Skin color changed? 11/24/2002 09:49 AM CST
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but it seems to be the only place close to appropriate.

My Rakash Barbarian had ebon skin. Now, for some reason, his skin has changed to "black". Not a big deal, really, I'm just curious why it might have changed. Perhaps something with the tattoo system? Didn't notice if the skin change occurred before I got my tattoo.

Koval the Barbarian
Re: Skin color changed? 11/24/2002 08:44 PM CST
You haven't gotten any fur shifts have you? The shift system really really really doesn't like us messing with our skin or fur colors... All I wanted was a tan, and that led to nearly a month of going through GMs to get a myriad of propblems fixed... And I still didn't get my tan!

-Shurin
Re: Skin color changed? 11/25/2002 11:33 AM CST
Nope, no shifts of any sort. Only "alteration" to my character was the tattoo.
Re: Skin color changed? 11/25/2002 12:08 PM CST
I just noticed my skin went from ebon to black too, and I haven't had any changes what-so-ever. No new tattoo, no shifts.
Re: Skin color changed? 11/25/2002 05:22 PM CST
Rakash that went from ebon to black as well. No shifts done at all. Anyone have any ideas how to get it fixed?

Salgoth
Re: Skin color changed? 11/25/2002 08:28 PM CST
Hi guys,

You should probably post this in the empath area. The GMs there will be better equipped to answer your questions. =)

--Ellerina

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."
-- Jorge Luis Borges
Re: Skin color changed? 11/26/2002 08:04 AM CST
<<You should probably post this in the empath area. The GMs there will be better equipped to answer your questions. =)

--Ellerina>>

Ellerina - But isn't this a bug? Since we have been in the realms we have been ebon now suddenly we are black. I don't want to get a shift, I just want the skin color I was born with back.

Or are you pointing us there to get this bug fixed?

Thanks - Salgoth
Re: Skin color changed? 12/10/2002 04:29 PM CST
<<Ellerina - But isn't this a bug? Since we have been in the realms we have been ebon now suddenly we are black. I don't want to get a shift, I just want the skin color I was born with back.>>

Yep, it's a bug, but the empaths are going to be the ones who can fix it. =)

--Ellerina

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."
-- Jorge Luis Borges
Re: Skin color changed? 12/10/2002 06:21 PM CST
Not to be rude, but this seems a little unfair to me. A bug caused his skin to change, so now he has to pay 15 plat out of his pocket to go back to the way he was before? I know, I know; he could beg, or whatever, but still...

< <<Ellerina - But isn't this a bug? Since we have been in the realms we have been ebon now suddenly we are black. I don't want to get a shift, I just want the skin color I was born with back.>>

Yep, it's a bug, but the empaths are going to be the ones who can fix it. =)

--Ellerina >
Re: Skin color changed? 12/10/2002 06:41 PM CST
Seems to have been fixed. Noticed I was back to ebon skin as of yesterday. <shrug>
Re: Skin color changed? 12/11/2002 12:05 AM CST
What Ellerina meant was that it'd be the Empath GMs that had the ability to fix the bug....not that he'd have to pay an Empath an outrageous price to fix his color. :)

I think. ::grins::

-Chris, player of Mad Mage Kilan