Alignment of Kaldar page 02/24/2007 02:06 PM CST
Didn't know where else to put this so here will work.

The alignment on the Kaldar page under 'Races' page. The 'Quality' section is fine (Good for Strength, Good for Charisma) though the TDP Cost is off. It makes it seem like Kaldar get a bonus to reflex and discipline while having a penalty to intelligence and stamina.

You are Awesome Malkien, Defeater of Bruce Lee, a Kaldar.
You are Apis, Spider-Man aficionado of Therengia, a Human.
You are Ragesong, the silent protagonist of the newest Scorcese film.
Re: Alignment of Kaldar page 02/24/2007 03:19 PM CST
>>The alignment on the Kaldar page under 'Races' page. The 'Quality' section is fine (Good for Strength, Good for Charisma) though the TDP Cost is off. It makes it seem like Kaldar get a bonus to reflex and discipline while having a penalty to intelligence and stamina.

Maybe the browser you're using to view the page is broken.... Shows correct on mine, Internet Explorer 7.

- Xelten
Re: Alignment of Kaldar page 02/24/2007 03:23 PM CST
>>Maybe the browser you're using to view the page is broken.... Shows correct on mine, Internet Explorer 7.

You know what, that's a good point.

Firefox automatically updated today. It was fine last I checked, so I'm willing to guess this is the problem.

I guess it's still useful as an FYI for the Simu-crew. After looking all the pages are improperly aligned on the newest version of Firefox.

You are Awesome Malkien, Defeater of Bruce Lee, a Kaldar.
You are Apis, Spider-Man aficionado of Therengia, a Human.
You are Ragesong, the silent protagonist of the newest Scorcese film.
Re: Alignment of Kaldar page 02/24/2007 10:16 PM CST
>>The alignment on the Kaldar page under 'Races' page. The 'Quality' section is fine (Good for Strength, Good for Charisma) though the TDP Cost is off. It makes it seem like Kaldar get a bonus to reflex and discipline while having a penalty to intelligence and stamina.

Well, I'll be.

It's the same for me (Firefox 2.0.0.2).

If I throw it into IE Tab (an addon that makes Firefox use IE's rendering engine and such), it looks fine.

~Kashik