Prev_page Previous 1
THEELOS 07/13/2008 12:33 PM CDT
I'm having an issue with your lack of regard for anyone but yourself. You're a huge hypocrite that is accusing everyone else of what you yourself are doing.
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 12:46 PM CDT
Your casual abuse of grammar and sentence structure, while it might be avante garde in your sophmore composition class, also makes me want to strangle you with piano wire.

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 12:47 PM CDT
And finally,

GROW UP
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:00 PM CDT
>> I'm having an issue with your lack of regard for anyone but yourself. You're a huge hypocrite that is accusing everyone else of what you yourself are doing.

Yup.

I enjoy the English language, and I wince a little bit whenever somebody mangles it horribly. It's especially painful when they mangle it amidst a self-righteous series of ridiculous rants.

As has been stated by others, I would suggest taking the time to properly edit and format your thoughts and opinions. Yours are currently presented in, at best, a sloppy format. I do know some people who post get flustered because English is their non-primary language; if this is the case for you, consider taking the extra time to hone your writing. This extra processing time may also grant you much-needed perspective.

When I speak of perspective, I am referring mostly to your rants about Wythor "flaming" you and treating you rudely. I would grant you that his response to you was straightforward to the point that you could imagine it curt, yes. That said, it is no reason to pull out the "paying customer" card and wave it around like it entitles you make accusations at somebody that spends their personal time working to make this game better. He is not your employee. And he has shown you no disrespect.

Unless you derive some sort of enjoyment from irritating others, I would suggest you work on those two aspects of your on-line communication. To reiterate,
1) Take the time to post well-formatted examples of your thoughts in proper English.
2) Step back, gaze out a window, occupy your mind with something positive for awhile. It is very easy to lose objectivity and lash out against perceived transgressions against you, but you will not have great success in expressing your opinion effectively if you come across as ranting and paranoid.
2a) I just skim the boards, so as a fairly objective mind that was taking in the flow of information as it passed back and forth, your reaction to Wythor and then others was disproportionate to their responses to you.

All that said, I think seeing everyone lit up with their magic effects is a little silly, so personally I'm not entirely in disagreement with your point of view, but the way in which you expressed your view rather forces people to focus on your method of expression rather than the point you were originally trying to make.

That's my civil take on it, anyway, minus the need for piano-wire strangulation. To put it bluntly, please try to stop sounding like a crazy person.

-- Reike
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:13 PM CDT
yeah i speaks wit terrible diction, and a lousy sense of sentence structure. I speak as fast as I can think...not pausing to re-edit...especially when I am being verbally attacked, and having my opinions/topics/concerns buried by people whom just seem to find glee in adding there two cents...seemingly just for the purpose to derail a person's concerns/opinions/Original topics....
Yes I began to rant more and more...
telling someone who is already 'steamed' to shut up or 'chill-out', as stated before, often has, quite the opposite effect

and now with the advent of this topic..bearing My name.only causes me to veiw more and more of you as snerts....

snerts are yet another reason for the declining player-base
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:16 PM CDT
>> telling someone who is already 'steamed' to shut up or 'chill-out', as stated before, often has, quite the opposite effect<<

Most of us know this. Draw your own conclusions.

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:20 PM CDT
>telling someone who is already 'steamed' to shut up or 'chill-out', as stated before, often has, quite the opposite effect

Please continue to educate us all.
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:29 PM CDT
>"Most of us know this. Draw your own conclusions.

- Mazrian "<

I have, and know that you here that started this thread, just did so to irk....for irking purposes only.... you seem to enjoy trying to degrade others when-and-wherever you can...so before you tell someone to calm down or shut up, realize that it is you stirring the pot, just to raise more conflict...where before, there was none, besides the original topic.

Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:35 PM CDT
>>Words Theelos wrote<<

There comes a point in any conversation where mockery is more productive than discussion.

You
- - - -
That line.

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:44 PM CDT
aninimity makes you brave enuff to infuriate others...in person you'd be nodding with your tail between your legs
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 01:58 PM CDT
I started this thread because you "irked" me. I'm tired of hearing your biased unsupported rants that attack people. Wythor never attacked you then you attack him and whine about him attacking you. It doesn't make any sense man.

P.S. My biggest pet peeve is people who don't know how to use ellipses
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:04 PM CDT
>>aninimity makes you brave enuff to infuriate others...in person you'd be nodding with your tail between your legs <<

Are you saying you'd like to meet me in person?

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:04 PM CDT
"if you dont want to see the new messages go get stunned.." which was loosely what Wythor said in responce to my concerns and opinion of the es spell messaging...that only being One of the Glib and Rude comments he'd directed towards me and My opinions and concerns..so It was just Him/her I replied back to with my steamed-rants in such a way...then gladdly aimed my steam at others whom did again begin to flame me in His/Her defence..

You notice when you are being insulted, more-so then when somonee else is being insulted ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:06 PM CDT
no you perceive an insult more often, that doesn't mean that there was an insult there. I see you left off where he said fall down. He wasn't telling you to go get stunned, he was letting you know the statuses that override the look description
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:07 PM CDT
Tell me when you'd like to meet Mazrian, if you think it warrents you trying to prove yourself in person..I wont think twice.. come to NYC and I will meet you in front of the Empire State building, for a cup of coffee...and or whatever you may feel 'froggy' for ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:09 PM CDT
ref: Why Wythor was mean to you.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=35&topic=6&message=5818

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:10 PM CDT
>>Tell me when you'd like to meet Mazrian, if you think it warrents you trying to prove yourself in person..I wont think twice.. come to NYC and I will meet you in front of the Empire State building, for a cup of coffee...and or whatever you may feel 'froggy' for ;)

Dang read that one too quickly, for a moment there I thought you got through a whole post without using an ellipse
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:15 PM CDT
>>More stuff Theelos wrote<<

Drive yourself down to Richmond, VA.

Go to the corner of 1st street and Federal street between the hours of 1am and 5am.

Wear red.

Ask for Andre.

- Mazrian
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:16 PM CDT
so mazrian, I take it, that you are only brave behind the screen of your comp hmmm ?

go ahead, waste your life away hiding behind your comp-screen..I have better things to do just now in the real word

I will however check back to see if you did like to set a date... I would look forward to such ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:17 PM CDT
Why do you delete and repost so much? It's bad enough reading your posts once
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 02:23 PM CDT
>so mazrian, I take it, that you are only brave behind the screen of your comp hmmm ?

>go ahead, waste your life away hiding behind your comp-screen..I have better things to do just now in the real word

You're really crossing another line when you suggest meeting IRL to fight and saying you have better things to do than play this game.

Personally, I only play when I want to play...
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 03:22 PM CDT
theelos mazrian is just a snert don't worry about him snerts can only sit behind their computer screens snerting it up and being snerts from the safety of their snertcave

snert
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 03:32 PM CDT
I open up the boards today and see that the boards have been largely inactive, a few posts here and there except in the warrior mage folders, where there is a whopping 55 posts. Naively I think to myself, "Something must have been released! Or nerfed!"

So I open up the folders to see what's up and discover that it's only Theelos waging a solo campaign against a harmless change, trying to convince us that things like this has caused fifteen hundred people to quit DR and accusing OTHER players on this board of spamming.

Well, at least nothing was nerfed.
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 04:16 PM CDT
Wait, something got nerfed?
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 04:49 PM CDT
>>P.S. My biggest pet peeve is people who don't know how to use ellipses

And mine is people who neglect to end their sentences with a period. :(

~Thilan
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 05:06 PM CDT
>>And mine is people who neglect to end their sentences with a period. :(

That's really all you can come up with? That's sad.
Re: THEELOS 07/13/2008 06:32 PM CDT
I'd have never known you were a warrior mage if you hadn't posted in the first place.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 11:18 AM CDT
Theelos is sporting a bit of the Big Man Online Syndrome. Symptoms include poor grammar and calling people out to fight and then doubling back with comments about how none of this really gets to him.

7.5/10

The judge from Canada wasn't impressed with the diction but he loved your panache.

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:02 PM CDT
and galren is sporting a mouth that ought to remain shut..lest one day someone shuts it for him/her
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:07 PM CDT
Seriously Theelos, what's your damage?
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:12 PM CDT
you will find out..around the middle of next month...that is... if the coordinates and such you'd given are correct..and if you actually come out of your hidey-hole.
As stated, I am going to IN. at that time, and it aint no thang to stop by Va., it is on the way... I pass through Richmond, on occassion, when I make that trip
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:16 PM CDT
PSYCHO ALERT! PSYCHO ALERT!

:oP Ragran
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:25 PM CDT
Holy Crap, here and I was bored at work. Post more THEELOS, you brighten my boring day!

Oh, and your nuts.

Tovox
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:26 PM CDT
thank mazrian and the little idiot who started this thread, in which just to flame me ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:28 PM CDT

lol

:oP Ragran
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 12:55 PM CDT
Thank you Mazrian, and your little idiot friend, whoever that may be.

Also, props to Galren for the humerous summary. Although I have to disagree with your rating. I think he should get at least an 8.5 for actually planning to meet up IRL.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:00 PM CDT
I'm the little idiot apparently Cop, and you're welcome
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:02 PM CDT
wow

eat less soy, dude.

Rev. Reene

Idon: i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this in 10 other signatures i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Me: ...what.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:08 PM CDT
Perhaps if you hadn't given me such an arsonal of ammo I wouldn't have felt the need to "flame" you. I still find it amusing though that you are getting so upset about people "flaming" you when that's all you are doing to everyone else
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:17 PM CDT
I never thought I'd say this, but I think Theelos needs to be locked out of the game before he gets locked out of real life. He obviously can't handle the former and he's showing dangerous evidence of not being able to handle the latter.

- Player of Foresee

"You're right, we're all against you and actively work to stymie your guild's development. I'm twirling my mustache at the sheer thought." - DR-Armifer
Prev_page Previous 1