Prev_page Previous 1
Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 02:51 AM CDT
To repost my previous list:

Sunnie
Talineth
Wyett
Darkfather
Graveborn
Maxwild
Vucarick
Meloarin
Coldan
Elvanna
Shapeshifter
Justandulas
Fallshade
Warmond
Shanelo
Vrulle
Reke
Veya
Mistyrain

There are more but can't think of them at the moment...by the way, these would all be the original players of these characters.

Add Keeo to that...and Wonn, Banesidhe, Namahs, Shannandoah....if we're gonna have Xip then we gotta have Morganna as well, and Wiittigoo.

-Jilette

"Come to the dark side...We have cookies!"
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 06:35 AM CDT
Some names of the people I miss seeing around.

Snare
Miabelle
Vytoria
Aldaren
Gabela
Camiella
Damthel
Allurana
Railz
Tarmerdes
Wordachy
Allegoria
Eupholus
Gweneviere
Jaqueni
Mihalia
Kerrakus
Pacnytu
Phildrax

Drevid
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 07:49 AM CDT
First list - Sunnie who was married my son Talineth - Miss them both like crazy. Second list - Snare was the third person I met in DR. Miss him too.

Also miss:
Praise
Tyr
Bargin
Loren
Greywind
Valken
Spartigan
Kraglore
Tyrax
Altrax
Flaminglance
Niira
Teller

There are quite a few others, but it's been so long since I've seen their names that I just cannot remember them.

Swamp Shaman Tishra Rothem, Shadow Priest of The Locksmith Union
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 01:34 PM CDT
Wyndshade
Kasseral
Wilhem
Bowgirl
Xylah
Yodarius

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
let us paint you a picture with our words
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 05:33 PM CDT
Ruslip

I won't ever forget him.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 10:21 PM CDT
Elaundra

::sigh::

~Honorable Kerrian Runegazer, Empath of the House of the Verdant Lily~
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/27/2007 10:40 PM CDT
Ghostwall
Tyrnas
Kodiak
Nutawa
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/28/2007 07:05 AM CDT
Protu
Malcontente - (still posts on the HJ boards sometimes)
Myjanae
Chopchop
Myliard

mfberg
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/28/2007 02:21 PM CDT
(in no specific order)

Phaedra
Richard
Cassi
Redtail
Raythe
Jokbed
Koranna
Tyler
Blaine
Aelennar
Itharr
Elennah
Darryl
Shargr
Rhys
Marne
Valquesta
Sela
Lotus
Quelyntr
Briga
Greymoro
Eben
Ohr
Rock

Eh...stopping now. This list of people I miss could go on forever and I'd still be inadvertantly leaving characters I prized relationships with off.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 12:30 PM CDT
Most missed:

Smozh
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 12:33 PM CDT
Slaughterangle
Dawnraiser
original Simonea
Micwolf (if he's still around, sorry for this, but haven't seen or heard of him in a long time)
Argot
Tsace
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 12:36 PM CDT
A few I'd like to mention...

Khajit
Majorly
Belcor
Iluana
Soim
Poshly
Wildmann
Khory
Crory
Royce
Nelff
Wonn
Aleez and all her personnas.
Vibrato
Dimitrus
Codiac
Tulmara

Some may still play, but I haven't seen them in YEARS. And yes, some were staff.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 12:38 PM CDT
Geoffin
Lagerby
Smegul
Crusinix
they had to be some of the best clerical players as well as posters on the clerics boards

"i have the simplest of tastes I only want the Best" Oscar Wilde
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 08:49 PM CDT
I also miss
Aamano
and
Daython
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/29/2007 08:52 PM CDT
I missed Adr..

next time, I'll aim better.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/31/2007 11:22 AM CDT
Crory is still around, just seen him in Rossmans. :)
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/31/2007 11:46 AM CDT
<<Crory is still around, just seen him in Rossmans. :)>>

That makes me happy.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 05/31/2007 04:58 PM CDT
Scarey how many of the posted names I remember.

One I haven't seen mentioned is a cleric named Richharrdd or however he spelled it. I was still under 10th circle and he was the first cleric to raise me. I'd died and departed about 9 times before I even KNEW raise was an option. Only a handful of clerics had that ability.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/01/2007 12:44 AM CDT
Bubbinster
Kardacia
Cashmire
Darthanyo
Rhadyn
Kamisama
Mosk
Mimula
Hartygan
Zakucklee

Norm
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/01/2007 11:04 AM CDT
Smahsh
Greymoro
Joy
Arle
Waykefield
Jokebed
Rock
Flibberty
Moribund
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/05/2007 11:42 PM CDT
Saethren
Necromen
Atesture
Magicide
Humm

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/06/2007 08:38 AM CDT
Thought of another couple of people....

Apu
Toeh
Nightcrawler
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 12:23 AM CDT
Here's a few more:

Blacklark
Airaman
Enef
Illiahanna
Shaydee
Namastae
Mohaun
Dseth
Trul
Taeliesen
Garfaldo
Quassia
Ohevett (the original soul)
Fandella
Praise
Truthgar
Paerr

GM's I miss:

Tribanin
Naiph
Valdrik
Rigby
Auriane
Dalzien
Meakah
Riel
Maellona
Royce
Nacir
Cadaya
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 12:31 AM CDT
Forgot a couple. ::chuckles::

Tsace
Teamarie
Sendithu
Tkeyla
Striderr
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 04:01 AM CDT
A few of those people are still around.
Enef - All over
Shaydee - Rossmans
Namastae - Rossmans
Trul -Lang
Teamarie -Shard

Drevid
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 07:51 AM CDT
<3 Tribbles ='(

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 10:13 AM CDT
<<A few of those people are still around.>>

That's good to know. Thanks Drevid.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/08/2007 10:16 AM CDT

Wow some really old names that left a definite mark on DR.

Two that come to mind for me are Gromnir and I miss our ol' mad bomber Blasword.

Paschein
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/09/2007 11:48 AM CDT
I saw Blasword in Theren last night

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/10/2007 01:14 PM CDT
Hahaha...Blasword.

I'll never forget him and his bombs.

During the war with Sorrow he had set one of his bombs in a tunnel up in Sorrow's Reach.

My recollection is that one of Sorrow's henchmen actually blew it up, caving in the tunnel and trapping a large number of us up in the Reach for a while.

My self-serving manipulative secretly (sometimes not so secretly) villainous moon mage got the chance at some extended banter with Sorrow there for a bit because of it.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/10/2007 02:54 PM CDT
>Hahaha...Blasword.

Who I saw this morning. :-)

Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Notable of Ilithi
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/10/2007 04:21 PM CDT
<<Who I saw this morning. :-)

Hehe, seeing your post made me think of it. Er, at least I think it was your post.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/21/2007 12:01 PM CDT
A little late...

Adagia
Ahalaia
Aiellestra
Basthet
Belulhe
Bractos
Cadderrly
Carolinea
Crusinix
Daxlynn
Deliber
Denz
Gheist
Gruhnt
Gui
Hippogrif
Iscarious
Javers
Kindheart
Knarfis
Lupcan
Nevon
Nutawa
Paineaser
Pondencer
Rorn
Shurin
Taliseau
Trebber
Vytoria
Xiao
Valadimir

Some of these people may still play, I just haven't seen them in forever.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/21/2007 01:26 PM CDT
You know who I miss? I miss Akeba. Has anyone taken up the mantle of picking on babies in the shipyard?

Player of Seducati.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 06/21/2007 03:08 PM CDT
Umm, Basthet is still here. I'm teaching her teaching right now. :D

Swamp Shaman Tishra Rothem, Shadow Priest of The Locksmith Union
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 02:21 PM CDT
Geez, you all are making me nostalgiac and stuff.

Let's do this off the cuff, but break it down by categories...

Hanging out in the sewers..

Niktika
Madmaze
Nemetona
Kainan
Ryskien
Gyre
Kruass
Torkens
Ann
Sunami
Nishu
Shaydee
Miosky
Vrulle
Gregarin
Phleama
Hackard
Locofire
Batutisz
Roguello
Purloin
Sanssouci
Paleth
Tulmara
Nelff
Sneak

Theren Keep, baron's study crew:

Preost
Lilheart
Waerlokk
Riackard
Valgograd (Valgo-bot?)
Sullanx
(with cameos from the previous list, of course)

Shapeshifter and his AWESOME armor

The first mentors I can remember asking in all caps if I had a backpack, after sitting through raging thrak's speech too many times in GS3:

Sunnie
Chiromancy

Hing, before, during, and after the reign of terror that defined griefdom for Dragonrealms:

Toeh
Qikflash
Vasilim
Harbrace
Mugoth (also known as Robocopicles)
Locofire/Khazeem
Nightcrawler
Morlock
EVILRULER/Varkon and all the crazy alterations
Grake
Bakar
Namor
Zymira
Thailia
original Rihaun/Lelio
Galastarr

GM Klyph ;P

Friends along the way that I lost track of:

Juleanne
Malign

so many more that I've missed naming...

Oh back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again.

- Holgier/Tyrun
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 02:38 PM CDT
I miss Nimmo. :(

~Chris
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 03:10 PM CDT
You mean Swimmo?

^_^
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 04:45 PM CDT
>>Holgier's post

Holy crap. So many memories. Do you have a list somewhere? I can't believe you remember all that. For me, it's all of that plus:

Cardinale
Sarazak
Meriwythr
Tzigane
Rempick
Emerilstone
Alacron
Rim
Tamasan
Squirt
Khajit
Aldius
Shinlos
Tatiyana
Klamike Mach I
Snea

I don't remember if Holgier and Cardinale got along, but I always liked Cardinale. Some of these people my character never really interacted with in game, but I miss their awesome forum posts, or just seeing them around, knowing they could be counted on to stir up lots of trouble. Kraelyst has a log of the first Thief meeting somewhere. Sometimes I read it and chuckle. So many of the original problems are still problems. Nothing changes and nothing stays the same. I can't find the log on his site, but the attendees of the first thief meeting are there.

[Graffyn, Domine, Sarazak, Squirt, Tamasan, Majorly, Sentian, Sakahr, Affryn, Gazh, Garlynn, Denarin, Mykk, Drahh, Baroes, Roberta, Tzigane, Nelff, Starrbrite, Alidona, Dynos, Malice, Lorzelophia, Copo, Sashla, Kainan, Sashara, Arinar, Shanwynn, Rondi, Vow, Barabbus, Purloin, Shirken, Ceybrul, Ausmodius, Herkie, Rhuik, Wolfscale, Revenge, Alondee, Wezlin, Irvink, Bakar, Psitry, Avoral, Realae, Kaelynne, Jalemeth, Kreno, Alkrian, Volans, Rim, Karran, Bantem, Worak, Syion, Whytehound, Kalzar, Kiplin, Antigone, Trilidorn, Othellus, Lilheart, Vooor, Jekar, Thorwin, Zectex, Staratonn, Lashily, Gregarin, Firydeath, Origan, Zelunin, Shadowreaper, Piramyd, Sogan, Hackard, Emerilstone, Dageous, Genon, Thriss, Scylv, Kabul, Vayden, Darlantin, Llaxor, Gallium, Cardinale, Ehskrodg, Danary, Paleth, Bedemir, Luaranna, Deliela, Meedrax, and Kraelyst.]

Also, I never really hung out with the Hing crowd, but the logs of some of their escapades are epic. The Fyrelace incident, for example. [ http://web.archive.org/web/20021230020949/www.hingfdiuh.com/logs/logs/idiots.html ]

GM Zeyurn: He gets so much done that people actually complain.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 05:12 PM CDT
Anyone remember that crazy barb.. Moonsmasher?

Drevid

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Prev_page Previous 1