Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/11/2005 08:25 PM CST
that is so not true! I haven't tried in a long time...

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/11/2005 11:47 PM CST
>>Killed by a taking a non-fatal back scar too fast.

Heh, if it wasn't fatal, how'd it kill you? Allergic reaction? Infection set in? Did it spasm and cause you to jerk yourself off your feeting, bouncing your head off the ground hard enough to send you into veggie-world?

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/12/2005 09:53 AM CST
Its some goofy bug. A patient--living mind you--came along with a really bad back fresh wound, no scar. I took the wound no problem but when I took the scar, I died. It has been happening for a while now.

I didn't heal any between the takings and I didn't have regen running. The wounds and scars all transfer for me now in one pulse, so it seems to have to do with the speed of the take. When I take the scars in two partial transfers, I end up with the same wound but I don't die. I just forgot this time.

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/12/2005 04:44 PM CST
just covering my bases here Nausi, not that I don't think you didn't... but I have to ask.. you didn't have any back scars prior to this? I've personally never died taking wounds from people since the new system came out and I take all my wounds quick

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/13/2005 09:45 AM CST
hi Souv,

No, I was completely clean. Just some buggy thing.

~ Nausi
Re: Leech O'Rama! 03/14/2005 09:11 AM CST
So lemme know when a good time is to go and I'll meet you guys up there again. I don't mind leaving a day early to go up there and then takin the gate back.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You hug Farman who wraps his arms around you with a warm smile. He smells like clouds of sulphur mixed with ozone and melted toad intestines.

"Congratulations! You've won DragonRealms!"
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page