1 3 Next Next_page
Re: Zombies 03/31/2012 03:12 PM CDT
As an alternative to sitting around foraging rocks and not being able to use any of your spells for weeks at a time, yes. Remember, the GMs posted that all necro spells would give DO in 3.0, not just the ones in the trans and the animation books.

[Uzmam] "<chat>" "what you seem to not realize is that I'd love for Uzmam to be outed. That way she could have Divult finally apprentice her and I could learn those slips"
Re: Zombies 03/31/2012 03:14 PM CDT
>>Remember, the GMs posted that all necro spells would give DO in 3.0, not just the ones in the trans and the animation books.

It was one idea they were considering. I don't know if it's definitive or not.

"hypocrite, thy name is teveshszat, and i just hope i'm there to see you when you're broght down." - GERSTEINJ2

Chatter[Gonifa] whatever, scripto-gnome.
Re: Zombies 03/31/2012 03:31 PM CDT
>As an alternative to sitting around foraging rocks and not being able to use any of your spells for weeks at a time, yes.

Don't get me wrong , I'm not "Totally" knocking the idea of a possible DO drain procedure . But the considered suggestion , there would have to be another way.

Perhaps if we , in the suggested researching, test enough life endangering disease strands on ourselves ? Or Light ourselves on fire frequently ?
Re: Zombies 03/31/2012 05:54 PM CDT
>>>>Remember, the GMs posted that all necro spells would give DO in 3.0, not just the ones in the trans and the animation books.

I'm sorta torn on this subject, because I know that DO in some way needs to be amplified but I don't think this is the right approach. As it is I can cast Philosopher's Preservation, Worm's Mist and Calcified Hide several times within a couple of hours and suffer no real penalty, other than accruing whatever outrage it is that I received for doing such. Something needs to be done on that level, for sure but here's my argument. Right now most necromancers resort to using analogous spellbook in order to train most of their magics, especially relying on the old time strategy of training targeted magic which is the most effective way for us to train it anyhow. I'm worried at the level of difficulty there will be for training a huge portion of circle requirements, specifically when I hear that with the 3.0 magic system that training magics by repeatedly casting a singular spell over and over will be an insignificant way to try versus casting a variety of spells in your spell books.
Re: Zombies 03/31/2012 10:20 PM CDT
>>Remember, the GMs posted that all necro spells would give DO in 3.0, not just the ones in the trans and the animation books.

I'd love to see how this ties in with the redemption questline...
Re: Zombies 04/01/2012 12:58 AM CDT
>>I'd love to see how this ties in with the redemption questline...

Along with all necro spells giving 3.0 being on the table but not definitive, I believe a path to redemption is also just on the table, as opposed to something that will definitely be done.

"hypocrite, thy name is teveshszat, and i just hope i'm there to see you when you're broght down." - GERSTEINJ2

Chatter[Gonifa] whatever, scripto-gnome.
1 3 Next Next_page