Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 05:45 PM CDT
Sneak still comes around every now and then. Just not very often. I think the last time I saw him was a couple of months ago.

Rev. Reene

http://reene.euphoricsoup.com/ainghazal.jpeg

Idon: "Hey, is it just me, or does this new dock here look a little off?"
Me: "I built it."
Idon: "Oh. Heh. That explains it."
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/06/2007 06:53 PM CDT
I remember Moonsmasher, he was great, miss him a lot. Miss Kraglore and Spartigan too.

Swamp Shaman Tishra Rothem, Shadow Priest of The Locksmith Union
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/09/2007 12:11 PM CDT
Yeah, I remember him. I had completely forgotten about him. I used to hunt Adan'f with him ALL the time. He was quite the beast during that time.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/15/2007 12:45 AM CDT
I miss my bro Rantjur.

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
http://www.thedragonsegg.net

"I won't learn anything - even if I arrange and try to skin it with a trader's caravan"
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/28/2007 01:41 PM CDT
I can only think of two people I really miss. Miabelle and Taffei. Nicest people I have and will ever meet in DR.

Maelshyve throws a dull iron hurling axe with a sinew-wrapped leather hilt, sending it hurtling throward Maelshyve! Upon striking her armored scales, the axe simply snaps like a twig, falling harmlessly to the ground.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/30/2007 04:33 PM CDT
People I miss:
Aslira
Mistified
Darkserpents
Erusio
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 07/30/2007 04:50 PM CDT
I miss Marccus and Gitathrial. Most people probably don't know them but they were cool guys and helped me out alot when I started playing on AOL

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 08/01/2007 11:13 AM CDT
>I can only think of two people I really miss. Miabelle and Taffei. Nicest people I have and will ever meet in DR.

Taffei says it's sweet of you to miss her, and she had a fun time RPing with you in the past. IRL she's "about to finish up a contract in Oklahoma and head back out to california."

Bambina
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 08/02/2007 07:44 AM CDT
<<Taffei says it's sweet of you to miss her, and she had a fun time RPing with you in the past. IRL she's "about to finish up a contract in Oklahoma and head back out to california.">>

Ask her to let us know if she's heading our way (Nor. Cal). We'd love to see her if she has time.

GM Reexa

Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 08/15/2007 10:44 AM CDT
Jazra, Casitenirra, Taelora, Aeskia. Always had a blast with them..

Player of Adakin Sothir

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/15/2007 01:23 AM CDT
Lots, butI really miss the most -- Snare, Rancha & Jhesail.

**Lorwryn
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/15/2007 01:34 PM CDT
Lonewolf, Khayree, Enecharn, Lilea, Durvy, Vladim, Charah, Shreck, Silus, Teilnsar, Sepetis/Dinaris, Tenasia, Ssenkadavic (sp?) Matrimcauthon, Ammian, Alderan, Kovan, Myannah, Relayer, Lillyfey, Akain, Hanafae, Woodcub. Im sure I could go on like this forever..
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/21/2007 12:17 PM CDT
Denethor, Beni, Eligant, Persival, Raft/Abass/Gaidan, Sinuous, and Fyrian.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/24/2007 09:13 PM CDT
Humm, Felinda, Ecoles, Daegeroth, Riiven, Kastlyn, and Xoren.

___
~Ternith Sjomah
Order of the Theren Guard

The best weapon in the game isn't the sharpest. It isn't the one with the best construction. Its the one that you like well enough to take out of your sheath and use on a regular basis.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/26/2007 11:02 AM CDT
Havok, Branwen, Martee, Sapphira, Alisiana, Toryann, Sylverclaws, Candidus, Elriic, Mordoc, Fandella, and um....more that I can't focus on.

"We aren't relics, we're just the first generation!"
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 09/26/2007 10:37 PM CDT
Martee, Candidus, Elriic.....yep, you bet.

Player of-
Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Triage Coordinator of Ilithi
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 10/28/2007 11:53 PM CDT
Martee, Elriic, Branwen.....yep, you bet. Not too many old 'Goons about anymore.

Candidus... He always fought the good fight.

Bubbinster, Razzer, Gerayn, Siltoth, Nystarn, .... list too depresing to continue.

Robo

The internet? Is that thing still around?

-Homer Simpson
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 11/08/2018 10:58 PM CST

Weird what shows up when you google your old character names out of boredom.
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 11/19/2018 08:44 PM CST
edgee, darkboon, ragran
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 11/19/2018 08:46 PM CST
Drexella and her husband (i'm blanking on his name - we all know him)
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 11/19/2018 08:52 PM CST

Sebestyen (sp?)
Re: Most Missed People Ever (I figured this would be a good place to move it to) 03/09/2020 03:05 AM CDT

Mistified is back! ;)
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page