Prev_page Previous 1
Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 12:12 PM CDT
Much love for clerics that thump one person then kill another completely unconsented and unprovoked then abuse mechanics by hiding in their homes for 2 days and refusing to come out. Lucky for you some of us (read: not you) aren't whiney babies that report at the drop of a hanky or you'd likely be eating a mech abuse warning right now, especially since you're a repeat offender. I hope you enjoy staring at your furniture because if there's one thing we have a lot of it's patience. Honestly, knowing that you are THAT scared warms my heart almost as much as seeing you struck down a couple times will.

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:45 PM CDT
Dear Entyycment

Thank you for taking care of the garbage problem in the our guild. Sounds like it had been piling up. For years now, folks from other guilds have told clerics to take the garbage they leave in our guild out ourselves, and as soon as a cleric takes their garbage out, they complain that about the cleric. Go figure.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:46 PM CDT
Love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Rev. Reene

Ring the bells that can still ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in.

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:49 PM CDT

Love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Rev. Reene

Oh the irony..

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:51 PM CDT
>>Thank you for taking care of the garbage problem in the our guild.

lol if by taking care you mean making more people sit in the cleric guild waiting for her to get a backbone yeah, I guess you're right. However, lucky for you the real trash is hiding in her house. I hereby declare the guild cleansed. You're welcome.

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:52 PM CDT
Shouldn't you be having an aneurysm about the existence of gwethsmashers somewhere?

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:55 PM CDT

Shouldn't you be having an aneurysm about the existence of gwethsmashers somewhere?

Rev. Reene

If it brings grief to the griefers..I'm all for it.

And I'm over the gwethsmashers..what's your hangup?

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 02:58 PM CDT
>> And I'm over the gwethsmashers..what's your hangup?

This giggling isn't me being hung up over something.

However you seem to have a number of hangups yourself. You should let go of some of that angst, it's not good for you.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:02 PM CDT

>> And I'm over the gwethsmashers..what's your hangup?

This giggling isn't me being hung up over something.

However you seem to have a number of hangups yourself. You should let go of some of that angst, it's not good for you.

Rev. Reene

My hangup is I loved to chuckle when the griefers start whining.

Please..continue.

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:10 PM CDT
Ahahaha like I said stick some lemon juice on the thumb crybaby.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:13 PM CDT
>>Ahahaha like I said stick some lemon juice on the thumb crybaby.

Cute how you act like anyone else is the baby when you're the one hiding.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:14 PM CDT
I can't really dredge up much sympathy for people who allow themselves to be "griefed" by other people sparring each other in their presence and not really interacting with anyone else or doing much of anything that could even remotely be called griefing.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:34 PM CDT
Heh...guess the garbage problem doesn't go away with just one cleansing.

Just for the record- I am all in favor of clerics killing non-clerics in the clerics guild- always have been. I am all in favor of clerics thumping non-clerics in the clerics guild- for whatever reason.

From what I heard- two lower level characters got into some grief with each other in the clerics guild. One gave grief to a cleric and got thumped. Later, the primary character of one of the two lower level characters came in and started shooting in the clerics guild, and that character got killed by a cleric. Oh and the party that was thumped has conveniently married a higher level character for protection from its own mouth.

So now, the married party of the thumpee is looking for vengeance, and so is the party who was trying to kill in the clerics guild? And maybe some other assorted friends, hangers on, and upstanding folks looking for the vengeance against a cleric who would kill in their own guild? Or is it just those two?

And Arwinia posts this on the boards because.....her ingame hubby hasn't been able to avenge her honor yet?

Yeah I have a hard time having much sympathy either Reene.

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:36 PM CDT
not only are you wrong on most of those accounts

nope, i post for amusement

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:38 PM CDT
>> Rp award for you Arwinia/Cerayna. Clap clap clap

Paypal warriors always have the best zingers!

>> From what I heard- two lower level characters got into some grief with each other in the clerics guild. One gave grief to a cleric and got thumped. Later, the primary character of one of the two lower level characters came in and started shooting in the clerics guild, and that character got killed by a cleric.

You heard incorrectly.

It was basically just a bunch of friends goofing off. Entyy's excuse for capping the higher level fellow was "I thought he was going to shoot me" -- even though he had shot Cerayna three times prior to loading his bow the fourth time.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:44 PM CDT
>>From what I heard- two lower level characters got into some grief with each other in the clerics guild.

You heard wrong. Ceranya and someone whose name I can't remember offhand because it struck me as something that wasn't a problem and shouldn't be remembered were goofing off in clerics. There was absolutely no "grief" between them and any remotely rational person would realize that they were having fun. Entyy apparently whispered them and asked them to stop, which they declined. There were several other clerics of level in the room that could have assisted with evicting them, so either Entyy A) did not ask anyone else to assist (she did not ask me) or B) no other Clerics had a problem with it and declined to assist with guild removal.

>>Later, the primary character of one of the two lower level characters came in and started shooting in the clerics guild, and that character got killed by a cleric.

The person that Entyy killed was not shooting anyone. Korsik came in, did nothing visible to the room that would justify death (no taunting, no waving weapons around, no thumping, etc), then ate an AE cast. If he did anything to justify it then it was entirely within whispers. When I saw Entyy prep AE I thought she was going to blow up Ceranya, not Korsik.

>>Oh and the party that was thumped has conveniently married a higher level character for protection from its own mouth.

Not tremendously relevant to the base issue of "grief" at the guild, so far as I can tell.

If people would stop overreacting to people having fun at Clerics maybe this sort of crap wouldn't be such a "problem".

Syralon
Nerevar says, "Are Nadrim's memories intact?"
Dornal gazes intently at Nadrim's corpse.
Dornal says to Nerevar, "No, they are not."
Dornal begins a cheerful ditty on his copperleaf kithara.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:47 PM CDT

If people would stop overreacting to people having fun at Clerics maybe this sort of crap wouldn't be such a "problem".

Syralon

Maybe if these people took their "fun" somewhere else this crap wouldn't be happening at all?

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:50 PM CDT
>> Maybe if these people took their "fun" somewhere else this crap wouldn't be happening at all?

STOP HAVING FUN WHERE I'M SITTING CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SCRIPT

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:52 PM CDT
Reene
"It was basically just a bunch of friends goofing off. Entyy's excuse for capping the higher level fellow was "I thought he was going to shoot me" -- even though he had shot Cerayna three times prior to loading his bow the fourth time"

Syralon
"The person that Entyy killed was not shooting anyone. Korsik came in, did nothing visible to the room that would justify death (no taunting, no waving weapons around, no thumping, etc), then ate an AE cast."

Hmmm seems like there is some disagreement here.

"If people would stop overreacting to people having fun at Clerics maybe this sort of crap wouldn't be such a "problem"."

I agree...sounds to me like Arwinia is overreacting to Korsik getting killed and herself getting thumped. If folks would stop overreacting to such fun everything would be fine.

Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:53 PM CDT
STOP HAVING FUN WHERE I'M SITTING CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SCRIPT

Rev. Reene

Aww Griefer needs a nap?

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:54 PM CDT
>> Hmmm seems like there is some disagreement here.

Tort was there, I wasn't, I defer to his first-hand observations.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 03:56 PM CDT
>>Hmmm seems like there is some disagreement here.

No, there was not.

Ceranya and Person I Can't Remember were playing around with crossbows. Entyy got irritated.

Later, Korsik came in, stood around doing very little, and got immolated.

Pretty straightforward.

>>Aww Griefer needs a nap?

Reene wasn't present during the situation in question, so your trolling here is even weaker.

Syralon
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:01 PM CDT
How am I overreacting? I said that I enjoy knowing that Enty's too afraid to leave her house and I will smile when I see her struck down a few times. Don't see any overreacting, just sure enjoyment.

What happened was Korski entered the cleric's guild and he was shot =X. He's also a good friend of mine so we laughed, he healed himself, Enty got all upset because OMG PEOPLE CAN'T MESS AROUND WHILE I'M SCRIPTING MAGIC and tells us to knock it off. Pretty entertaining since most of our talking was in whispers aside from Tyrun's babbling (<3). I point out that it's not bothering anyone else and she gets even more in a tiff. Whatever.

Korsik comes in and wants to try and see if he can hit Cera with one of his lower weapons (OMG). Shoots Cera 3 times and as he's loading the 4th Enty drops him out of nowhere. No words exchanged, no nothing. Then runs and hides in her house.

I'm not angry at all. I find it completely amusing. Not only do I love the fact that she's stuck in a corner out of fear of being reported for unconsented pvp and mech abuse while waiting for her deaths I also love that you clerics automatically scream OMG GRIEFERS. Nobody was "griefing." Well nobody except for the cleric who seems to think that her way is the only way in the cleric guildhall, even though there were a few clerics that were checked with (all 50+) and they all stated they weren't bothered (contrary to popular belief I'm not out to ruin people's days, had more people than just the queen been upset I'd have moved one room out to let my friend test flinging arrows for a minute even though there were about 5 people juggling, casting, folding paper and creating scroll). Oh yeah, she's also the only person that attacked anybody without provocation or reason. Sure looks like Enty's the griefer here.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:12 PM CDT
Personally, I'm astounded by the fact that somebody with a name like "Entyycement" isn't a proud, noble warrior for the cause of justice.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:20 PM CDT
My my all these post for little ol me?
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:23 PM CDT
Reene wasn't present during the situation in question, so your trolling here is even weaker.

Syralon

And yet you respond. How amusing.

But, not having been there, I have a choice of believing the griefers...or not.

I chose not.

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:25 PM CDT
>>But, not having been there, I have a choice of believing the griefers...or not.

>>I chose not.

Certainly your choice, though when multiple people are stating the facts, sticking your head in the sand doesn't make them go away.

Syralon
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:26 PM CDT
Cool, we're past "you stupid snert griefers rrrrr" and into rolling with the punches/"mmmm i love attention". Puppetmaster and "pfft i don't actually care about this at all *furiously doesn't care, posts for hours straight*" should be coming up soon!
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:28 PM CDT
>> But, not having been there, I have a choice of believing the griefers...or not.

Based on what I've observed on the boards, you seem to lumo "everyone I dislike or disagree with" into the "griefers" category.

Must be lonely where you are.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:28 PM CDT
Notice how he posts that poor Korsik was just minding his own buisness and not doing a thing contrary to Arwinia's post. Not surprising he doesn't have a independent thought from Cealumia's who is just mad at me because Kak thumped her.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:30 PM CDT
>> Cool, we're past "you stupid snert griefers rrrrr" and into rolling with the punches/"mmmm i love attention". Puppetmaster and "pfft i don't actually care about this at all *furiously doesn't care, posts for hours straight*" should be coming up soon!

Who is this magnificent boy?

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:33 PM CDT
multiple people are stating the facts, sticking your head in the sand doesn't make them go away.

Syralon

I haven't seen any facts..just your point of view.

The other two points of view are not reliable.

Sorry.

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:35 PM CDT
>>Notice how he posts that poor Korsik was just minding his own buisness and not doing a thing contrary to Arwinia's post. Not surprising he doesn't have a independent thought from Cealumia's who is just mad at me because Kak thumped her.

As stupid as it might sound, I did not identify "Korski" and "Korsik" as being played by the same person, which they are. Korsik was the one who was killed by you, where as Korski was the one engaged in target practice.

I suppose it's easier to claim that I have no independent thoughts, but given I was there for the entire situation and have no problem with it I don't think it's much of a stretch to object to the characterizations being thrown around here to make you look like the good guy/everyone else as "griefers".

Syralon
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:35 PM CDT
>>Notice how he posts that poor Korsik was just minding his own buisness and not doing a thing contrary to Arwinia's post. Not surprising he doesn't have a independent thought from Cealumia's who is just mad at me because Kak thumped her.

Notice how you aren't arguing my story either which clearly states he didn't speak or look at you in any manner and instead shot Cera while testing a weapon.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:36 PM CDT
>> Not surprising he doesn't have a independent thought from Cealumia's who is just mad at me because Kak thumped her.

I don't remember your paypal warrior ever thumping me, actually.

I do remember him coming in and DBing a few people unconsented and immediately turning around and reporting along with you to avoid retribution, but despite your insistence, I was never involved in that conflict. I was just sitting there.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:36 PM CDT
>>The other two points of view are not reliable

I fail to see how you can call my point of view unreliable when I don't even know you and afaik we have never interacted aside from me laughing at your freakouts over gwethsmashers.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:37 PM CDT
You people defending Entyycement should probably just give up. At least so on this situation in particular.

Entyycement even knows she was in the wrong.

She gwethed saying she was wrong/sorry for what she did and was offering herself up to be slaughtered in return(truth). To be honest she came off like she was in a bit of a panic to be honest, like she was going to get in trouble. Again, because even she knows she was in the wrong.

Why she never came out of the house after I don't know. That's up to her. I guess Arwinia is trying to speed up the process by posting here.

So arguing what story was right and wrong really isn't going to accomplish much.

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:37 PM CDT
>>I do remember him coming in and DBing a few people unconsented and immediately turning around and reporting along with you to avoid retribution, but despite your insistence, I was never involved in that conflict. I was just sitting there.

It's funny how the group calling everyone else griefers are the ones that are constantly breaking policy.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:38 PM CDT
>>She gwethed saying she was wrong/sorry for what she did and was offering herself up to be slaughtered in return(truth). To be honest she came off like she was in a bit of a panic to be honest, like she was going to get in trouble. Again, because even she knows she was in the wrong.

I actually gained a little respect for her at this point

Until...

>>Why she never came out of the house after I don't know.

~Arwinia

-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:42 PM CDT
Yah amazing how he JUST happened to stroll in to test a weapon on you after I asked nicely for you guys to quit. He did it to goad me and you know it as well as I. As much scroll that was going on in there I did miss him shooting you a couple of times. I saw him load and say "I'm going to shewt her" which lead me to believe he was going after me for telling you guys to stop.

You don't like the truth too bad. I was hardly in my house "hiding" as you now get arrested right away for murder in the guild. I got my stuff, spelled up and went back to my guild. Korsik choose to stay hidden even though I went into the building, strolled out the north gate and came back..he never came out. You cry babies are always so quick to assume the worst because I got the best of you and you won't let it go until you "win".
Prev_page Previous 1