BLB Metamagic Improvements 09/10/2018 09:16 AM CDT

So with the implied and imposed 'hard mode' of playing a Necromancer the players are expected to assume some level of risk when it comes to PVP and CvC conflicts. I Think its fair that the level of 'hard mode' with the people willing to wade into combat WITH those Necromancers should be assumed a bit on the other side as well. As such I think it would makes sense to add a Metamagic spell of some sort, I'll leave the actual creativity to the creative folks, that requires players stuck down by it to be forced to depart without resurrection. I see it as the profane power of the spell snuffing out the link to the power of resurrection, albeit temporarily, and forcing the character to walk through the Starry Road rather than becoming a conduit for resurrection. BLB comes to mind as a nice potential landing spot since VIV already has its own metamagic and USOL doesnt really need any help. Acid Splash also has its own metamagic that I dont think should be bumped.

Yes, No, Maybe?

-Nsar
Re: BLB Metamagic Improvements 09/10/2018 09:21 AM CDT
I approve of this message since we just talked about it. BLB would be a good one, as well as SV, since you're siphoning vitality, why not get a little more with it?

Z

I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren.