Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:24 PM CDT
I'm generally of the opinion that anyone that feels a need to make serious RL threats of bodily harm against other players needs to be removed from the game and not let back in for a long period of time.

Then again the last guy that threatened to come to Simucon and hurt and/or kill other players is still playing the game with no apparent backlash, so I'm clearly in the minority on this one.

Rev. Reene

Idon: i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this in 10 other signatures i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Me: ...what.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:27 PM CDT
>>Then again the last guy that threatened to come to Simucon and hurt and/or kill other players is still playing the game with no apparent backlash, so I'm clearly in the minority on this one.

Then again there's someone else with a permanant lockout for a similar situation
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 01:28 PM CDT
>> Then again there's someone else with a permanant lockout for a similar situation

Okay I'll bite, who?

Rev. Reene

Idon: i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this in 10 other signatures i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:25 PM CDT
No Thud!!

And yet, no Theelos.

Hmmmmmm

:oP Ragran
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:27 PM CDT
He's too busy coming up with his master plan.

Player of Holy Soldier Adakin of Prime
Kastr of TF
Killr of TF
"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:38 PM CDT
reene go back and read the garbage that started it all.. in complaints, where I'd given only My opinion about what I thought of the way ES works now... only to get agitated by Wythor's lack of people skills...which I did not realy flame back at ...at that point, yet merely voiced my opinion, that I thought his remarks were glib rude, and bordered on flaming me, for my Opinions and suggestions in a Folder designed for COMPLAINTS.. Yes I think he was Very rude to me... yet That was not what spurred all this... the constant badgering by mazrian and the few others, that kept making psyological-profiles on me...flaming me....and continuing to bury the Original topic of the Thread I Began...then constantly keeping it up.
And I only remarked that Mazrian, was only acting as he was, due to the aninimity these online forums provide for Cowards.... He asked if I wanted to meet irl... then procceeded to give me a Location in Richmond, Va of where I could find him...and just kept on egging me on..and on and on... continuing his Non-Productivity, in a Thread meant to talk about a game aspect....then he and his lil'budy, began this Thread in Conflicts (which I only believe ought to refer to Conflicts InGame)...and continued to slander me.. so when I log in again and again....to Just see if Wythor may have answered any of the points I may have pointed out, regarding ES...these cowardly-jokers just continue to flame and malign...ever hear the expression, "dont poke the bear"...well quit poking...and do not give me an invite to your neck of the woods, unless you want me to come over there. I had stated to Mazrian, 'We can either have a coffee, or anything else if you are 'froggy' enough...' and Apparently is thinks he's froggy enough.. it was his call... so before you begin to anylis my words and my life, as if you think you know whats what... research first... I did not begin this topic... but Hell.. I would be glad to finish it ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:39 PM CDT
>> wall of text

wat

Rev. Reene

Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:42 PM CDT
>>and galren is sporting a mouth that ought to remain shut..lest one day someone shuts it for him/her

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the brain.

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:42 PM CDT
This is a new level of insanity.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:43 PM CDT
>> This is a new level of insanity.

you clearly haven't seen anything yet.

Rev. Reene

Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:46 PM CDT
We're still at terror alert mustard, Johnny. The real fireworks haven't begun yet. :D

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:46 PM CDT
i'd say this is shennanigans

but its not a throwaway character.

its more like someone on too much cough syrup.

Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:48 PM CDT
throw away account not character

game...boards...real life...different...game...boards...real life...different...

Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:54 PM CDT
too many word for those that RP(coughs) in a Text based game... hmm okies then

Gazrian is the one who asked if I wanted to meet irl, then proceeded to give me his 'near' address, telling me to wear red...then continued to egg me on..as all of you are continuing to seemingly do as well... instead of just keeping out of it alltogether.
it is he who wants to meet...I was just going to facilitate his needs ;)

and heyas Ragran... just curious about your sig with the ;OP is the O the mouth and the P a pipe... or is the O a nose and the P your tongue hanging out ? LoL :P
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 02:57 PM CDT
>>Gazrian is the one who asked if I wanted to meet irl, then proceeded to give me his 'near' address, telling me to wear red

It sounded to me like he wanted you to go wearing one gang's colors into a rival gang's territory. Or something.

It was clearly a joke.

Maybe I'm wrong? I doubt it.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:03 PM CDT
My point is...don't send out invitations, if you do not want to entertain guests ;)
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:06 PM CDT
>>My point is...don't send out invitations, if you do not want to entertain guests ;)

You could use the same logic in reference to your posts offering so many goodies for the community to nibble on.

Oh, and your still nuts.

Tovox
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:10 PM CDT
>"Oh, and your still nuts.

Tovox '<

Yes. so why are you instigating too ?
if this were left alone...it would be done, but none of you seem to want it to be over-with...'which is the way yous all want it' obviously LoL :P
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:16 PM CDT
>>too many word for those that RP(coughs) in a Text based game... hmm okies then

Try more paragraphs, less ellipses
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:16 PM CDT
<<and heyas Ragran... just curious about your sig with the ;OP is the O the mouth>>

the O is actually an o. It's lower case.

You do my sig like an asian knockoff.

Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:17 PM CDT
>>and heyas Ragran... just curious about your sig with the ;OP is the O the mouth and the P a pipe... or is the O a nose and the P your tongue hanging out ? LoL :P

Please...stay...on...topic
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:18 PM CDT
How long have you been reading the boards Theelos? You seem to have no idea how things go around here. 1) Threads get derailed constantly. You can almost assume that if you start a thread within a dozen posts it will get derailed

2) People don't always keep up with threads and will add to them whether or not you are "finished"
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:22 PM CDT
Wow Theelos if you get any dumber someone is going to have to start watering you every day.
Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 03:28 PM CDT
>"You do my sig like an asian knockoff."<

Yeah..still do not know if it is a nose or an open mouth with a 'P' pipe hanging out of it though LoL :P
Nudge Re: THEELOS 07/14/2008 04:21 PM CDT
If you call cannot keep your conflicts relegated to intuitive and easy to navigate text-based discussions, then the thread is over.

Turn the knob down a couple levels immediately.

Some posts were hidden.

Solomon

"Beat me, whip me, maintain my mindstate at sub-optimal levels!"
http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: THEELOS 07/15/2008 03:08 PM CDT
<<eat less soy, dude.

hahaha

holy crap Theelos. Log off for a couple of hours and go outside.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: THEELOS 07/15/2008 07:44 PM CDT
anylis.
Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 01:04 PM CDT
Four THUDS! in a row...that's gotta be a record.

Red'

Redeth smiles and points at you with her right hand, then taps herself in the chest with her left. She raises both her hands in the air and whirls both around and then brings them together in a sharp crack of flesh on flesh.

Translation: go time
Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 02:42 PM CDT
Huh. Did he really just threaten to track down and beat up Mazrian?

Yes?

Sweet! First time I've seen that on the play.net boards.

Anyhoo, carry on.

Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 06:01 PM CDT
All I want to know is if I will be able to see their shimmering shields on sight, or if I have to LOOK.

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 06:08 PM CDT
>>All I want to know is if I will be able to see their shimmering shields on sight, or if I have to LOOK.

On sight. It's in the room description, where you see the character name. You don't see every effect, just the one that ranks highest on Armifer's Visual Effects chart.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 06:19 PM CDT
<<JLO
I was trying (and failing apparently) to make a funny.
If they met IRL would I see their shimmering shields.. haha.. ok it sucked.. moving on.

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: THEELOS 07/16/2008 10:43 PM CDT
no...it was funny enough.

Re: THEELOS 07/18/2008 09:28 PM CDT
>Drive yourself down to Richmond, VA...

Yeah, there is a Big Fat lie. Not only Richmond, but all of VA, there is not even ONE Mazrian listed in the phonebook!

>warn DragonRealms interact

* Connection to the game has been dropped.
Re: THEELOS 07/18/2008 09:38 PM CDT
This idea could fit in nicely with Reene's 'pvp flag' idea.

Yellow flag - open to pvp
Red flag - open to fight IRL
Black flag - ...to the death
Re: THEELOS 07/18/2008 10:57 PM CDT
I had a really hard time not calling him Mazrian when we met face to face. His real name makes me giggle.

Rev. Reene

Idon: Why are we taunting the happy fun Y'shai, again?
Me: Idon know.
Idon: You disgust me.
Me: At least I'm not trying to Phelim up.
Idon: Makes me wonder what she's doing to the World Dragon.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page