The Human Clans 09/14/2003 02:30 PM CDT
Not sure if the human boards get read anymore, but I can't find the book, The Human Clans. It's supposed to be in the library, but it's not. I've been reading, seems to be a not uncommon problem of books disappearing. Any way someone could fix this or at least tell me if there's a third library in the Academy I'm missing?

Grasi's Player

Skralthaen says, "The bunny cares not for Vigil. Its retribution is swift and brutal."
Re: The Human Clans 09/14/2003 03:20 PM CDT
It's in the Freshman library section, not the main library. Which is from the entrance, I believe w, w, n, w or e I can't remember exactly.

Chanerelle, Player of
Locksmith Union

Y! Y is what the people say to us! "Why did you kill us all? Why are you so great? Why are you so powerful? Why? Why? Why?" HAHAHAHA!
Re: The Human Clans 09/14/2003 03:51 PM CDT
I tried the Freshman section earlier today, didn't see it. I'll try again, maybe it's popped back. Thanks for the help.

Grasi's Player

Skralthaen says, "The bunny cares not for Vigil. Its retribution is swift and brutal."
The Human Clans. 10/12/2003 09:54 AM CDT
Can someone please put this book back into the library? It's not there. It's been bugged, I've assisted, was told yep, it's not there, but she couldn't do anything about it. I can't imagine this would take a whole lot of work.

Grasi's Player