1 2 4 Next Next_page
Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/30/2017 11:49 PM CDT
I dont know much bout all dis metagaming stuff but I do know me something bout some of dem der tigerz. Its going green out there. Dat der storm be comin and all I can say is I hope you folks over yonde4r are ready fer it. Cuz no doubt deysa comin.

Collards

You pace back and forth, snapping your fingers as you dwell on worrisome thoughts.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 12:37 AM CDT
>Reply Reply
I dont know much bout all dis metagaming stuff but I do know me something bout some of dem der tigerz. Its going green out there. Dat der storm be comin and all I can say is I hope you folks over yonde4r are ready fer it. Cuz no doubt deysa comin.

Collards

You pace back and forth, snapping your fingers as you dwell on worrisome thoughts.

I'll bet any amount of plat that that's Fahijeck. What the hell?

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 02:36 AM CDT
I didn't know Jar Jar Binks was a valid roleplay option for DR until just now.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 09:07 AM CDT

Not only is it obviously Fahi, but its also the character he's used to try and consent bait and continue his barely veiled racist gibbering on the gweths and on lnet.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 06:35 PM CDT
>Not only is it obviously Fahi, but its also the character he's used to try and consent bait and continue his barely veiled racist gibbering on the gweths and on lnet.<

Who is dis der Fahi person yous keep talkins bout. I aint shure how I am bein racist eider what in sam hill is goin on rount here. In my neck of the woods people take stuff for what its worth I rekon I was jes tryin to inform the world bout dem der tigerz and fer dem to know deysa comin. it is going green for shure I caqn feel it in my foot.

Collards

You lift your right foot up off the ground and rotate your ankle several times, starting off clockwise and eventually reversing the motions. A few muted snaps and pops are the result of the deliberate, rhythmic movement.

You say, "Deysa comin."

Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 07:08 PM CDT
'Conflicts - In Game Characters' buddy

I've seen this before. You will get one warning before you are locked out of the boards for conflicting in character here.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 07:17 PM CDT
>I've seen this before. You will get one warning before you are locked out of the boards for conflicting in character here.<

Not shure what all that mumbo jumbo you said was about. An old freind once told me to be or not to be that always confused me. So that being said what in sam hill are you refering to.

Collards

You gaze up at the sky.

You say, "Yup goin green."
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 07:27 PM CDT
Seek mental help.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 07:39 PM CDT
>Seek mental help.<

Where bouts do I find this "mental help" you seem to know a lot bout seeking it.

Collards
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN ::Closed:: 05/31/2017 07:56 PM CDT
We're done here.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Tigerz and Goin GREEN 05/31/2017 07:57 PM CDT
Someone has figured out the board monitors are quitting, I see.
Dear, dear... 06/01/2017 09:50 AM CDT
Even though she's locked me out multiple times, I'd like to get a big "e-thank you card" for Annwyl that we could all sign like when a teacher gets sick in kindergarten and the children send their best wishes in crayon signatures. She was an institution here. I'll miss her.

Additionally, "Annwyl" means "dear" in Welsch...so the card would read:

Dear dear,

Your mediation was the center of my boards life
Your warnings were as love letters to a troll
Your lockouts were scorn, love withheld
Thank you for your kind regards at the end of each missive
But you always forgave me in the end

The boards are forever changed without you
Empty, empty, empty
Bereft of your affectionate sarcasm
Meaning unknown
But you will be remembered quite fondly, dear dear.
Re: Dear, dear... 06/01/2017 10:48 AM CDT

... huh?
Re: Dear, dear... 06/01/2017 08:47 PM CDT

<Dear dear,

<Your mediation was the center of my boards life
<Your warnings were as love letters to a troll
<Your lockouts were scorn, love withheld
<Thank you for your kind regards at the end of each missive
<But you always forgave me in the end

<The boards are forever changed without you
<Empty, empty, empty
<Bereft of your affectionate sarcasm
<Meaning unknown
<But you will be remembered quite fondly, dear dear.

Beautiful poem, ignore the hate some only know how to throw stones.
Re: Dear, dear... 06/02/2017 12:44 PM CDT
Some posts were hidden

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Dear, dear... 06/02/2017 07:02 PM CDT

Huh?
1 2 4 Next Next_page