Prev_page Previous 1
Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/26/2009 02:13 AM CDT
Please also supply coinage.

My Empath does not believe that noobs with gweths, fancy shields, tanned armor and forged weapons, lots of fluff from festivals, etc., etc., are "poor."

"Alas and alack! I am but a poor orphan, who was given these fine goods by a kind stranger! I can only hunt wood trolls. Thus, though it grieve me to the depths of my soul, I can offer you nothing more than this small clear topaz."

Seriously?

Tell me another.

-- Player of Szrael --

\x'Empathic shock is a purely physical reaction with no moral or ethical component.\r
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/26/2009 11:42 AM CDT
Or, gasp, log off one character, and tip with the other.

Shocking though it may be.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/26/2009 04:27 PM CDT
>Or, gasp, log off one character, and tip with the other.

No, just carry coin if you're going to carry nice gear.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/26/2009 04:52 PM CDT
As someone who just recently outfitted a new char. Carry the tip, or don't wear the gear. If you can afford to "twink" a character, then go take your high char to somewhere with fast spawns, kill a few dozen quickly and fill a gem pouch. That pouch will last the new one a few circles worth of tips for empaths.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 05:59 AM CDT
As someone who has supplied a lot of young strangers with armor etc over the years (and yes I try to remember to give them a pouch of gems for tips) I find it completely believeable they wouldn't have a lot to offer an empath for healing and should not be judged by what they are wearing.

I think it's a mistake to judge characters based on what they wear and assume it may be from an alt of theirs and truly not some random stranger.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 07:32 AM CDT
>>I think it's a mistake to judge characters based on what they wear and assume it may be from an alt of theirs and truly not some random stranger.

It's fair to point out that this situation does exist, but I would generally agree that they are an extreme minority. I've had, or have, tons of well-equipped alts fed from a wealthy primary character, and I imagine many players do.

A few true newbies finding a generous stranger vs. almost everyone having at least one young, well-equipped alt.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 08:47 AM CDT
>>As someone who has supplied a lot of young strangers with armor etc

It's one thing to have like, a buckler or some "superior serpent-skin leathers" and another thing to have perfect firecats, tanned armor, forged weapons, gweths, fluff, etc.

>>I think it's a mistake to judge characters based on what they wear and assume it may be from an alt of theirs and truly not some random stranger.

From an IC perspective, it's the only way to really judge someone's wealth. If someone who has an inventory full of nice items comes in, we have no way to tell what to charge them except their inventory and what they claim to hunt.

So the next time you give a newb an entire inventory's worth of stuff, give them some money too so their eyes don't bug out when an Empath asks them for more than two silver's worth of compensation.

>>It's fair to point out that this situation does exist, but I would generally agree that they are an extreme minority

This, basically. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You don't get to use the "but I am a young adventurer, only recently embarked upon life's quest" excuse if you have nicer stuff than the Empath who's working on you.

-- Player of Szrael --

\x'Empathic shock is a purely physical reaction with no moral or ethical component.\r
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 01:26 PM CDT
Besides all of that, new characters have enough ways of making a decent amount of coin (enough for a new character to survive on, get cheap armor - pay debt - and have some to live off of).

Tasks, selling branches to mags, and even just hunting small things will generate some coin.

This is something I always make sure people new to the game know about. I have given some of my own new characters fluffy things from time to time, but they're usually not the characters I enjoy playing. I just started on a new character last week and I didn't give her zip. I also didn't expect anyone else to either, and instead did tasks and sold branches. And she's a blast to play too.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 01:26 PM CDT
Empaths and the expectation of payment for services is certainly a recurring theme. I'm truly curious what those who demand or expect payment do with the money you may or may not deserve. What really are your base needs? What are you in the Guild for or expect out of being in the Guild?

I expect some of you will react before you even finish reading. I do indeed play Empaths and have for 12 years so take a moment for thought before you accuse me of not knowing what it's like. I'm not advocating you have to heal or shift on demand or ever heal or shift. That becomes a personal choice we all make.

Personally all I need is inexpensive, functional equipment I can shrug off when I die and not worry about going back for if I so choose. Doesn't matter whether it's where I currently spend most of my playing time (Plat) or in Prime, I don't begrudge someone being better outfitted than I am in my Empath personas. It would be difficult not to be better equipped.

Asbhuan et al
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 01:54 PM CDT
Not to troll.

Interesting point. I tend to leave one set of superior or perfect firecat leathers in random guilds across Elanthia when i'm doing tanning. Just as a gesture at being nice. Since Firecats are annoying to make, i don't like to lwoer the price, but I like to know some newbie got a great set of leathers to help them train. I haven't visited the empaths guild in awhile though.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 02:12 PM CDT
Don't forget that some people just don't know. Its not a requirement in DR to understand all guilds and etiquette. I don't personally take tips cause that's not why I choose to heal. Before I was an empath I played a ranger and I was completely clueless that not paying/tipping an empath 1/2 my bank account was an insult. It also doesn't help that what some empaths think is a sufficient tip may not be the same as the next empath. I do agree that when we look at someone the things they wear do help set our impression of them. But I know many people that wear expensive gifts and things they would never be able to part with and that person is poor.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 02:34 PM CDT
>>But I know many people that wear expensive gifts and things they would never be able to part with

My main has a shadowsilk cloak that was given to her by a friend back when they were going for about 250 plat (oh the good old days, right?) and most of her time wearing it she had less than 10 plat in the bank. Until she hit snobs but that's a totally different story.

About leaving firecats on shelves, I wouldn't imagine any new characters.. or even moderately leveled characters knowing their worth to grab them, and instead I think it is more likely someone older who knows the value snatching them up.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 03:02 PM CDT
>>Empaths and the expectation of payment for services is certainly a recurring theme. I'm truly curious what those who demand or expect payment do with the money you may or may not deserve. What really are your base needs? What are you in the Guild for or expect out of being in the Guild?

Szrael is a S'Kra Mur and a member of one of the Musparan branches of Sraan Malk. Her sense of honor and "worthiness" is therefore tied up in her ability to negotiate or haggle. Szrael views healing as a Trade endeavor, just like making and selling gwethdesuans, armor, backpacks, or what-have-you. So she always negotiates the price up front. Her negotiations have nothing to do with whether or not she needs money.

Szrael always gets something in return for her healing, whether the patient knows it or not. (A future favor or general good will are certainly things worth having.)

She thinks that the southern tradition of the impoverished healer is deeply degrading to those who engage in it, and views such people to be little more than willing slaves, which she finds disgusting. The Southerners think Szrael is a greedy and cruel. This leads to lots of fun conflict.

So in Szrael's case, the money actually has nothing to do with it. She just wants to be paid a fair price, and "fair" depends on what the patient can offer her. Surprisingly, most people aren't willing to haggle at all -- they immediately take offense and quite often insult Szrael for daring to attempt to set her own prices.

Also, I think your Platinum playing may have skewed your perspective a bit, DELVER. Keeping oneself in gweths in prime is actually rather costly (probably 25 plat for a set, once a month, plus more if you get gwethsmashed a lot), and until Dart rolled in the no-more-shield breakage, one had to replace tanned bucklers (15 plat a pop) fairly often as well. Basically, it costs more to "exist" in Prime. A true wood troll hunter, in Prime, cannot afford a set of gweths or a tanned buckler, and certainly cannot afford a set of gweths, all tanned and forged armor, and expensive fluff. Szrael can't afford all that stuff, for that matter, at 45th circle. (Still using the chain shirts from the crossing armor shop -- it costs upwards of 100 platinums to kit oneself out in forged or tanned armor.)

Now, as to everyone saying, "But I give noobs nice gear all the time! It's not fair to make them pay more because they really are actually poor!"

Again, I think that such newbs are in a minority. People outfitting their alts with tons and tons of super fancy crap and then expecting to pay newb prices for healing is the problem here. I wouldn't really blink at a newb with a set of perfect firecats and not much else, but when they have the inventory of a 50+ or greater character, I'm going to have a much harder time suspending my disbelief.

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 03:20 PM CDT
i love the tipping threads, or the complaints about tipping threads for a bunch of reasons. the main ones being that i think it is crappy that people to do not tip adequately, but at the same time, i don't take tips. it is kind of like i am talking out of both sides of my mouth on the issue.

my empath does not take tips because she feels that people work hard for their money, and while healing is not really a walk in the park, it is the choice that she made when she became an empath. she does not really spend much, and she hunts herself to keep her bank account up enough to buy gweths and other stuff that she really wants. she does however, take cookies, cakes, tarts... fun food things. she has been told off for this stance, and has had people choose to not let her heal them.

empaths that DO take tips deserve to be tipped adequately and should prolly be tipped in a manner that reflects the status of the person that he/she heals, and really, your status is reflected in what you wear. it really is inadequate to expect some one to heal you back from the brink of death and give them a gold while you stand there and juggle to keep your skills up.

that being said.. a "please can you heal me" goes a long way too. demanding to get healed is rude, and it has been stated here many many times, you are not entitled to get healed any more than an empath is required to heal you.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 03:54 PM CDT
I appreciate the responses. It sometimes helps if we are retrospective and ask ourselves the more basic questions. The complaints have always been there and probably always will.

A valid point that the last almost 3 years in Plat has skewed my perspective more than when I was only playing in Prime. The Prime economy is just downright obscene nowadays.

While Plat may be easier on the pocketbook in some respects, relative costs are still in play. My perspective on just getting what I need to survive on has been there all along. It's more a minimalist approach. If I'm afraid of losing it why have it.

I've always turned down tips, but that's my personal outlook based on what I feel I need to get through. I do on rare occassions accept a tip but that usually finds its way back into other players hands through an anatomy chart, shield, camb, drinks at the taverns and the like.

Asbhuan
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 03:57 PM CDT
>>While Plat may be easier on the pocketbook in some respects, relative costs are still in play.

Well, it was my understanding that gwethdesuans were not used in Plat, due to the chatter system, which eliminates one of the largest day to day costs in Prime.

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 04:24 PM CDT
>>What really are your base needs?

Ferry fare and vault fees. I can keep up with those well enough, but that doesn't leave me much left for spending money elsewhere. No armor, no weapon, no clothes to cover up my nekkidness, no food/drink if I feel like being social or otherwise immersible in the evironment, no participation in creation systems like forging, no fun and interesting stuff like at festivals, not even basic training stuff like origami or jugglies.

If I get stuff like the above, replacement kills my wealth pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/27/2009 05:05 PM CDT
>Well, it was my understanding that gwethdesuans were not used in Plat, due to the chatter system, which eliminates one of the largest day to day costs in Prime.

Plus festivals and merchants are always cheaper in plat. EZmode ftw.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/28/2009 02:03 AM CDT
>>What really are your base needs?

>Ferry fare and vault fees.

add citizen fees to that

--
If life doesn't need intelligence,
Then why should intelligence need life?
--
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Legeres
http://www.myspace.com/ledge_ear_us
http://legeres.deviantart.com
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/28/2009 07:26 AM CDT
>>I'm truly curious what those who demand or expect payment do with the money you may or may not deserve. What really are your base needs? What are you in the Guild for or expect out of being in the Guild?<<

Truthfully, most of it I spent tipping the clerics and empaths who raise me the rare times I overheal, bleed out from inattention, or combat die. I ALWAYS tip 1 gold/circle of my character for healing, and raising, and usually for dragging, no matter what circle I am. For when I get very, VERY little healing done that wasn't exactly as I asked (like an empath asks if they can heal me when I've got 2 limb abrasions), I'll tip a bit less. Usually, non-critical jobs, I go to Dokt.

I'm tipping 6 plats per raise on Kaeta, 3 to the Empath, 3 to the Cleric. And then there's the gweths, 1.5 plat per death. I get tipped on that magnitude about twice a year.

Anyways, personally, it's about respect as a healer. Seriously, I don't wear a damned "Hug the Empath" apron just because it looks nice. (Actually, I think it looks kind of ugly and needs some alteration if I ever get around to it).
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/28/2009 03:04 PM CDT
>>add citizen fees to that

Zoluren citizenship as an empath or a paladin is free. Not because it actually costs 0 kronars a month, but because there's no compelling reason for you to do things to manage debt there (ie, don't have to steal, don't have to tithe, don't have to keep money there, can task/hunt for quick cash nearby, etc).

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/29/2009 04:00 AM CDT
>>Zoluren citizenship as an empath or a paladin is free. Not because it actually costs 0 kronars a month, but because there's no compelling reason for you to do things to manage debt there (ie, don't have to steal, don't have to tithe, don't have to keep money there, can task/hunt for quick cash nearby, etc).<<

I actually was about to reply, but then I realized you can't be that dense.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/29/2009 01:44 PM CDT
>>I actually was about to reply, but then I realized you can't be that dense.

I'd be happy to listen to how you disagree. Right now, I've got zero reason to pay Zoluren for anything they want to apply to my debt. Zoluren debt doesn't affect me at all, because the characters I play either don't carry that much debt in the first place or have no reason to pay down debt.

This is what I know debt affects:

1)theft
2)tithing (paladin)/donating (cleric)
3)withdrawal of money from a provincial bank
4)something traderish (rep? ability to get new contracts?)

I know I've heard more things, but I can't remember what they were or am unsure (ie, I'm feeling like rangers getting companions are affected by debt but I might be misremembering warrants as debt here). Not a single thing on that list affects my paladin or my empath in any way, either because the benefits provided by that action (ie, tithing) aren't really worth it, I don't need to do it (ie, tithing, theft), or I have convenient ways around the restriction (ie, bank thugs and the premie ability to pull money out of any bank in any province).

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 06:16 PM CDT
The internet ate my reply.

>>I'd be happy to listen to how you disagree. Right now, I've got zero reason to pay Zoluren for anything they want to apply to my debt. Zoluren debt doesn't affect me at all, because the characters I play either don't carry that much debt in the first place or have no reason to pay down debt.<<

Good for you. Now about the other several hundred of us, some who live in Zoluren...

It'd be akin to me having citizenship in Ratha.
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 06:43 PM CDT
i have citizenship in zoulren, and i have been in ratha, my zourlen fees are adding up and i have not been back for more than a pass thru in quite some time. i don't see how you would not have expenses no matter where you choose to reside, not neccessarily daily but making money is a neccessary part of exsisting, but to be honest, that really has NOTHING to do with tipping.

empaths provide a service that you would have to PAY to get any other way, be it thru herbs or an autohealer ( or a mule empath that you are paying rl money to have on a seperate account ). you would not go to the dr and expect to be taken care of for free, and it is silly that you would expect that from an empath. everyone does it differently and everyone has different expectations of what is adequate payment for services rendered. it does not matter what "expenses" the empath incurs, it matters that YOU are expecting some one to do something for nothing so making an agruement about expenses is really not addressing the issue at all.

and before anyone mentions the experience gain from healing i just want to point out 2 things

1. to heal your external and internal left arm bleeder it requires 2 to 4 spells depending on the empath.
2. i can heal a deader with mulitple bleeders and only move my empathy to pondering, the experience gain from healing is really small as you get to higher circles ( and really my empath is not all that big) but i can walk for an hour, working other skills, and get to mind locked

so, don't think of it as tipping, think of it as paying for a service rendered. ( yes i understand that my agruement is a little odd since my empath does not take tips, but it is not because she does not deserve them and DEFINITELY not because other empaths should not get paid well for their services.)
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 06:58 PM CDT
Just to take the unpopular position for a moment:

If you're going to demand it please stop calling it a tip and please stop asking for it after you provide the service.

You want to charge for healing? Fantastic, good for you. But it should be your responsibility to let people know what you expect from them in return for being healed, and not after the fact. I would be delighted to pay up front if any Empath actually demanded it of me; I'm sure plenty of people feel the same. Instead Empaths are given to engaging in the same petulant, passive-aggressive whining after the fact that overrides my deep sympathy for the class with the desire to throw something at them. Like a quadrello. With TKT.

Rev. Reene

"What's the good of having mastery over cosmic balance and knowing the secrets of fate if you can't blow something up?"
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 07:36 PM CDT
Szrael always asks for payment up front if she expects payment. She casts heart link on the patient before healing them so they cannot just say "Thank you!" and run away.

I hate the word tip, and I hate the tip verb. I'd rather the verb was called pay and didn't have that godawful condescending messaging. Szrael does not want you to pat her on the shoulder appreciatively, or whatever it is.

Asking for payment up front very often results in being insulted or attacked though. Almost all of Szrael's PvP incidents have resulted from people flipping out about her asking for payment up front. (Not demanding it after the fact!) I think this says a lot about how people perceive Empaths, and their "rank" in DragonRealms.

Demanding it after the fact would be sort of fun, but yeah. I would understand why people took that amiss.

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 09:05 PM CDT
Also keep in mind that payment doesn't necessarily have to be monetary. Szrael has accepted prayers to Ushnish or Hav'roth from my Cleric before.

~Thilan
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 09:33 PM CDT
>>Demanding it after the fact would be sort of fun, but yeah. I would understand why people took that amiss.

Except even if you're calling it a tip, if you're demanding it at all, it's payment. Which a lot of Empaths are guilty of. (myself included.)

Mind, I've whined my fair share of times at bad tippers, so this is sort of representative of a change in my own mindset; after thinking about it I believe the most sensible course of action would just be to ask for it up front, or otherwise try not to care beyond never healing them again if that's your preference. I guess I'm mellowing in my old age or something, because it's just not worth hassling people over not tipping me well enough anymore.

Stiffing me for payment is another matter entirely, however, and will still send my Empath on the warpath.

Rev. Reene

"What's the good of having mastery over cosmic balance and knowing the secrets of fate if you can't blow something up?"
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 09:43 PM CDT
I try to avoid the word tip if I can, both ICly and OOCly, (see: crappy payment blotter).

I feel like we're essentially in agreement.

I started this thread not because someone gave Szrael a bad "tip" but because they refused to negotiate a fair payment with her, saying that they hunt wood trolls and therefore shouldn't have to pay more than a silver or two.

Szrael did not heal the person since he refused to negotiate.

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 09:58 PM CDT
It's somewhat disturbing that I find Szrael's methods appealing. The idea of payment up front prior to commencing the healing process sounds like a winner, and would result in my empath not having to rely on someone else's so-called generosity. Much like shifting services that have known pricing structures, a healing services price list would be nice.

2 plat per wound that is devastating or above, so if your chest is completely destroyed and I have to take that wound in two stages, it's 1 plat per stage of that wound....

1 gold per insignificant wound... +1 gold for each wound level beyond insignificant, up to a maximum of 2 plat per wound.

I should write a script what will assign a monetary value to each wound and calculate the cost immediately upon "touching" the patient. What an interesting idea...

I like it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 10:24 PM CDT
>>1 gold per insignificant wound...

That's more than a little expensive? It reminds me of this:

http://failblog.org/2009/02/04/verizon-math-fail/
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 10:27 PM CDT
>>script to assign monetary value

That's actually a pretty cool idea. I'd probably have various brackets -- noob, low level, mid level, high level, end game. You could pretty easily have the script spit out a value which could then have a level based multiplier.

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 10:36 PM CDT
>>That's more than a little expensive?<<

That was just an example off the top of my head. The entire idea is still percolating around in my brain as to how I actually want to do it. Szrael's idea of n00b, low level, mid level, and uber level has merit also. Perhaps different pricing structures for circles 0-20, 20-50, 50-100, and 100+, though I'm not sure how I would be able to know that information to incorporate it into a script.

More percolating is required...

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/30/2009 10:43 PM CDT
>>Perhaps different pricing structures for circles 0-20, 20-50, 50-100, and 100+, though I'm not sure how I would be able to know that information to incorporate it into a script.

In TF, the healer bot simply refuses to heal you if you don't use TELLEXP. TELLEXP shows everything, allowing the healer bot to figure out your expected income level even if you yourself aren't aware of it. Then, it waits to be paid the appropriate amount. Script written because somehow stiffing empaths is a problem there as well and the old attitude of LEAN to be healed, NUDGE for poison, and NAG for disease wasn't working so well.

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/31/2009 02:51 AM CDT
>>In TF, the healer bot simply refuses to heal you if you don't use TELLEXP. TELLEXP shows everything, allowing the healer bot to figure out your expected income level even if you yourself aren't aware of it. Then, it waits to be paid the appropriate amount. Script written because somehow stiffing empaths is a problem there as well and the old attitude of LEAN to be healed, NUDGE for poison, and NAG for disease wasn't working so well.<<

I've only been to TF briefly because I was Plat for 17 months, but, that sounds really cool. How the HELL does a script calculate everything to circle check a random profession character?
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/31/2009 02:53 AM CDT
with genie you have the technology

-- Player of Szrael --

Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/31/2009 04:51 AM CDT
>>I've only been to TF briefly because I was Plat for 17 months, but, that sounds really cool. How the HELL does a script calculate everything to circle check a random profession character?

If I remember correctly, it's much simpler than a comprehensive cross-check of skills to calculate circle based on profession. It's more like...

Highest skill < 500 ranks = free healing
Highest skill > 500 ranks = monthly fee
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/31/2009 08:31 AM CDT
>>How the HELL does a script calculate everything to circle check a random profession character?

Saet is just that awesome

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Along with the Fancy Gear You Give Your New Alt 03/31/2009 09:11 AM CDT
I added in charging for my TF empath for a while because i got tired of paying a monthly fee for my empath and everyone else was using. Wanted something in return. I just had the script check the highest skill to put them in different tiers.

~ Highest skill is below 150 ranks FREE of charge
~ Highest skill is below 300 ranks 50 plat a month
~ Highest skill is below 500 ranks 100 plat a month
~ Highest skill is above 500 ranks 200 plat a month
~Price includes use of both me and Gator, trader services, and chatter controlled boat and Rezzing.

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Prev_page Previous 1