Ears in moonskin? 05/31/2007 06:22 PM CDT
So I had a GM fix my rakash when features 2 was put out just this past week, So yeah I had them put my slightly pointed ears back on me, but now they seem to make the cross into my moonskin. This was never the case before (IE: no ears in moonskin for some strange reason before the changes,never made sense t0 me half-wolf-half-man = ears)

Anyways back to the point my ears seems to have made the transfer to both my forms, not a huge let-down cause i always though that moonskin should have ear option, but slightly pointed....nah. dat be an understatement.

You are Outcast Alexii, Blademaster of Elanthia, a Rakash Ranger.
You have a classic lupine face, slightly pointed ears, silver-flecked crystal green eyes and an elegant muzzle, a white coat with black masking, a crooked tail and an athletic build.
You are tall for a Rakash.

~
A scavenger troll strolls in, fixing you with a steady glare, " Alexii, seems we have more than enough of these swamp troll pikes. How about something useful next time?"
Re: Ears in moonskin? 05/31/2007 06:24 PM CDT
Also, now that I look at it, the eyes are messed as well, I havnt had crystal green eyes forever, normally they are two colored, silver flecked. Now they match and have somehow changed color.

~
A scavenger troll strolls in, fixing you with a steady glare, " Alexii, seems we have more than enough of these swamp troll pikes. How about something useful next time?"
Re: Ears in moonskin? 05/31/2007 07:42 PM CDT
You may want to do an assist on this to let the GM's know, I'd also post this in the response to GM announcements folder or general discussions so Obseden can see it and make the bug fix.

Shaunn
Re: Ears in moonskin? 05/31/2007 07:52 PM CDT
Sorry 'bout the eyes thing...I had gotten the variables mixed up. If you assist, a GM can take care of you.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Ears in moonskin? 06/01/2007 08:30 AM CDT
Thanks for the response GMObseden, once I wake up my char for the day I'll assist on the matter.

Also thanks Ashcraft for trying to help me solve this as well.

~