Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 10:03 AM CDT
>LOL like your dragons, huh?! :D

You know me. <g> RAR!

~Alexi
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 11:21 AM CDT
>>>LOL like your dragons, huh?! :D

You know me. <g> RAR!

~Alexi<<

Actually I think she was referring to me.

And yes I do. Me and Allarsk brag to each other about our newest altered Dragonish item. My fiance thinks I'm a loon for all the things i have.

B
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 12:02 PM CDT
Uh.. does it really matter who she was referring to? I have a lot of altered dragon items, too, heh.

You tap a midnight blue journey pack overlaid in wisps of translucent silvery-blue and green paint that you are wearing.
>l pack
Wings partially spread, a majestic dragon is draped across a starry sky, the beast's near-transparency giving it the ethereal appearance of silver starlight. Soft waves of green, yellow and deep orange radiate from its scales in an aurora effect, leaving a trail of faint flames behind it to trace its path to the blackened horizon.

That's my latest one in fact, one of my Premium LTBs. <shrug>

I used to have a full page-full of dragon stuff, but I've found that it'd too much trouble. I find it too easy to make a 'dragon' collection by going out and buying merchant items. Where's the fun in that? I'll stay with my custom-altered ones. Quality over quantity, hm? ;)

~Aleximarus
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 01:14 PM CDT
>And pirate king, what the hell is going on with your >description?! Are you for real? Lolers.

Ayep :) That's my copy and pasted description. Word for word

Achmed, that crazy commoner mage guy

There once was a mosquito that landed on the duff of an elephant, and when the elephant coughed the mosquito said, "Suffer baby suffer!"
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 03:51 PM CDT
>l deal
You are Dealvo Fozgarteecha of Elanthia, a Human.
You have dark eyes. Your blue-black hair is short and fine, and is worn loose. You have tanned skin.
You are clean shaven.

You have a severely scarred, mangled and malformed chest area.

You are wearing a snake charm, a warrior's tower shield, a polished black marble ring with blood-red inclusions, a belted leather baldric, some mail gauntlets, a thigh quiver, an ancient midnight black Archmage's cloak edged with silver and clasped at the neck with a platinum medallion bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage's guild, a sheath, a carved pick, a small golden signet ring inset with ruby flecks, a twisted cambrinth armband, a twisted cambrinth armband, a canvas sack, a chain balaclava, a gleaming silver hauberk and a sturdy backpack.

My cloak makes me the flyest WM EVAR!

>get cloa from back
You get an ancient midnight black Archmage's cloak edged with silver and clasped at the neck with a platinum medallion bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage's guild from inside your backpack.
>wear my cloa
You drape an ancient midnight black Archmage's cloak edged with silver and clasped at the neck with a platinum medallion bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage's guild around your shoulders.

>turn my cloa
You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.

>l my cloa
This exquisite garment has been painstakingly handcrafted from the finest materials. The cloak seems to envelop the wearer in a shroud of dark shadows, making it difficult to distinguish their features. The delicate silver border resembles flickering tendrils of lighting as any movement causes the angle of light on it to change. The clasp of the cloak is crafted from platinum and has been masterfully engraved with the crest of the Warrior Mage guild surrounded by depictions of the six elements.

I WANTED IT TO SAY TENDRILS OF LIGHTNING I THINK IT IS A TYPO BUT THEY ARE NEVER AROUND TO FIX IT.
SOLOMON PLS FIX

The ring was bought at the first TF auction.

>l my ring
The surface of the ring has been polished to a degree that the inclusions appear three-dimensional with iridescent highlights.

>wear my ring
A sudden strength fills you, making you feel more alive.
You slide a polished black marble ring with blood-red inclusions onto your finger.
Is that a stamina boost? Strength?

>foc ring
You focus your magical senses on a polished black marble ring with blood-red inclusions.
The marble ring has a definite magical pattern, which is apparently a spell.
You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Elemental magic.
It seems to involve Earth Manipulation.
The pattern appears to be the Fist of Stone spell.
There is a weak point in one of the lines of energy, which will hold for 9 more uses.
The lines are of moderate width, and glowing dimly.
Roundtime: 25 seconds.

Dealvo TF
(Original Dealvo from prime til like 2 years ago)
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 04:02 PM CDT
>>Dealvo TF
>>(Original Dealvo from prime til like 2 years ago)

Who is now a she. Kinda threw me at first.

Mia

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 04:35 PM CDT

>>Who is now a she. Kinda threw me at first.

Mia<<<

OCH WHAT? PLS TELL ME THEY DIDNAE SHIFT HIM :-( DEALVO IS A CRAPPY NAME FOR A GIRL.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/17/2003 04:48 PM CDT
Dealvo is now a she and bonded to Vukraz, or was last time I saw them.

Shifting gender is weird stuff.

Mia

Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 06:05 AM CDT
You are Battle Mage Vraniss McCeoleth, a Human Warrior Mage.
You have grey eyes. Your black hair is long and wavy, and is worn pulled up in a topknot. You have dark skin.
You have some light stubble on your face.

You have some tiny scars across the left hand.
You are in good shape.

You are holding a rune-covered staff in your right hand and a loose white mage's robe with dagged sleeves embroidered with the Wind Elf glyph for eagles' wings in your left.
You are wearing a coal black raven charm, a midnight black backpack edged in forest green thread with a pair of gleaming silver clasps in the shape of rearing dragons, some grey steel-rimmed spectacles, some black scale gauntlets with ornamental silvered talons extending from the fingertips, a blackened suit of battered chain armor, a heavy cambrinth wristband inlaid with a cheerful silver donkey, a slender toe ring woven with purple and green crystalline strands, a slightly bent copper ring set with a chipped cambrinth stone, a cambrinth ring, a twisted cambrinth ring bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, a gold ox-yoke charm, a gold cobra charm, a platinum raven charm, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, a black leather hand-tooled highwayman's belt, a grendel-skin utility belt, a studded greatsword harness, a leather weapon harness, a marquetry lockpick case handcrafted with an inlaid design of a mariner's compass, a black leather scroll case embossed with the symbol for eternity, a vivid green Kaith Kirm button, a teardrop cambrinth pendant, a spherical cambrinth earring with a dangling silver disk, a spherical cambrinth earring with a dangling silver disk, a twisted gold and cambrinth bracelet inset with a swooping obsidian vulture, a twisted cambrinth armband, a narrow cambrinth armband bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, a royal blue Kaith Kirm button, a pair of midnight black hipboots, a darkened chain balaclava adorned with an iron dragon circlet, a delicate goldbark wren and panther clasp, a brazen sunstone suspended from a braided bronze and gold chain, a copper fireball pin, a tiny crystal pin, a carved jade dragon pin with tiny faceted ruby eyes, a brass pin that reads "Trust me because I am not a Thief!", a soft blue leather talisman pouch, a silver velvet long pouch, a sigilated platinum ring, a beribboned silvery silk pouch, a white jewelled nosestud, a sea-green sack embroidered with seashells and starfish, a small tikka festooned with elaborate silver ivywork, a silver key with a spider-web design on the grip, a delicate wild orchid corsage, a heavy gold ankle-chain from which dangle dozens of colorful glass charms, a pale blue satin rosette, a purple sweater knitted with dozens of floating tarts, a silver grey silk orchid, some billowing white satin pantaloons edged with seed pearls along the outer seams, a platinum chain baleora bearing a claw pendant with a green malachite ball in its taloned grasp, a small conch shell and a thigh quiver.

About the only thing I don't like collecting is dust... but I collect that anyway.

~Vraniss McCeoleth~
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 06:14 PM CDT
You are Springdawning Kalmordian of M'Riss, an Elf.
You have pointed ears and crystal blue eyes. Your golden hair is long and fine, and is worn in a simple, loose style. You have smooth skin.

You are wearing a black mage's robe, a chain balaclava, some gauntlets, a silver-hued backpack, some grey fuzzy bunny slippers with pink noses, a belled anklet, and a sigilated platinum ring.

Spring, "There is great beauty in simplicty."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 08:24 PM CDT
You are Master Telein Ar'Ciele, a Prydaen Warrior Mage.
You have an angular face with tufted ears, cat-slitted crystal blue eyes and a narrow nose. Your silver mane is shoulder length and fine, and is worn loose, tucked behind your ears. You have white fur with silver marbling and a slender tail.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a jousting shield, a great helm, some gauntlets, a chain hauberk, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a frost-covered glass globe suspended from a silver chain, a belted leather baldric, a misty grey pouch, an indigo gem pouch, a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a twisted cambrinth armband, an azure-scaled poloh'izh hide cloak, a twisted cambrinth armband, an icy-blue satinwood spellbook case inset with gleaming sapphire frost scythes, a pad-toed iridescent lizard, a silver tail barb, a crystal skull, a sigilated platinum ring, and a glacial-white cambrinth tailband edged with shimmering silver bands.

That's right Majebrat, a WATER MAGE, bwahahaha! <g>
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 08:40 PM CDT
::Shriek::

Keep it away, it's dirty filthy water mage...

Anyways, I'm really loving this thread. I like seeing what my fellow Warrior Mages dress and look like. I notice a LOT of people wearing mage's robes...and now I'm wondering if perhaps someone should suggest a new robe merchant [especially with H.S.N. around the corner]. There was a wonderful one a few festivals ago, with "formal" robes in a variety of beautiful designs, but they didn't have that "mage's" adjective. Hmm...

:}

Fire's where it's at, btw ;p Well, maybe with a side serving of aether...

~/\/\eanne~
"What happened to the thing in a bag?"
"It escaped. In to the mountains."

"And the fireballs exploded, like fabulous Roman candles, and they burned brightly into the night."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 09:09 PM CDT
You are Pryn RavenLore of Elanthia, a Human Warrior Mage.
You have pouting lips, mismatched eyes, one grey and one violet and a button nose.
Your silver hair is long and wavy, and is worn arranged in pigtails.
You have fair skin and a plump figure.
You have a tattoo of a young maiden on your left ankle. The girl smiles as she shelters a tiny baby snow hare from the cold, cradling it close to her heart while her silver hair falls over its tiny form. Encircling the pair, a swirl of icy-blue snowflakes spirals along the curves on your leg.
You are in good shape.

You are holding a chocolate wand in your right hand.
You are wearing a silver and moonstone isael, a fluffy headband adorned with iridescent threads and a pair of floppy bunny ears, a pink silk hair bow, a grassy green cloak depicting several playful bunnies frolicking in a field of clover and clasped at the top by a small carrot, a diminutive cambrinth rabbit, a pink fur muff, a jeweled amethyst fingernail, a pale pink meadow rue wristlet twined with white spidersilk ribbon, a furry rabbit's foot hanging from a delicate silver ribbon, a blue diamond engagement ring, a fluffy snow-white bunny backpack with wooly lavender straps, a pink paisley cloth bag, a black leather sheath, a padded grey belt pack embroidered with a carrot, a burlap talisman pouch with a plump chocolate-pawed bunny rabbit clasp, a shimmering gem pouch crafted to resemble a googly-eyed gelapod, some ivory worry beads carved to resemble rabbits, a lapis lazuli bunny bauble, some azurine padded hunters tooled with the image of a plague of wild bunnies, a silky saffron hip scarf inked from end to end with a whimsical array of animal shapes, a fuzzy pink jumper sporting a fluffy white cottontail, some knitted tan socks with eyes embroidered on the shin and floppy felt ears attached at the tops labeled "Button Cute", and some whimsical pink fuzzy bunny slipers with adorable black button noses.

The above is the look of Fluffy Bunny Mage Pryn on an average day. Scary isn't it?
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 09:23 PM CDT
You are Tempest Miabelle Fandollo, an Elothean.
You have thick-lashed violet eyes. Your honey hair is long and curly, and is worn in a tousled mass of locks that tumbles over your shoulders. You have tanned skin.
You have a tattoo of a chocolate truffle on your left hip.

You are in good shape.

You are wearing some darkly oiled leathers, some fur-lined chain gloves, a dark leather mask, an E'erdream wood wedding band, a silver key with a spider-web design on the grip, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a kyanite gwethdesuan, a heart-shaped golden locket, a sturdy iron-studded black leather spellbook case, a small island pin, a white willow bark pack, a hand-painted wooden miniature with a fine gold chain, a gold halmaolkar, some fine Elothean gold bracelets, a gold and grey dappled lizard, a stuffed mottled leather snake, a chocolate aficionado's sample bag with crewel confections framing the flap, a grey fur seal cloak, a hollowed tusk with dark leather straps, a simple hip-chain of irregular teak beads, a supple doeskin garter, a snake charm, a sigilated platinum ring, a fringed creamy doeskin dress, an elegant black Elven longbow and a grey-scaled sling.
>

I want to see what my son looks like now, I haven't been able to get out to see him since he got back from sabbatical.

Mia

Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 09:36 PM CDT
You are Aedomen Mansalar of Elanthia, a S'Kra Mur.
You have slitted dark eyes, green-grey scales and a slender tail.

You are holding a mace in your right hand and an oval shield in your left.
You are wearing some gleaming silver gloves, a bejeweled cambrinth bracer embossed with the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, a flat black balaclava, a claymore sheath, a rusty tailband set with an iron spike, a ebony longbow, a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a golden belt, a mist grey thigh bag, a witch ball, some jet black wolfskin boots, a pale green foraging apron appliqued with riolur leaves arranged in a star pattern, a flat black hauberk, some black suede trousers, a duffel bag and a dark gem pouch.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 09:54 PM CDT
<<I notice a LOT of people wearing mage's robes>>

That's because they're the difference between:

You see Arcane Lady Gizella La'Biancha of M'Riss, a Kaldaran Warrior Mage.
She has an oval face with sparkling turquoise eyes and a straight nose. Her golden-streaked strawberry hair is long and thick, and is worn tied back in an intricate five-stranded braid. She has smooth skin and an athletic figure.
She is tall for a Kaldar.
She is young for a Kaldar.

She is wearing a pair of black leather falcon-winged boots laced up the front with silvery steelsilk, a soft fur cloak trimmed with pristine white fox tails, a sigilated platinum ring, a cracked grey cambrinth femur wrapped in rawhide, a dainty cambrinth ankleband with delicate platinum filigree, a dark leather traveler's pack finely embroidered with a flying dragon, some mail gloves, a shadowy black mage's robe shot through with silver and red threads, a delicate cambrinth ankleband inlaid with pink sapphire lotus blossoms and an ancient wizard's war cowl forged from darkened metal.

and ...

You are wearing a pair of black leather falcon-winged boots laced up the front with silvery steelsilk, a green-dappled storm-grey lizard, an exquisite white gold and cambrinth armband, a soft fur cloak trimmed with pristine white fox tails, a cambrinth neckband wrapped with leather strips burned with charging boars, a sigilated platinum ring, a cracked grey cambrinth femur wrapped in rawhide, a dainty cambrinth ankleband with delicate platinum filigree, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a dark leather traveler's pack finely embroidered with a flying dragon, a dark cambrinth armband inset with a multitude of tiny gemstone chips, a triple-strand platinum bracelet strung with chunks of cambrinth, some mail gloves, a shadowy black mage's robe shot through with silver and red threads, a delicate cambrinth ankleband inlaid with pink sapphire lotus blossoms, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, an ancient wizard's war cowl forged from darkened metal, a small green linen pouch embroidered with a bulge-eyed caracal, a claymore sheath, a cambrinth neckband wrapped with leather strips burned with charging boars, a cambrinth neckband wrapped with leather strips burned with charging boars, a small jeweled sack, a wide cambrinth wristcuff set with three cabochon stones, a fine mail hauberk woven with platinum lotus blossoms, a lumpy bundle, and an exquisite white gold spellbook case inset with a fiery black opal raven.

I would give anything I own to have a robe that just covers all magical devices.

Gizella, cambrinth addict
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 10:27 PM CDT
You are Kalyra Andreson of M'Riss, a Human.
You have an oval face with pouting lips, thick-lashed jade eyes and a freckled nose. Your red-gold-streaked russet hair is very long and thick, and is worn tousled. You have smooth skin and a lissome figure. A square-cut glacier emerald is positioned between your eyes, glowing with a lustrous sheen against your skin.
You have a tattoo of an auburn-haired maiden laughing astride a silvery unicorn galloping between a pair of black wolves through a sea of flames on your left hip.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing an exquisite nightsilk pack, an exquisite cloak of emerald watered-silk lavishly trimmed with silver fox fur, a nightsilk weapons harness dusted with sparkling emerald and diamond chips, a pale green lace sundress threaded with jade silk ribbons, a snake charm, a negnetha dragon charm, a linked gold and silver girdle inset with emeralds and rubies, a pair of deep ebony bat-winged boots, an inky black nightsilk pouch shot with silver threads clasped with a golden rosebud, a spidersilk tote, a delicate cambrinth anklet adorned with diminutive golden bells, a silver laminated bracer with a cambrinth cabochon set in its center, a cambrinth wristcuff inlaid with the black onyx silhouette of a ruby-eyed wolf, an exquisite white gold spellbook case inset with a fiery black opal raven, a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver kyanite gwethdesuan, some fitted ebony armor embellished with the image of silver leopard, a cambrinth armband with silver filigree tracery and cabochon gemstone moons, some mail gloves, a silvered chain balaclava, a pure white Elven lace garter with jade ribbons sewn with teardrop emeralds, a witch ball ensnared in a fragile golden cage studded with petite green jades, a sigilated platinum ring, a delicate silver locket dusted with sparkling black opal chips, an elegant hairnet made from platinum wires interspaced with cambrinth flecks, a narrow gold wedding band set with a heart-shaped ruby accented with diamonds, a somber black rose, an obsidian torque veined with silver and inset with a dragon's eye ruby, a crystal skull and a yew longbow crafted to resemble golden-scaled serpents.

Ugh...to much cambrinth!

Once I thought I was wrong but then I found out that I was mistaken.

Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/21/2003 11:06 PM CDT
>>Last one I'll post, I promise.

Nooo, Meanne! I love how you change outfits. Remember that feathered get-up?

Also, hunt down my son and force him to show me what he looks like now!

Mia

Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 04/23/2003 11:46 PM CDT
Interesting...

You are Gyren Shandrel of M'Riss, an Elothean.
You have slightly pointed ears and gold-flecked hazel eyes. You have cropped golden hair and tanned skin.
You have a scruffy growth of stubble on your face.
You have a tattoo of a skull and crossbones on your neck.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a brightwork greatsword scabbard with a fire-gilded king snake wrapped down its length, a hooded journeyman's cloak made of dark hides and lined with black fur, an ebony thigh bag, an oval cypress medallion suspended from a thin leather cord, some soft black steel-toed boots, a sigilated platinum ring, some polished black gauntlets, a polished black coif and a polished black hauberk.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/04/2003 12:55 AM CDT
Late as usual. That's what a 5 month absence does to you, I s'pose.

You are Nikaya Jinises, a Prydaen.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted crystal green eyes. Your blue-black mane is long and straight, and is worn loose. You have black fur and a slender tail.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing some mail gloves, a chain hauberk, a silvered chain balaclava, an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack, a crystal bracelet inlaid with precious stones, a woven silver choker sprinkled with dark emerald teardrops, a deep black thigh bag with a hand-forged silver clasp, a sturdy weapon harness burned with the crest of the Warrior Mage guild, a slender silver eyebrow ring, a platinum nose ring and a buffed leather talisman case inlaid with engraved silver plates.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/04/2003 09:30 AM CDT
You are Taelina Baeldra, a Halfling Warrior Mage.
You have amber eyes. Your strawberry hair is shoulder length and curly, and is worn tied back. You have tanned skin.
You are in good shape

You are holding a gleaming short sword in your right hand.
You are wearing a flame-red rosewood spellbook case inset with swirling ruby fireballs, a sturdy backpack, a ruffled green skirt, a cambrinth ring, a sigilated platinum ring, a worn leather arm sheath tooled with the image of a cobra wrapped around a sword, a leather sheath, some reinforced greaves, an opalescent ribbon, a carved wooden amulet, some steel-studded bracers, a wineskin leather tunic, a fine silver chain dangling an elegantly-wrought brass Estate Holder's key, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain, a lumpy bundle, some reinforced gloves, a double-horned royal blue lizard and a cooking pot lid.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/04/2003 10:39 AM CDT
You are Sabashtin Questual, a S'Kra Mur Warrior Mage.
You have a sharp-featured face with slitted dark eyes and a speckled snout, dark gold-edged scales and a curving tail.
You are tall for a S'Kra Mur.
You have a tattoo of a delicate heart nestled within a pretty red bow with the words "Get Lost!" stitched onto the trailing ribbon on your arm.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a spidersilk traveler's haversack, a sigilated platinum ring, an elegantly twisted eternity ring cradling a magnificent marquise diamond, a black spidersilk weapons harness clasped with a burnished gold star, a pure white wand belt, a triangular ivory medallion with a black jade serpent coiled around its hollow center, a platinum-brushed black ironwood spellbook case engraved with a rampaging dragon, a silver jadeite gwethdesuan, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a black cambrinth tailband etched in gold, a pair of salt-stained black leather boots with white wings, a snake charm, a witch ball, a pure white foraging apron, a streaked blue albredine ring, a dark nightsilk pack, some sinuous armor, a soft gem pouch, a lumpy bundle, some gauntlets and a great helm.

Sabashtin..
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/04/2003 11:00 AM CDT
You are Rehlyn Dnark, an Elf.
You have pointed ears and crystal blue eyes. Your blue-black hair is long and wavy, and is worn arranged in an intricate Elven braid. You have dark skin.
You are clean shaven.
You have a tattoo of a fist of dark clouds holding a sword made of lightning on your wrist.
You have a dormant infection that could make wounds worse.

You are holding a chocolate cupcake in your left hand.
You are wearing a teak longbow, an ale-stained keg, a wide leather utility belt tooled with the Estate Holder's crest, a heavy golden sunfish pendant with delicate pink erythrite stripes, a narrow cambrinth ring crafted to resemble a curled dragon, a marquetry lockpick case handcrafted with an inlaid design of a mariner's compass, a plush ebon shadow hound spellbook case clasped with two wicked silver fangs, a worn leather arm sheath tooled with the image of a cobra wrapped around a sword, a claymore sheath labeled "Toy Chest", a necklace made up of a number of tiny rat skulls sewn onto a brilliant silver thread, a small ankle pouch with an embroidered strap, an azure-blue leather talisman pouch, a cambrinth pendant, a sigilated platinum ring, a deeply hooded cloak embroidered with a massive bear, a witch ball, a gold-dappled saffron-yellow lizard, a sturdy spider pouch, a royal blue Kaith Kirm button, a silver star-shaped wedding ring set with a deep blue moonstone, a deep black thigh bag with a hand-forged silver clasp, a burlap bag, a yellow flower, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a rusted iron hook, a spherical cambrinth earring with a dangling silver disk, a twisted cambrinth armband, some black suede boots with tiny scorpion-shaped rubies, an ivory linen swordsman's shirt with blackworked cuffs, some jet black snakeskin pants, a tribal war belt tethered with ghastly shrunken heads, a belt quiver fashioned from a carved hollow mammoth tusk, a platinum-hued armor pack shot through with narrow strands of steelsilk, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a chain hauberk, a mist-filled crystal globe hanging from a fine gold chain and a fiery red albredine ring.

Rehlyn, better late than never
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/05/2003 01:25 PM CDT
You are Katrenos Tot, a Dwarf.
You have brown eyes. Your dark brown hair is shoulder length and curly, and is worn loose. You have copper skin.
You have a thick bushy mustache that droops heavily on your upper lip and a thick shaggy beard.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a flat black helm, some flat black gloves, a hand-stitched traveler's pack, a heavy greatcloak with a thick mane of clouded arzumos fur, a worked leather staff harness, a sigilated platinum ring, some cuffed beige slouch moccasins decorated with beaded magpie feathers, some steel-rimmed spectacles, a delicate engraved gold Warrior Mage charm, an iridescent silver mage's robe embroidered with an angry black thundercloud and a suede gem pouch.

l charm
The shiny charm twinkles brightly as you gaze at the image of a Warrior Mage, arms raised to the sky and standing over a Barbarian prone on the ground. The Barbarian's face appears to be full of anger.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read charm
A silver charm reads:
~~ FIRST PLACE ~~ Warrior Mage Gathering ~~ Barbarian Shielding Contest ~~ Category 2 ~~

My pride and joy. ;)
~Katrenos

Space for rent.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/09/2003 01:38 PM CDT
You are Elemancer Zzei Shillitoff of Ilithi, a Human Warrior Mage.
You have violet eyes. Your silver hair is short and fine, and is worn arranged in a mohawk. You have tanned skin.
You have some light stubble on your face.
You have a tattoo of a fist of dark clouds holding a sword made of lightning on your hand.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing some black gauntlets, a fine-linked chain coif woven with sapphire metallic strands, an ironwood buckler, a walnut longbow, an iridescent silver mage's robe embroidered with an angry black thundercloud, a black leather sword belt in the shape of a viper with two silver fangs, a night-black battle pack richly embroidered on the flap, a bronze-bladed gladius earring, a tiny nacre nose-stud, a polished silver promise ring set with twin pink pearls, a platinum eyebrow ring, some thick hiking boots with soft desumos fur lining and a small gold earring molded into a shriveled head.

Rawr
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/12/2003 12:39 AM CDT
You are Sigilist Krunx Lesium of Elanthia, a Gor'Tog Warrior Mage.
You have black eyes. You have dark green skin.
You have a tattoo of a skeleton dancing on a bed of fiery coals on your arm.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a tar-streaked sailcloth pack, a triskele medallion, a gold eyebrow ring, a black satin gem pouch clasped with a silver ruby-eyed scorpion, a steel-rimmed monocle, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a twisted cambrinth armband, a sigilated platinum ring, a woven grass thigh quiver, a rich sable pouch, a copper fireball pin, a leather neckband, a hand-tooled talisman belt, a dark silk cloak embroidered with a jade green dragon set with ruby eyes, some jet black bear-hide boots, a thick cambrinth armband set with a glass mosaic of a dog, some bright blue breeches, some field plate armor, a great helm, a heavy S'lai crossbow, a heavy windlass-drawn crossbow, a jet black shield and some blackened chain gauntlets fixed with tarnished steel wrist guards.

"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact."
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/18/2003 01:09 PM CDT
You are Chofmo Thuschac of M'Riss, a Prydaen Warrior Mage.
You have an angular face with tufted ears and sparkling cat-slitted crystal blue eyes. Your blue-black mane is very long and wavy, and is worn loose. You have blue-grey fur with silver points with white spots, a thick tufted tail and a wiry build.
You have a tattoo of a ruined watchtower circled by wide-winged ravens on your neck.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing an obsidian black hauberk, a loincloth, a simple golden locket, a bloodstained apron, a green gem pouch, a shadowy black hooded cloak, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a silver wedding band channel-set with a series of heart-shaped rubies, some scarred leather boots splattered with bloodstains, a sigilated platinum ring, an obsidian black coif, a black mesh backpack adorned with an intricate felt raven, a scarred leather harness splattered with bloodstains and some obsidian black gloves.

live hard die harder
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/29/2003 04:44 AM CDT
You are Apprentice Linxe Termoil of Zoluren, an Elven Warrior Mage.
You have pointed ears and crystal green eyes. Your silver hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn arranged in an intricate Elven braid. You have fair skin. You have a conflagration of red and orange flames emblazoned on your face, with showers of white sparks accenting your eyes.
You are clean shave
You have a tattoo of a mounted Horse Clan hunter with gauntleted fist raised toward a stooping falcon on your arm.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a witch ball, a night black backpack stitched with blades surrounding the Warrior Mage guild crest, some fine black cotton trousers with silver filigree along the seams, a tooled leather armband embossed with an image of a proud warrior, a road-worn traveler's cloak, a necklace made up of a number of tiny rat skulls sewn onto a brilliant silver thread, a flame-red rosewood spellbook case inset with swirling ruby fireballs, a black armband embroidered in golden thread with the symbol of the Zoluren Expeditionary Force, some winged cougar-hide boots, a dangling silver skull earring set with brilliant ruby eyes, a chain shirt, some superb crocodile-skin greaves, some gauntlets, a chain aventail, a sigilated platinum ring, a visored helm, a horn-tipped walnut taisgwelduan and a black gem pouch.

Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 05/29/2003 10:26 AM CDT
You are Nayomee Sa'rouka of Elanthia, an Elothean.
You have tilted almond-shaped crystal green eyes. Your silver hair is long and fine, and is worn arranged in pigtails. You have pale skin.
You have a tattoo of a black dragon kneeling at the feet of a red-robed wizard on your leg.

You are in good shape. <ha! Im in GREAT shape!>

You are wearing a twisted silver cloak pin inset with a cranberry glass fireball, a lockpick case with a detailed painting of the western mountains, a buffed leather talisman case inlaid with engraved silver plates, a richly embroidered pouch strung on a silver-toned string, a hard leather handbag in the shape of a star, a twisted cambrinth armband, some ebony steel-rimmed spectacles, a delicate gold necklace with a small Warrior Mage crest charm, a green gem pouch, a platinum ring bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, a thick leather rucksack with bronze clasps, a pale golden tabard stitched with the image of an ebon-skinned warrior carrying a desert falcon on her gauntleted fist, a black leather bota covered with golden mystical symbols, a small cambrinth stone strung on steel wire, a long mesh weapon harness, a gold filigree charm bracelet, some dark green suede boots with rawhide laces, a double-wrapped leather sword belt tooled with wandering rose vines, some chain legguards, a chain shirt, some blackened mail gauntlets worked with silver gryphons and a chain balaclava.

various verbs and looks on different bits and bobs, but hey, i wont bore you!
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 06/13/2003 09:26 PM CDT
>l dalk
You are Dalkzin Ssslit'or, a S'Kra Mur Warrior Mage.
You have slitted gold eyes, silver scales and a slender tail. A square-cut glacier emerald is positioned between your eyes, glowing with a lustrous sheen against your scales.
You have a tattoo of a wolf's head shrouded by an aura of flame over twin crossed swords on your chest.

You are in good shape.

You are wearing an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack, a sturdy traveler's haversack, a dark blue ankle sheath bearing a black stylized dragon, a sleek black mahogany crossbow marked with a single star centered along the stock, a mink-lined night-black cloak beaded to resemble a dragon with outstretched wings, a fine-linked chain coif woven with icy-blue metallic strands, some black scale gauntlets with ornamental silvered talons extending from the fingertips, a platinum and onyx ring shaped like a panther playing with a cambrinth globe, a simple imnera ring, an articulated platinum ring, a sigilated platinum ring, some dark leather boots embossed with the symbol of the Warrior Mage Guild, some slender silver spectacles with polished golden-tinted lenses and a finely crafted claymore scabbard of jet black pantherhide elaborately embroidered in silver thread with wraith talons and bearing a platinum inlay that reads "Shimmergloom".

The mage formely known as Burnz, Dalkzin.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 09/06/2011 02:54 PM CDT

Yeah. I know this was from almost 10 years ago but my character Moraxis (previously a Moon Mage) is now a War Mage and I am just now reading this folder. That response absolutely cracked me up.

I also figured I'd add Moraxis's appearance to this list - maybe start it up again

You are Electrocaster Moraxis Vakeho'leyiye of Therengia, a Prydaen Warrior Mage.
You have an oval face, tufted ears, cat-slitted blue-green eyes and a classical nose. Your red-gold-streaked red mane is very long and curly, and is worn in a deceptively careless-looking arrangement of upswept locks held in place by an engraved platinum oak leaf haircomb set with tiny sapphire chips. You have glittered golden fur with ruddy rosettes, a tufted curving tail and a lean figure.
You are short for a Prydaen.
A glittering cushion-cut ruby rests on your forehead, just above your eyes.
You are a mouse-catcher.

You are wearing an elegant hairnet made from platinum wires interspaced with cambrinth flecks, a pair of inventor's spectacles with multiple retractable lenses, a simple gold ear cuff, some elegant nightsilk robes embroidered with the crest of the Moon Mage guild, a deeply hooded cloak of black silk lined in silvery-grey, a bright golden duffel bag embroidered with a depiction of the elemental plane of Electricity, a storyteller's book bag stitched with various mythical beasts, a leather back harness with a quarter staff and a steel partisan strapped to it, an interlaced copper and gold raaho resembling braided twigs, a gold whorled albredine ring, a sturdy grey backpack with salmon-colored embroidery, a crimson leather weapons belt with a Moon Mage Guild crest buckle, a silver-hued parry stick with reinforced silken straps, a lumium great helm, some lumium heavy plate gauntlets, some tempered hand claws, a crocodile-skin buckler and a lumpy bundle.

What she looks like: A Prydaen child of twelve. There really isn't a real world equivalent or anything I've run across in other games or TV.

Philosophy: When she was a Moon Mage she called herself a Moonadin because of her devotion to duty, the Theren Guard, and her fighting style with weapons and heavy plate. Well, and the jousting. Now that she's a War Mage she likes using her gar zeng spell to zap things good, is still as devoted to Theren and the Guard as before, and is quite looking forward to bringing the elemental pain (and fire rain) down on the bad guys. She likes to think of herself as a combination Fire and Storm Mage. She also calls her familiar Sir Ken and has him on duty as well.

If you want to find Moraxis and chat (for friendly reasons, please. Got enough bad guys out to get her as it is) you can often find her in Therengia. Or... for the moment... beisswurms and Crossing.
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 09/10/2011 05:55 PM CDT
How can she look 12 when you can only come out of the character generator at 16?

And what's with creepy people wanting to RP little kids anyway?
Re: Who are you? (A roll-call of sorts) 09/10/2011 06:02 PM CDT
Some people want to be extra special because their character achieved <whatever awesome rank> at the young age of <insert young age>. It's pretty typical actually.

It could also just be an RP choice.

~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page