Prev_page Previous 1
Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 12:51 AM CST
Count me in! I had tons of fun last time.

I don't know about the moons, but how 'bout Thursday night at 9:30 pacific. We can meet in the infirmary.

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 06:06 AM CST
I'm game, someone remind me

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 06:32 AM CST
Ok so Thursday it is. Rapidonia will already be in Muspari - I am sure, but the gate will open at say 10 EST at the lake in Marauders in Theren - so that ya'll have time to get there. Unless someone else can arrange for a gate to Theren from Crossing.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 07:33 AM CST
How much FA and Empathy is required for those leeches? I know the blood worms give me a good amount of FA, but not empathy. FA is at 46, empathy at 83. And if leeches are too viscious yet, how can I lock empathy in blood worms? Can get past pondering, even with 6 or 7 on me.
-Davidofv

You exclaim, "Im a mad skra!"
Tribanin chuckles.
Tribanin gestures at you, asking that you no longer speak freely.
Tribanin says, "The mad skra, is silenced."
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 09:12 AM CST
hi Folks,

Daryn can gate from the Caravansary near Crocs to Muspar'i. So we can get from Crossing to Muspar'i in two hops. If the Lang/Theren Empaths can use the Theren gate we can have quite a gathering. This is getting better and better!

I'll bring ale, Souv, will that help you remember? 9:30 pm pst this Thursday at the Crossing infirmary. Water if you are late! >:o}

The red leeches aren't too bad--50 in fa is a good idea. The black leeches are usually fatal.

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 09:14 AM CST
Davidofv, you should come. You'll be fine!

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 10:54 AM CST
<<How much FA and Empathy is required for those leeches?>>

I'd like to know as well. I've got somewhere near 70 FA and 103 Empathy.

~Myrensa~
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 11:22 AM CST
::whine::

I wanna go.

<pout>

GM Reexa

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 03:44 PM CST
>>GM Reexa

So why don't ya? You can still log in too with the best of us..hehe

Might be fun too...kinda like a mini-meeting or something. I'm sure I can bring my pyramid too for humming entertainment, provided it does not sink into the sand.

<puppy dog eyes>Pretty pretty please?</puppy dog eyes> <-- You can't resist...hehehe

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Figher Elavin Rismel.

It sounds great, but I think it could use a little more cow bell.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 04:36 PM CST
Alas, I am teaching a class that night.

GM Reexa

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 04:56 PM CST
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must reschedule for Reexa!! I've never seen Reexa in game...if I did I'd probably go all teeny-bopper insane and faint, and stuff...

I'm gonna make myself up to Muspar'i myself tonight..gotta see if my travel scripts still work and I HOPE those stupid seord thingys are gone...they killed E last time I was up there on my way back to town.

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 05:35 PM CST
Do you have to swim in that sand up there? I hate swimming, makes me nervous.
-Player of Davidofv

Tribanin chuckles.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 06:17 PM CST
Nope, no swimming needed. But if you get squeamish around blood critters, it is not best for you..heh

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/02/2005 06:19 PM CST
However, you will want some climbing skill to get up the vine out of the desert..maybe in the 30s at the bare minimum? If you are on your way out and get a leech, you'll have to remove and heal it before you can climb up the vine...darned arm/leg wounds and climbing!

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 12:35 AM CST
I have arrived in Muspar'i! I decided to try out the Hand's updated travel script, and it works beautifully. Even got my passport and everything!

If you would like to use me as an anchor, please IM elavinrismel when you see me come online. I'd be happy to serve as one for a moongate.

Aaand...I've been raiding the carts in town for food..I found some mead! ::cackles:: This is gonna be a fun trip...I've even got some aged whiskey ::grins::

Too bad Reexa can't come...le sigh.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 02:07 AM CST
I spent tonight looking around Theren, hunting libraries, and fixing Kraelysts latest script. Had some issues, and of course I had to add support for my Ranger. Going from Crossing to Theren and back, is much quicker, and safer if you are a ranger and willing to hop the trails. With the adjusted travel script, it took my Ranger 15 minutes to get from Theren, to crossing, and back.
:-)

Mole

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN!
After the stampede the artist Three Solid Frogs got to his feet, retrieved his brush from his nostril, pulled his easel out of a tree, and tried to think placid thoughts.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 02:41 AM CST
Wish I could go..I haven't been in game much lately and will be at work at that time. Have a great time! Maybe I'll get to go next time ;)

SQUIFF
You lick the Dwarf and discover that it's spicy and sweet.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 08:42 AM CST
<<I found some mead! ::cackles:: >>

I have some honeyed mead in my office...I might be able to donate a mug or two of it to the cause. I'll take a look when I get home.

GM Reexa

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 07:15 PM CST
<<9:30 pm pst this Thursday at the Crossing infirmary.>>

Sounds perfect for me, Nausi... My son should be asleep by then ::crosses fingers::

but I'm in Haven, so can I meet you are the caravansary or wherever the moongate is at?

Woo hoo : )

Amo

>Freedom isn't Free -- Please Pray for the Troops.

Get shifted at Amori's Place--> http://home.sprintmail.com/~hopebuilt

and also, the Empathic Alliance--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 07:21 PM CST
Edenlaen, if you're reading, would you be interested in exploring the sands of muspar'i with us?

Those leeches are really quite fascinating....they bite and suck out blood without you even noticing they're there, really... unless you get too tired. It's worth studying to see if Empaths can mimic that pain-numbing quality of leeches, to ease the pain of others, perhaps cure disease outside of transfering it, and so on.

Hope you can make it : )

Amorisse

and also, the Empathic Alliance--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 10:00 PM CST
>>I have some honeyed mead in my office...I might be able to donate a mug or two of it to the cause. I'll take a look when I get home.

Please do! I'm online now and will most likely be for the evening, until I fall asleep. I just got a 2hr nap in, so I'm prolly good to go for a few hours ::grin:: I love learning first aid!

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 10:25 PM CST
Where we meeting for this thing? Im up in Haven now. can make my way to Theren if need be.
Player of Davidofv

Tribanin chuckles.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/03/2005 10:55 PM CST
In Crossings, David. I'm not sure where we are stopping... can IM me at Amorisse1 though.

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/04/2005 01:27 AM CST
::drools:: So, we got a bit of lesson in, and a BUNCH OF SHOPPING! I now have some cologne and stuff and some other things....

Yep, got me some mead, and got me some chai tea....lots of chai tea...now there's going to be one wirey empath when E is awake...::grins::

I had a blast! Purehand and Farman, you just wish you were here...

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/04/2005 06:37 PM CST
>I had a blast! Purehand and Farman, you just wish you were here...

It's true sobs its so TRUHUHUHUHUE sobs

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/05/2005 07:21 AM CST
>I had a blast! Purehand and Farman, you just wish you were here...

Bah, I did want to make it... next time hopefully.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/05/2005 12:36 PM CST
If blood worms ever become more plentiful, because they are essential to its being played with true sport, then I want us to get together for a big game of marsh tag.

Maybe be can implore Obseden or Reexa to increase the gen rate of blood worms in crocodiles?

Anyhow, marsh tag is a blast. Do you dare stop to tend off the worms? If you do, watch out...'cause you'll get tagged, err, dunked! Then, you're it!

Too much fun : )

Amo

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/05/2005 02:47 PM CST
>then I want us to get together for a big game of marsh tag.

>Maybe be can implore Obseden or Reexa to increase the gen rate of blood worms in crocodiles?

Oooooh! I wish, I wish, I wish. Right now there's so rare it isn't even really worth it to go in there at all.
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/05/2005 07:31 PM CST
How much evasion does it take to handle crocs? Cos if I could dodge them, I'd probably like to try the bloodworms there too...the last time I went, though, I got lost...that wasn't fun.

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/05/2005 08:14 PM CST
With sop you can dodge them with 80 or so. They teach really well. Crocs is a maze. Other than wondering around in there and looking for the reeds the only way I have found is either dropping a marker where they are or going 5 north once you find the shack. Great life mana in there.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/06/2005 09:57 AM CST
Ah, shoot!! I've been away for a short bit and it looks like I missed all the fun!! Oooh, someone plan another Leechfest again soon! I wanna go!

~ Gwynfydedig

Want to know more about the Battle Empath Council? Visit: http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/06/2005 11:20 AM CST
Hey Gwyn!

We gotta get with Reexa to see when she's available...Maybe the ESC could hold an event up there...it was a BLAST and we got a bunch of fun, plus we got to do some shopping up there too.

I'm up for anything...

"Congratulations! You've won DragonRealms!"
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/06/2005 12:16 PM CST
Each maze has a key. That annoying small maze in the Sea Caves that doesn't seem to have any purpose, for instance, lets you get out if you go w/n/n/e (or something like that) and if you mistep it goes to a different room and you have to start all over again.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/06/2005 01:42 PM CST
>We gotta get with Reexa to see when she's available...Maybe the ESC could hold an event up there...it was a BLAST and we got a bunch of fun, plus we got to do some shopping up there too.

Alrighty, well, I suppose an evening of tending leeches could be made part of a Battle Empath Night. Why not?? Sounds like fun to me! If we can just find some moon mages willing to gate for us, I'd certainly be willing to add it to the Battle Empath Nights coming up. Would love some help organizing it if anyone's interested, as I've never had a chance to play with leeches before. And of course, we'll have to work around Reexa's schedule assuming she still wants to come!

Oh, and I suppose we should probably move this discussion over to the Empath Events folder, too...

~ Gwynfydedig

Want to know more about the Battle Empath Council? Visit: http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/06/2005 09:57 PM CST
No need to work around my schedule, gang. Work on what works best for you, and if I can make it, consider it a date.

GM Reexa

Re: Leech O'Rama! 02/07/2005 07:19 AM CST
I believe the point was Reexa, that we would do it whenever we wanted to anyway, but because we're nice we'll let you pick the time... After THAT we'll veto you and pick our own time

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/10/2005 09:56 PM CST
So speaking of this grandios trip we took....I just did something stupid.

Remember how we got our faces painted and that you had mentioned about it being your death flower (or something like that) Nausi? Well...I was in the cleric guild and saw someone clean their hands, so I thought "Well, why not clean my face while I'm at it" not realizing that I had face paint on...::screams and slaps his forehead::

Oy the stupid things that one does during an invasion...bet that hasn't happened before.

You hug Farman who wraps his arms around you with a warm smile. He smells like clouds of sulphur mixed with ozone and melted toad intestines.

"Congratulations! You've won DragonRealms!"
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/11/2005 05:41 AM CST
typically people like to take baths at least once a week Elavin

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/11/2005 03:38 PM CST
Souv, dear, nice try, but that isn't going to get me in the bath with you!

I died and lost my face paint, just like I predicted! Killed by a taking a non-fatal back scar too fast.

I think it is time for another road trip!

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/11/2005 06:44 PM CST
Ugh..I come back from my sleep..and nothing has changed..Souv is still trying to get women in tubs with him.

~Villya

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression
Prev_page Previous 1