1 2 4 Next Next_page
Re: New Khri in Test 07/24/2018 10:27 AM CDT

Javac,

Apologies if this was already addressed. But "All GuildLeaders teach all Khri." will all ambushes be taught by all guildleaders as well?
Re: New Khri in Test 07/24/2018 01:20 PM CDT
>I still can't unlearn khri that I should be able to unlearn and get no messaging when I try to confirm.
>The messaging for trying to unlearn a khri that is a pre-req for another khri seems backwards and is missing capitalization on the second sentence:

These should be fixed in Test.

>will all ambushes be taught by all guildleaders as well?

No. Ambushes are still taught by the same specific GLs as before.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: New Khri in Test 07/31/2018 09:17 PM CDT

Javac - what else can we assist with for this phase of testing in order to get it released?
Re: New Khri in Test 08/01/2018 02:19 PM CDT
At this point, I’m ready I just need to coordinate with the Events team for the release events.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 04:00 AM CDT
Javac. I didn't notice this in test since I never bothered working on boxes, but the thief RT reduction to lockpicking and disarm seems to be missing. I think it was from Hasten before.

I've always done boxes with secure (sight, safe, focus) and hasten.

For identifying traps and locks, and also quick disarming and picking I would get 1 second Roundtimes. Now it's up to 2 seconds with the same khri up.
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 07:17 AM CDT
>I didn't notice this in test since I never bothered working on boxes, but the thief RT reduction to lockpicking and disarm seems to be missing.

This ended up being a more serious problem that could have affected other former combo khri abilities as well, but should be fixed now.

Javac
That one guy

Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 11:24 AM CDT
Thanks for the quick fix!
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 02:56 PM CDT
I have two more questions.

This isn't urgent, but it would be nice to be able to ask a guildleader about ambush to get a list of the ambushes they teach. For now, I just go by elanthipedia's list of who teaches what, but I feel like there should be an in game method of getting that information too.

Can khri steady buff slings too?
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 03:17 PM CDT
Can we get info on how many slots a khri will take, like with spells when you ask?

>ask dwi about focus
Dwillig smirks and says, "There is not much to say about the Focus meditation, Quawl. It will improve your body's ability to perform. It is an aid to many different situations that are important to us, such as landing that perfect hit, or the delicate touch needed to coax a lock the right way."
>ask dwi about safe
Dwillig smirks and says, "One thing that irritates people about us is our knack for getting into things they don't want us to. It's often a dangerous job, especially when they try to place traps. But whether traps or locks get in your way, this will help you gain safe entry."

Gauthus says, "The spell titled Anther's Call was created by Imperial mages during the time of the Seven-Star Empire. They named the spell in honor of the famed Earth mage Anther to bridge the ideological rift between members of the Imperial College of Magic and those clan-structured Warrior Mages who remained loyal to the Grovekeepers. This spell calls forth a number of grasping hands fashioned from the earth or stone beneath the victim's feet which attempt to hold the target fast and impair their ability to evade. It was widely used by Imperial mages to capture dissidents without inflicting physical harm. Before you can learn this spell, you must know one of Stone Strike or Elementalism. It will also cost two spell slots. It cannot be targeted."
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 07:00 PM CDT
Javac,

I didn't think to check while in Test but it looks like none of the new khri or the khri converted to warding are set up to work with APP FOCUS.

~Engineering Master Ascot Ryuzzaki, Tinkerer of Elanthia
Re: New Khri in Test 08/08/2018 08:07 PM CDT

Any chance that Khri Steady can have Slings added to it? Seems odd that we can buff every weapon in the game except slings.

It'd help with backtraining the skill immensely! For some reason I was expecting the new khri steady to finally include all ranged skills. Pandas were sad.
Re: New Khri in Test 08/10/2018 10:28 AM CDT
APPRAISE FOCUS should now work on Warding abilities.

Javac
That one guy

Re: New Khri in Test 08/10/2018 11:13 AM CDT
Thanks man! Awesome.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
1 2 4 Next Next_page