail barb and an icy-blue satinwood spellbook case inset with gleaming sapphire frost scythes.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 05:25 PM CST
Name: Steelflash Estark

Circle: 30

Has crystal green eyes. His golden hair is long and straight, and is worn loose. Has fair skin. A square-cut glacier emerald is positioned between his eyes, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.

Plans to get platinum highlights and sparkling eyes as well as waving his hair.

Looks like:
Before hunting: me
After hunting: hamburger or in bad cases, some form of pasta

Likes: Magic, melee combat, forbidden or secret things, the open sea, warm weather, the sun, plate armor, shields, weapons of all types, and lots and lots of food.

Dislikes: Death, enemies with bows, mule spit ale, evil people doing evil things, blatantly stupid people(hippocritic, I know), undead, rain(not so much now that he uses LB).

Wears: Some crap armor, an ivory linen swordsman's shirt with blackworked cuffs, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, an emerald and xibaryl wristband, deep red Kaith Kirm button, a scale aventail, an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack, a beribboned silvery silk pouch,some plain kor'athi trousers, an all-purpose leaf-patterned survival belt, a lumpy frog skin pouch, a cambrinth ring, a curled dragon ring forged of polished silver, some misty-grey riding boots, a soldier's supply bag, a torn ebony cloak, a long leather sheath edged with bits of ivory and some trash gweths.

Weapon of choice: Robe sword.

Steel.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 07:27 PM CST
Name: Elemancer Zzei Shillitoff of Ilithi
Circle: 38
You were born on the 20th day of the 4th month of Shorka the Cobra in the year of the Iron Toad, 333 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 8 months away.
You have violet eyes.
Your silver hair is short and fine, and is worn arranged in a mohawk.
You have tanned skin.
You are clean shaven.
You have a tattoo of a fist of dark clouds holding a sword made of lightning on your hand.

You are holding an iridescent silver mage's robe embroidered with an angry black thundercloud in your right hand.
You are wearing a fine-linked chain coif woven with sapphire metallic strands, some black gauntlets, a black leather sword belt in the shape of a viper with two silver fangs, an icy-blue satinwood spellbook case inset with gleaming sapphire frost scythes, a chain hauberk, a night-black battle pack richly embroidered on the flap, a black-webbed cookie bag, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a reinforced nightsilk back harness, a walnut longbow, a spiny emerald-green lizard, a short red ceramic stein painted with two large eyes, a crystalline mug charm, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, a night-black Kaith Kirm button, a lepradria orchid, a snow-white geshiloira flower, a high-collared sleeveless red silk tunic embroidered with golden lightning bolts, a bright red jungle lily, some thick hiking boots with soft desumos fur lining, a tiny nacre nose-stud, a black velvet tabard emblazoned with a glittering crystal spire rising from a circle of deep purple lotus blossoms, a carved grenga wood dragon statuette suspended from a leather thong, a thick cambrinth armband set with a glass mosaic of a dog, a narrow cambrinth armband bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, a large steel spellbook amulet edged with a blackened spine, a small gold earring molded into a shriveled head, a finely crafted platinum pin prominently displaying a huge Taisidon emerald, a platinum eyebrow ring, a polished silver promise ring set with twin pink pearls, a grotesquely shrunken shh'oi paguur paw and a midnight black velvet rune pouch embroidered with a wolf sleeping beneath the stars.

Likes: Burning things. Electrocuting things. Long, romantic walks in parks and Adan'f Dancer hunting areas.

Dislikes: Not having enough skill to do something, Frogspawn using her fishing pole of death on him, getting sniped.

Bio: Lightning mage that likes to burn everything he see's in new and exciting ways. Isn't the brightest star in the sky, but brains aren't that important (see Frogspawn and Woodcubb). Trains seven main weapons, yet is skilled in all. Enjoy's hunting in groups, though he really sucks at it. Sucks at sparing too.

Elemancer Zzei
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 10:02 PM CST
Zzei =dumb

heh

Woodcubb of Illithi
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 10:39 PM CST
heheh, just kiddin with ya bud. >;P

Hey, btw 'Cubb, I know you were workin in the forges a while back. I've been poundin away at my throwing daggers again, but im having trouble finding the right mix. I've found one thats Hard, very flexible, medium weight, but its not giving me the balance im looking for. You wouldn't happen to know a mix that might give awesome puncture and awesome balance after the first hit would ya? that mix seems to give good/decent.

Ilithian Javelin Champion Zzei
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 10:41 PM CST
Want balance? Add zinc.(I think)

Steel.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:05 PM CST
hmm, thats what i've been using. Seems zinc does better for me than nickle, but i need to add more iron than zinc to keep it steel. getting the dust percentage to where the mix doesn't bomb is killing me too.. you'd think i'd have figured it out after 50 odd mixes

Elemancer Zzei
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:08 PM CST
Say...is there a forge on Aesry? If not i'll just look up one of my archived mixes for armor and see how I do with that in the Leth forge before I leave.

Steel.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:09 PM CST
I'm not sure about the aesry forge, but I'm typing this from inside the Leth forge right now. It's nice and empty right now :D

Elemancer Zzei
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:16 PM CST
Gotta love the mana in the leth forge. Thnk I'll take a trip there now.

Steel.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:17 PM CST
play with not stirring when ya add dust. intermitent. less ya do already
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:24 PM CST
<<Hey, btw 'Cubb, I know you were workin in the forges a while back. I've been poundin away at my throwing daggers again, but im having trouble finding the right mix. I've found one thats Hard, very flexible, medium weight, but its not giving me the balance im looking for. You wouldn't happen to know a mix that might give awesome puncture and awesome balance after the first hit would ya? that mix seems to give good/decent.>>

I haven't been in a while. Might want to checkk on da knucklehe . . . . I mean . . . "cough" . . . . barbarians folder. I heard lumium is some flexible material and zinc.

Woodcubb of Illithi
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:29 PM CST
:shrug: i dunt know why you guys keep bringin up flexibility.. seems to me that weight to volume affects balance more than anything.. but then again, i am having trouble..

Elemancer Zzei
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:39 PM CST
Think of it as far as what would protect against the elements if it was armor.

Balance=Protection from the elements.

Steel.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 10/31/2002 11:43 PM CST
eeeeenteresting..

Elemancer Zzei (of the forging steel cabal)
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 11/01/2002 01:53 AM CST
Shash: traits, narrowminded, openminded, bloodiminded, dum

RL: I collect unicors paraphanalia... mostly gifts chinese zodiac: monkey
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 11/01/2002 01:55 AM CST
oh i collect monkey paraphanalia too

try breaking 'same mix' breakables into smaller portions too.. fiddle with stirs
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 11/01/2002 02:00 AM CST
dum question... jargon:

what is monkey?
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 11/07/2002 01:13 PM CST
Name: Katrenos Tot

Race: Dwarf

I have brown eyes. My dark brown hair is shoulder length and curly, and is worn loose. You have copper skin.
I have a long shaggy beard twisted into three braids.

I am wearing a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a flat black helm, some flat black gloves, a worked leather staff harness, a shadowy black hooded cloak embroidered with dark grey thread, some steel-rimmed spectacles, some dark leather boots embossed with the symbol of the Warrior Mage Guild, an iridescent silver mage's robe embroidered with an angry black thundercloud and a delicate engraved gold Warrior Mage charm. Or, at least, that's what you can see.

Weapon of Choice: I have to pick one?
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 01:02 PM CDT
Hehe, dug up this old thread. It's a fun one. I like seeing how other mage's dress. Saw a lot of mage's robes, leather, boots. That sort of thing.

You see Conjurer Meanne DeIredescence, an Elothean.
She has an oval face with pouting lips, tilted almond-shaped amber eyes and a classical nose. Her snow-white-streaked black hair is long and wavy, and is worn loosely piled atop her head. She has pale skin. A blood red ruby with a cat's eye flaw in the center is positioned between her eyes, casting a fiery red glow against her skin.
She is short for an Elothean.
She is in her prime for an Elothean.
She has a tattoo of a beautiful Elothean woman glaring defiantly through tear-streaked eyes at a torch-bearing Paladin, as flames consume the pyre she is tied to on her back.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a glistening fire agate rose, an antique hair comb of hand-carved ivory, a delicate shift of shimmering ivory silk belted with tiny gold hip-chains, a slender wand belt stitched with odd runic symbols in bright golden thread, some thin-strapped golden sandals, a soft gem pouch, a diminutive golden frog, a dark golden helm fitted with a glossy black visor, a brilliant gold wedding band shaped like a pair of serpents coiled about a jeweled heart, a witch ball, an engraved remembrance bracelet, an articulated gold ring, a large-scaled pearl-white lizard, a gold-dappled aurora-orange lizard, a black leather backpack with an enruned skull hanging from each side, some form-fitting darkened gold Elothean battle armor, some gauntlets, a hammered silver gorget, a battered straw broom and a snake charm.

~/\/\eanne~
"What happened to the thing in a bag?"
"It escaped. In to the mountains."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 05:20 PM CDT
You are Steelflash Estark, a Human.
You have crystal green eyes. Your golden hair is long and straight, and is worn untamed. You have fair skin.
You have some light stubble on your face.

You are wearing a long leather sheath edged with bits of ivory, a shadowy black hooded cloak, a soldier's supply bag, some black leather boots with polished moonstone clasps, a sigilated platinum ring, a curled dragon ring forged of polished silver, a sigilated platinum ring, a lumpy frog skin pouch, a deep sable three-forked sword belt with brass buckles and fittings, some plain kor'athi trousers, an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack, a chain helm, a scale aventail, a home-made la'tami-hide mask, some studded leather gloves, some half plate, some chain greaves, an ivory linen swordsman's shirt with blackworked cuffs and a medium shield.

I have waaay too many places to put my sword.

Steel.

Please do not post messages or suggestions in the Guild Guru area here or anywhere else on the boards. - GM Dalzien
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 06:30 PM CDT

You are Laurieana Airown, an Elven Warrior Mage.
You have pointed ears and black eyes. Your blue-black hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn tied back. You have fair skin.
You have a tattoo of a crouching arzumos stalking its prey hidden in tall grasses on your shoulder.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a carved cambrinth armband crafted to resemble a snake, a blackened steel locket, a hunter's longbow with an ivory grip shaped like a wolf's head, an ornate ivory collar laced with dangling pearl cat charms, a carved black ironwood ring resembling a dragon coiled around a ruby rose, a pewter heart-etched ring, a narrow jade wedding band inlaid with a twining golden rose, a delicate fur lined birchbark quiver cinched with braided sinew, a dull lockpick case crafted to resemble a treasure chest, a black velvet backpack with a polished moonstone clasp, a dark gem pouch, a golden-brown leather talisman pouch, a small wrist pouch with an embroidered strap, a slender wand belt stitched with odd runic symbols in bright golden thread, a deeply hooded cloak of heavy black wool lined with dark-grey wolf fur, some knee-high boots of jet black leather adorned with fierce dragon medallions, a silver-edged scabbard, a kick-pleated black linen skirt fastened by a silver kilt pin and an open-neck black silk shirt laced across the lower back with glossy crimson cord.

Woo!

"Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 06:47 PM CDT
You are Elementalist Aleximarus Naelyan, a S'Kra Mur Warrior Mage.
You have a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of your skull, silver-flecked slitted turquoise eyes and a narrow snout, red-gold scales and a thick tail.
You have a tattoo of a lounging steel-blue dragon with slitted violet eyes and outstretched silver wings sunning itself on your arm.

You are wearing a thigh-length teal firesilk tunic with a twisted gold chain belt, a cream-dappled slate-grey owl, a gold-spotted jade-green lizard, a chain hauberk, a tasseled leather waterskin, a sigilated platinum ring, an iridescent blue-scaled poloh'izh hide spellbook case, a tattered purple blindfold, a wide blued steel tail-band inlaid with two dueling cambrinth dragons, a finely crafted platinum pin prominently displaying a huge Taisidon emerald, some leather snow goggles, a carved onyx rat bauble, a cotton talisman pouch with a silver squirrel clasp, a yew longbow crafted to resemble golden-scaled serpents, a blue sapphire dragon bauble, a graceful platinum hip chain strung with silver and turquoise dragons, some oval-framed spectacles with amber-tinted lenses, a spidersilk drawstring bag, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a kyanite gwethdesuan, an opalescent haversack embroidered with a blue and green dragon, a midnight blue journey pack overlaid in wisps of translucent silvery-blue and green paint, some black scale gauntlets with ornamental silvered talons extending from the fingertips and a darkened chain balaclava adorned with an iron dragon circlet.

>shak blind
You adjust your purple blindfold.
>shak spec
You adjust your oval-framed spectacles.
>shak gogg
You adjust your snow goggles.

Yes, I wear triple eye protection to try and resist the daily traumas inflicted upon me. <G>

~Aleximarus
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 07:31 PM CDT
You are Goblin King Achmed Fallstar, an Elothean.
You have a square-jawed face with beady red eyes and a broken nose. You are bald, with leathery skin and a stout build.
You have a scruffy growth of stubble on your face.
You have a tattoo of a bare-chested pirate with a girl under one arm and a keg in the other on your chest.

You are holding a scimitar in your right hand.
You are wearing a thigh quiver, a blood orange loincloth with brown leather fasteners, a chain shirt, some plate greaves, a pair of broken steel handcuffs sloppily engraved with the words "Battalion Forever", a twisted cambrinth armband, some faded leather boots with badly worn soles, a sturdy spider pouch, a sturdy backpack, an oval shield, a chain balaclava and some mail gloves.

There once was a mosquito that landed on the duff of an elephant, and when the elephant coughed the mosquito said, "Suffer baby suffer!"
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/16/2003 07:53 PM CDT
Because I don't think i ever posted on this one.

You are Hark Marahorn of the Order of the Dragon Shield, a Human.
You have slightly pointed ears and crystal green eyes. You have cropped golden brown hair and tanned skin.
You have some light stubble on your face.
You have a tattoo of a black dragon kneeling at the feet of a red-robed wizard on your neck.

You have tiny scratches to the right arm, faint scuffing to the left arm, faint scuffing to the right leg, faint scuffing to the left leg, faint scuffing to the left hand, faint scuffing to the chest, faint scuffing to the abdomen, faint scuffing to the back, faint scuffing to the right eye, faint scuffing to the left eye.
You are in good shape.

You are holding a flowing robe made from shadowy black steelsilk embroidered with a massive ruby red dragon in your right hand.
You are wearing a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver gilt hauberk, a heavy silver medallion, a simple platinum locket, some fine ivory cufflinks carved to resemble dragon skulls, a polished brooch depicting an emerald dragon curled around a moonstone, a sprig of dragon arum, a small dragon charm, a supple leather belt buckled with a stylized dragon's head, a blued-steel dragon-shaped earring, a mottled purple thigh quiver intricately embroidered with a pair of battling dragons, a voluminous black surcoat embroidered with writhing dragons, some amethyst armbands, a carved jade dragon pin with tiny faceted ruby eyes, a bronze dragon pin, a miniature dragon crafted from semi-precious stones, a carved black ironwood ring resembling a dragon coiled around a ruby rose, a silver ring embellished with a carved cambrinth dragon, a sigilated platinum ring, a deep red ribbon, a cambrinth ring with a black ironwood setting shaped like a dragon, a narrow cambrinth wristcuff crafted to resemble a curled dragon, a dark blue ankle sheath bearing a black stylized dragon, a platinum-brushed black ironwood spellbook case engraved with a rampaging dragon, some golden viper-skin boots embroidered with rampant black dragons, a black shield emblazoned with the image of a dragon curling around the world in livid purple, a black velvet gem pouch with a jade dragon clasp, a leathery multi-hued haversack crafted to resemble a curled dragon, a thick leather greatcloak painted with a pattern of shimmering dragon scales, a narrow cambrinth armband crafted to resemble a curled dragon, some finely pleated trousers with a dragon curled around one leg, a black velvet tabard stitched with a shimmering multi-hued dragon, a wide-sleeved scholar's robe emblazoned with a shimmering dragon, a sturdy leather backpack tooled with a dragon curled in sleep on the flap, a ebony longbow, a golden badge molded into a miniature shield with an inlaid ebony dragon and a leather sheath with a sinuous wrought-silver dragon wrapped down its length.

By the way, I don't have my whole cambrinth collection on, or my entire fasion items together and on, so missing a few things.

B
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 01:04 AM CDT
LOL like your dragons, huh?! :D

And pirate king, what the hell is going on with your description?! Are you for real? Lolers.

~/\/\eanne~
Home *:"What happened to the thing in a bag?"
StrongBad the Great: "It escaped. In to the mountains."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 09:34 AM CDT
Hey thats cool, I like dragons. Actually, I alternate from my shadowy black mage robe to the get up you saw. I think robes get a bit cliche, so I go for a school girl from hell kind of look. I dunno my husband thinks its hot :)~

~Laurieana
Prev_page Previous 1