Prydaen favor altar not working right 04/17/2012 06:01 AM CDT
So i went to pick up some more favor symbols today from the altar Before The Gods and came up with something weird. WHat usually happens is you pray to the boulder, and put a skin on, and get get a symbol, or use the blossom and get a symbol today though? not working.

> pray boulder
You lean forward and touch the stone reverently, with a prayer on your lips, asking Eu-Demrris-Tenemlor to take notice of you and your request for a favor.

It takes a moment to notice, but one of the twigs on a nearby bush has begun to rapidly die before your eyes. What was a perfectly healthy portion of the plant a minute ago is now completely dead and brown.
> put pelt on bould (fenrae reaver pelt)
You can't put that there!
> get skin

You get a grey troll skin from inside your black backpack.
> put skin on bould
You can't put that there!

I noticed S'lai toenails work fine so I'm wondering if the new skinning system has broken the altar to some extent? Please please PLEASE help, since i need to get some favor symbols.
Re: Prydaen favor altar not working right 04/17/2012 06:08 AM CDT
This has been bugged in the "tailoring" folder and the "skinning" folder, and GM-Kodius is aware of it, and he posted that they're working on it.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: Prydaen favor altar not working right 04/17/2012 06:16 AM CDT
For those wondering, skins and hides do not work, but "parts" do.

~ Player of Callahaan Val'kesh
Re: Prydaen favor altar not working right 04/18/2012 06:36 AM CDT
vipers and pale grey death squirrels, here I come.

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear