Back - Stupid Question 04/04/2016 02:46 PM CDT
So just coming back from a short break and notice that all of my spells are gone (TF). Assuming that the preview finally ended, but in the process of learning them again from GL I reached a point where he keeps saying 'You are not yet worthy.' I am circle 200... is there a way to gain additional spell slots or should I have been much more careful when selecting my spells and feats?

Am I stuck forever with half the spells because of my lack of knowledge?

Thanks

- Rhoat
Re: Back - Stupid Question 04/04/2016 03:29 PM CDT
There are no additional spell slots after 150 so you are capped at the 77 we get.

To get more slots you can always unlearn feats from talking to any of the feat people or using the library in Throne to unlearn spells you don't want.
Re: Back - Stupid Question 04/05/2016 01:08 PM CDT

Also a stupid question maybe... can you unlearn basic required spells to free slots, and still use the later ones in the spell tree?
Re: Back - Stupid Question 04/05/2016 01:12 PM CDT
You can't unlearn prerequisites, no.

Unlearning feats is really easy and cheap though. It's really not intended that you have every single feat. Eventually they've talked about wanting each guild to have more spells than they can get as well. Necromancers aren't quite there, but it can get pretty tight if there are a number of feats you want.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Back - Stupid Question 04/05/2016 01:12 PM CDT
If a spell has a prerequisite then you have to keep those spells. Like building blocks, can't take out the lower one once you get the higher.