Divine Outrage, Sorcery, and You! 12/13/2018 06:29 PM CST

Before I get started, I'd like to point out that absolutely nothing listed below has any impact on Zombies, their pvp effectiveness, or their relative power to any other pets in game, so please ignore them during this round of spell troubleshooting, we cant handle another 'inquisition'!

That said..

So thanks to some interesting current events, my Necromancers Divine Outrage has been a tad on the high side. This led me to notice some inconsistencies in the prep messages for spells in combat this evening and I'm wondering if its intended or maybe we could get it looked at:

spell messaging:

obf with below threshold DO:
You raise your arms skyward, chanting the equation of the Obfuscation spell.

obf with high DO:
You mutter a foul-sounding phrase to yourself while preparing the Obfuscation spell

Sorcery spell with high DO:
You trace a curving sigil in the air, shaping the pattern of the Air Lash spell.

As you can see, thanks to Air Lash being a WM spell, its not only ignoring my regular preparation type, but also ignoring that my DO should have me muttering the spell preps to indicate that I've angered the sky terrorists. Is this a function of sorcery preps/spells always ignoring spell preps or is there something else in play that's not working as intended?

Thanks!

-Nsar
Re: Divine Outrage, Sorcery, and You! 12/13/2018 07:38 PM CST
>>As you can see, thanks to Air Lash being a WM spell, its not only ignoring my regular preparation type, but also ignoring that my DO should have me muttering the spell preps to indicate that I've angered the sky terrorists. Is this a function of sorcery preps/spells always ignoring spell preps or is there something else in play that's not working as intended?

I've also got Air Lash at the moment. Not having DO issues, and it's using my default (Life) spell prep.

Just another data point...

- I