The Shifting Symposium 01/30/2016 06:10 AM CST
Please join the Mentor Society on February 13th at 9 PM Eastern at the Performance Center on the Jadewater grounds as we host a Shifting Symposium for Empaths.

Deemed dangerous and outlawed by the Empath Guild and society, this ability remains something that Empaths may have to deal with during their career. This event is not intended to promote illegal activity, it is an opportunity for debate and discussion. Participants will be able to share their thoughts in a controlled manner or just listen to their Guild-mates opinions.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: The Shifting Symposium 02/22/2016 03:26 PM CST
I wanted to send out a belated thanks to the Empaths that appeared and spoke at this event. Running purely talky events where I know I'm not actually going to contribute anything can be tricky as I never know exactly what to expect. The conversations went well and no one bagged on other folks opinion's so that was nice. I also want to thank Isharon for helping with the Brass Knuckles, she made a good idea better and they still make me laugh.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.