Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:43 PM CDT
It's funny how the group calling everyone else griefers are the ones that are constantly breaking policy.

~Arwinia

Since I seem to be the main person using the term griefers..please explain how I'm constantly breaking policy?

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:44 PM CDT
Zytes,

You have the amazing ability to appear even more rediculous after each post. Please continue.

Question though, are you mad at Reene for your gwethsmasher tirade, or did the two of you actually interact in game?
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:46 PM CDT
You're right Jhime I did tell him I was sorry and he deserves retribution. I wish he woulda responded when I was talking to him in the shadows.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:47 PM CDT
Yeah AMAZING how a friend will walk into where he knows his friends are hanging out. AMAZING. Especially considering he sent his empath away.

>>As much scroll that was going on in there I did miss him shooting you a couple of times.

Exactly why 4 arrows total getting fired shouldn't have bothered you, one at Korski and 3 at Cerayna.

>>I saw him load and say "I'm going to shewt her" which lead me to believe he was going after me for telling you guys to stop.

Not with your reporting history. OMG SOMEONE'S MEAN TO ME. REPORT. REPORT.

>>You don't like the truth too bad. I was hardly in my house "hiding" as you now get arrested right away for murder in the guild. I got my stuff, spelled up and went back to my guild.

lol right, that's why you were not able to be contacted or located. RIGHT. Oh yeah, and why you weren't there while I was standing right there the whole time. Seriously, I respected you more when you owned up to what you did on the gweth and offered to make amends for it. Not sure why you backed down and ducked into your house to hide or why you're lying here.

>>You cry babies are always so quick to assume the worst because I got the best of you and you won't let it go until you "win".

No, crybabies screw up and hide in safe rooms. I have no doubt, we WILL win or you'll be stuck in a hole forever. Choice is yours.

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:52 PM CDT
I know coincedences are so weird!!!
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 04:58 PM CDT
>> Question though, are you mad at Reene for your gwethsmasher tirade, or did the two of you actually interact in game?

I do not believe I've ever interacted with Zytes outside of the boards.

Rev. Reene

Ring the bells that can still ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in.

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 05:13 PM CDT
Zytes,

You have the amazing ability to appear even more rediculous after each post. Please continue.

Question though, are you mad at Reene for your gwethsmasher tirade, or did the two of you actually interact in game?

Zonkar

Seriously.. you all need to get over the gwethsmashers. As I said in a pervious post I am over them. They will

either work out fine or the GMS get to deal with it. Saying "gwethsmashers" to my posts is really weak.

About Reene..to my knowledge Zytes has never seen Reene in game. If he should he will treat her like everyone else

until he has a reason not to. I trust Reene will do the same since I've never heard of her bring a board matter

into game.

And if my posts are so rediculous..why even respond?

Zytes
Cleric Of Everild
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 05:32 PM CDT
>And if my posts are so rediculous..why even respond?

I was hoping you would respond with more entertainment. Unfortunately for me, that last post seemed pretty normal. Meh.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 05:43 PM CDT
>Kroski just arrived.
>Cerayna grins.
>Kroski shakes his fist at Tyrun!
Cerayna says, "NAE SIR"
>Cerayna says, "YOU SHALL NOT RAISE A HAND TO HIM"
>Kroski says, "YAE"
>Cerayna says, "NAE"
>Kroski says, "YAE"
>Cerayna says, "You don't listen"
>Cerayna appears to be aiming at Kroski with her cavalryman's slurbow.
>Ysselt stops listening to Syralon.
>Kroski shakes his fist at Cerayna!
>Cerayna says, "Ohmi"
>Cerayna says, "I take it back"
>Kroski closes his eyes and breathes deeply.
>Cerayna says, "Scary fist"
>Kroski begins to advance on Cerayna.Cerayna says, "oh"
>You concentrate on your breathing techn
>Cerayna says, "Or not"
>Cerayna says, "You know I'll shoot you right"
>Kroski scowls.
>Cerayna fires a flint-tipped bolt at Kroski. The bolt lands an extremely heavy hit that deeply bruises the right bicep, barely stunning him!
The flint-tipped bolt lodges itself shallowly into Kroski!
>Exorcist Olinor just went out.
>>Segmere frowns.
>Cerayna fires a flint-tipped bolt at Kroski. The bolt lands an extremely heavy hit that deeply bruises the right bicep, barely stunning him!
>Segmere frowns.
>Kroski says, "I HATH BEEN SLAIN"
>Cerayna says, "Not yet but you can be"
Kroski slaps Tyrun! Ooooh, that HAD to hurt!
>Cerayna laughs at Kroski.
>Kroski says, "I hate your face.

"Cerayna fires a flint-tipped bolt at Kroski. The bolt lands an awesome strike that rips the top layer of skin from his chest and exposes underlying muscle, stunning him!
>Kroski skillfully removes a flint-tipped bolt from his chest leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
>Cerayna says, "I was aiming for your head"
>whis cer Thats enough you guys can step outside and do that..thanks.
>Cerayna whispers, "we're not hurting anybody"
>Cerayna pointedly ignores you.
>whis cer thats not the point this isn't a pub

>Cerayna whispers, "Nobody else is complaining"
>whis cer I am
>Cerayna whispers, "nobody I care about"
>Cerayna says, "You can shoot back if you want"
>Segmere says, "I been shot in a pub"
>Cerayna nods to Kroski.
>Kroski says, "Tyrun."
>Kroski asks, "Can you shoot Cerayna for me?"
Tyrun says, "This place is packed."
>Cerayna says, "Shhh Tyrun"
>Cerayna says, "Don't speak"
>Cerayna says, "It may be construed as distracting to you know"
>Tyrun grins at Syralon.
>Cerayna says, "The dead people"
>Cerayna says, "Or something"
>get my monkYou get a poop-flinging cambrinth monkey from inside your silk pack.
>Cerayna asks you, "Did someone make that likeness of your mother for you?"

>thump cerWith the speed of a striking snake, you thump Cerayna in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking her in the vocal cords. Cerayna clutches her throat, wheezing pathetically.
>Cerayna winks at you.
>Kroski says, "I FROWN AT YE."
>'I cry
Cerayna says, "Nae Korski"
>You say, "I cry"
>Kroski says, "I know."
>Kroski says, "FROWN INDEED"
>Cerayna says, "There shall be no negativity in the cleric guildhall"
>Syralon tosses three of his crystal moons into the air and starts juggling them. He gets a good rhythm going, sending the crystal moons flying high into the air in a nice even pattern, until the end when he deftly catches each one and stops.
>Kroski says, "Oh."
>Kroski says, "My bad."
>Cerayna says, "None"
>Cerayna says, "Don't you worry"
::Lotta scroll::
>Kroski just went out.
>Korsik waves to Tyrun.
>Tyrun exclaims, "Hail, brother in arms!"
Korsik slings an elegant Elven short bow off from over his shoulder.
Korsik loads his short bow with a basilisk head arrow.
>Cerayna moves a target shield to her left hand.
The basilisk head arrow hits a wall and falls to the floor!
>Korsik picks up a basilisk head arrow.
>Korsik loads his short bow with a basilisk head arrow.
>Korsik appears to be aiming at Cerayna with his short bow.uses at some length.
>Tyrun asks, "What brings you to the cleric guild, my friend? Surely the night has kept you absent.
>Korsik says, "To shewt her."
>Korsik lands a vicious strike that punches a hole through the skin on its side, stunning her.
The basilisk head arrow lodges itself shallowly into Cerayna!
>cast kor
>You close your eyes, drawing your closed fist toward your chest.
Seconds later you swing your arm outward, pointing at Korsik as your eyes fix on him in a vehement stare.

Your spirit flows into waves of translucent energy that enwreathe Korsik, swarming around him malignantly.

>Korsik slings an elegant Elven short bow over his shoulder.

>The pained wailing of incorporeal voices accompanies Syralon's spell preparations!
You recognize the spell as Benediction.
Several bolts of flashing silver flame flare into view, churning around Korsik. With surprising speed, they swirl upward with a wailing shriek!
>Shammon blinks.
>Vivideous just went out.
>Korsik skillfully removes a basilisk head arrow from Cerayna's chest leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
>Fingers of spectral flame flicker down your forearms to swirl over your clenched fists for a brief moment.
>>Bolts of flame begin to fall from above like fiery fists of Everild, punching savagely into the ground as collateral energy sprays outward!

A bolt of holy fire strikes Korsik in the head, utterly immolating surrounding flesh and bone in a conflagration of roaring silver flame!

A passerby runs off, screaming for the militia to arrest Entyycement on the charge of murder!

A troupe of guards come charging in! The leader says, "So we've found you, Entyycement! Time to pay the price for your crimes!"

I get dressed and head here to put up MF.

>go shr[Shrine of Ushnish]
In a dark, fetid alley, hard behind the Viper's Nest Inn, you happen upon a small shrine. Kicking away what appears to be rubbish from around it, you reveal a sculpted granite image of the serpent god Ushnish. Seeing that, you realize with a shudder that it is not rubbish you just pushed aside, but offerings of dead rats, uncured, fresh skins and other offal left by devotees of the viper-headed deity.
Obvious paths: out.
.mfget my monkYou get a poop-flinging cambrinth monkey from inside your silk pack.
>Your mind hears Korsik thinking, "Oh Entyyyyyycement."

>think Yes my love?
>Your mind hears Korsik thinking, "Its no fun if you've locked yourself away in your house....
think I'm not in a house deary

think I'm sure you can appreciate the mistake I made, I thought you were gonna shoot me, isn't that too funny!
>Your mind hears Korsik thinking, "Sooooooey! Soooooey! Where you at Entyycement?"

Your mind hears Cerayna thinking, "I call shenanigans"

>Your mind hears Cerayna
thinking, "Considering he had already launched 3 arrows at me...

Your mind hears Korsik thinking, "Here piggy piggy piggy piggy."

think I'll let yah have my death seeing hows I made a mistake in dropping you Korsik

think Please don't lump me with your female friends

Your mind hears Cerayna thinking, "I think most folks round here would lump you in with swine"
think Cerayna is so witty!

You get an odd feeling that someone is watching you. It quickly passes.
>l[Shrine of Ushnish]
In a dark, fetid alley, hard behind the Viper's Nest Inn, you happen upon a small shrine. Kicking away what appears to be rubbish from around it, you reveal a sculpted granite image of the serpent god Ushnish. Seeing that, you realize with a shudder that it is not rubbish you just pushed aside, but offerings of dead rats, uncured, fresh skins and other offal left by devotees of the viper-headed deity.
Obvious paths: out.
Ghost Spookey just arrived.pre rev 25That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement.
The wailing of lost souls accompanies your preparations of the Revelation spell.
>cast
>You notice Spookey slip into a hiding place.
> * Tarandil returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
Out of the corner of your eye, you notice Spookey trying to sneak out.>You notice Spookey slip into a hiding place.
> * Tarandil returns home from a hard day of adventuring.Out of the corner of your eye, you notice Spookey trying to sneak out.

I leave here and head to my guild.

go gui
The monk smiles nervously as you approach and he stammers, "Welcome to our humble guildhall, Divine Essence Entyycement. We are honored to be graced by the gift of your visit. May Truffenyi bless this occasion!"
[Clerics' Guild, Sanctorum]
Dark brown walls paneled with a coarse flowing grain mark this circular chamber. Curved, comfortable-looking sofas are set about some potted acanth trees and you notice a few clerics sitting quietly while reading tomes from the guild's private library. The guild's record keeper sits behind his desk in the corner next to some bins used for storage. You also see a door leading to the guildleader's study, a new charity chest, a silver and gold gilt scroll, and an arched door.
Also in the room: Honorable Rikin who is sitting and Hussar Semgrey.
Obvious exits: east, out.
>go arc doo[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see an arched door, a recessed cellar, a carved deobar archway, and a low building.
Obvious paths: none.
>go arc[Clerics' Guild, Chapel]
The roof of this small, quaint chapel reaches a steep peak overhead, its beams of blond ash polished to a loving glow. The floor is simply covered with a thin length of burgundy carpet that leads up to a square altar, located against the western wall. A shining window of multi-colored stained glass rises up behind the altar, catching the light to transmute it into a cascading glory of rainbowed light that spills over everything in its path like a gift from the heavens. You also see a stained glass window.
Obvious exits: out.

The shining green aura of Korsik's spirit ebbs into your field of vision.
>'Hello
You say, "Hello"

You say, "Korsik so quiet now"

'You gonna talk?You ask, "You gonna talk?"

>You say, "Don't be scared, come out"

>out[Clerics' Guild, Courtyard]
Several wooden benches face the center area of this large courtyard. An older monk is demonstrating the art of the mace to a young acolyte, reminding you of the lesson of diligence from your youth. At the far end of the courtyard, a sicle tree grove is being tended by a withered old monk with a serene look on his face. Opposite the grove, a row of large lunat vats lend an unusual scent to the air. You also see an arched door, a recessed cellar, a carved deobar archway, and a low building.
Also here: Show Fighter Tolena and Trailmaster Manze.
>go arc doo
>[Clerics' Guild, Sanctorum]
Dark brown walls paneled with a coarse flowing grain mark this circular chamber. Curved, comfortable-looking sofas are set about some potted acanth trees and you notice a few clerics sitting quietly while reading tomes from the guild's private library. The guild's record keeper sits behind his desk in the corner next to some bins used for storage. You also see a door leading to the guildleader's study, a new charity chest, a silver and gold gilt scroll, and an arched door.
Also in the room: Honorable Rikin and Hussar Semgrey.
Obvious exits: east, out.
>out[The Crossing, Fostra Square]
Truffenyi Place ends in a broad plaza here, a pleasant river- and pine-scented breeze greeting you in the open space. Several tall, sculpted columns flank a heavily-carved rosewood door that serves as the entryway to the Clerics' Guild. The sounds of muttered chants, invocations and lessons are audible from the building's stained-glass windows. You also see a monk, a windowless mud hovel, and a portico gate.
Obvious paths: south.
>s[The Crossing, Truffenyi Place]
The road here is smooth and clear of debris, the cobblestones underfoot flawlessly dressed. To the north, the way opens into a wide plaza, paved in bright mosaics depicting the gods of Elanthia in their benevolent and terrifying aspects. To the south and west, lie the Tannery and the way to the Rangers' Guild.
Obvious paths: north, south.
Stands of sicle trees shade the intersection here, and continue to line the lane leading west. Your path follows the town wall, which takes a 90-degree turn here from east to north. Over the wall, to the west, beyond the low fruit trees, you see taller, darker vegetation, as though the forest itself is gathering its forces to lay siege to this outpost of civilization set among the wilderness. You also see a town guard, a town guard, and a town guard.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
>Your mind hears Manze thinking, "buzz off ghestor, mind yer own business"
Truffenyi Place runs straight along the north-south axis of the Crossing and leads to the Guilds and Academy, vital institutions of town life. A quiet but constant buzz of citizens and adventurers engaged in missions, commerce, debate and worship fills the street. More pronounced are the peals of amiable laughter and snippets of modest songs that come from Taelbert's Inn, perched proudly on the west curb. You also see a town guard, a town guard, and a squat stone stable with a scarred oak door.
Obvious paths: north, east, south.
>e[The Crossing, Covered Alleyway]
This alleyway runs between Gildleaf Circle and Truffenyi Place. It is covered with a makeshift tin canopy supported by iron nails in the closely-spaced buildings. Although narrow and unpaved, it is free of debris and appears to be frequented for deliveries and shortcuts. An archway on one side leads between the buildings. You also see the Grocer's service entrance and the Baker's side door.
Obvious exits: east, west.
> * Austerious returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
go arch[Waerdmor House, The Courtyard]
An open courtyard fronts the oak-framed house that draws creative minds from around the world. Candles flicker in a few rooms where someone is working late, casting dim light on the large statue of a dragon before the house. You also see an archway.
>powYou feel that your unwavering faith and devotion is allowing you to detect upon great amounts of extra Holy mana.
You reach out with your senses and see dimly flickering streams of Holy energy coursing through the area.
You can tell that you sensed a trace of energy from beyond the adjacent areas.
You sense your Osrel Meraud spell linking you to a brilliant orb of rippling cerulean light, which should last until you release it.
You sense that the invisible warmth provided by the Murrula's Flames spell will last for a long while. You also discern that the magical pattern of your spell will give you an almost certain chance at invoking Murrula's favor upon death.
You have fully prepared the Aesrela Everild spell at a considerable amount of mana.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
>go arc[The Crossing, Covered Alleyway]
This alleyway runs between Gildleaf Circle and Truffenyi Place. It is covered with a makeshift tin canopy supported by iron nails in the closely-spaced buildings. Although narrow and unpaved, it is free of debris and appears to be frequented for deliveries and shortcuts. An archway on one side leads between the buildings. You also see the Grocer's service entrance and the Baker's side door.
Obvious exits: east, west.
>e[The Crossing, Gildleaf Circle]
Mouthwatering aromas, gentle laughter and refined conversation emanating from the quaint twin cottages here make this corner of the Crossing a popular destination. The famed shop of the town's leading purveyor of fine victuals, Barsabe the Halfling, snuggles next to the bakery of Saranna, his wife of many years. Rotund boys scurry between both shops and dart out with baskets and trays laden with fresh delicacies. A narrow alley runs between the two shops and leads west. You also see a town guard.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.
>n[The Crossing, Gildleaf Circle]
Well-heeled folk stroll past on their way south for a bite to eat or to errands in the heart of the Crossing. Draped in rich fur cloaks, velvets and brocades, sporting rings and brooches of rare gems and precious metals, these prosperous burghers seem a far cry from the veteran, hardened adventurers encountered elsewhere within the city limits. They are even more remote from the shanty dwellers of the Middens, who subsist on the outskirts of society. You also see a town guard.
>n[The Crossing, Eylhaar Bane Road]
Eylhaar Bane Road curves sharply here to become the expansive arc of Gildleaf Circle, a broad, clean road with gravel shoulders and terrazzo sidewalks. The footpaths are lined with cultivated beds of azaleas and marigolds between rows of ornamental dwarf fruit trees and dazzling gildleaf shrubs. Ornate gingerbread cottages and elegant townhouses with wrought-iron balconies and grillwork are set back from the curb, behind sturdy gates or thickets of topiary. You also see a town guard, a town guard, a tall stone building, and the Almhara Arch.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
> * Elemental Protector Majebrad Gwellton joins the adventure.
* Haloed Angeliqque Elysiann joins the adventure.
w[North Gate, Gate]
Nearly forgotten and in disrepair, the North Gate sits untended among a cluster of weeds. Night's dim light casts shadows among the impressionistic ridges and gashes covering the sides of the arches: all that erosion has left of once magnificent decorative carvings. Loose stones scattered across the broken pavement threaten to send unwary travelers sprawling.
Obvious paths: east.
>w * Elumkcap returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>You can't go there.
>go arc[North Turnpike, Forest]
Plunging into the woods, the road deteriorates still further into a track of loose stones and cobbles. Brambles, spike bushes, and poison fern line the edges of the turnpike, forming an impassable barrier to anyone who wished to explore the depths of the forest. You also see a crumbling archway.
Obvious paths: north.
>n[North Turnpike, Forest]
Dirt gradually replaces the remaining pavement stones to form a rutted earthen track. The sweet smell of rotting leaves and pine needles wafts from the surrounding woods. The road breaks through the forest, bending to the northeast towards open meadow and farmland.
Obvious paths: northeast, south.
>nYou can't go there.
>nYou can't go there.
>ne[North Turnpike, Meadow]
Clumps of tiny wild flowers hug the dirt road as it winds through the meadow. Towards the northwest, rippling hills cloaked with greenish-brown fields and a large monastery are visible in the distance.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, southwest, west.
>n[North Turnpike, Grassland]
The scent of rotting vegetation rises from a cut by the road where loose rocks and stones mix with the weeds to mark the start of a small gully. To the right of the road, a small herd of cows rests beneath a large oak tree as they chew their cuds and watch a spirited calf chase a butterfly fluttering across the pasture. You also see a brown-robed monk.
>powYou feel that your unwavering faith and devotion is allowing you to detect upon great amounts of extra Holy mana.
You reach out with your senses and see powerfully glowing streams of Holy energy coursing through the area.
You can sense that there is immensely less mana to the south, and far less mana to the northeast.
You sense your Osrel Meraud spell linking you to a brilliant orb of rippling cerulean light, which should last until you release it.
You sense that the invisible warmth provided by the Murrula's Flames spell will last for a long while. You also discern that the magical pattern of your spell will give you an almost certain chance at invoking Murrula's favor upon death.
You have fully prepared the Aesrela Everild spell at a considerable amount of mana.
Roundtime: 3 seconds
> * Linessa returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
pre rev 25You are already preparing the Aesrela Everild spell!
>relYou aren't holding any mana.
You let your concentration lapse and feel the spell's energies dissipate.
Type RELEASE HELP for more options.
>pre rev 25That will disrupt less than a quarter of your current attunement.
The wailing of lost souls accompanies your preparations of the Revelation spell.
> * Hermit Norim joins the adventure.
* Dalcan joins the adventure.
* Sanlisa returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
castYou gesture.
Wisps of pale grey light begin to coalesce as you attempt to intertwine your senses with the spiritual plane.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
>Your spell takes full shape, and you feel your senses grasp tightly onto the veil between the spiritual and the physical.
Your field of vision brightens sharply.
>Your mind hears Manze thinking, "amalane sorry, couple ways you can buy one, from trader, from stable, or from others that selling"
>l[North Turnpike, Grassland]
The scent of rotting vegetation rises from a cut by the road where loose rocks and stones mix with the weeds to mark the start of a small gully. To the right of the road, a small herd of cows rests beneath a large oak tree as they chew their cuds and watch a spirited calf chase a butterfly fluttering across the pasture. You also see a brown-robed monk.
>s[North Turnpike, Meadow]
Clumps of tiny wild flowers hug the dirt road as it winds through the meadow. Towards the northwest, rippling hills cloaked with greenish-brown fields and a large monastery are visible in the distance.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, southwest, west.
>sYou can't go there.
>sBruiser Trislen just arrived.
>sYou can't go there.
>You can't go there.
>Bruiser Trislen just went southwest.
>Your mind hears Volsa thinking, "Gimlias sells horses."
>sw[North Turnpike, Forest]
Dirt gradually replaces the remaining pavement stones to form a rutted earthen track. The sweet smell of rotting leaves and pine needles wafts from the surrounding woods. The road breaks through the forest, bending to the northeast towards open meadow and farmland.
>seYou feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>swYou can't go there.
>sYou can't go there.
>s[North Turnpike, Forest]
Plunging into the woods, the road deteriorates still further into a track of loose stones and cobbles. Brambles, spike bushes, and poison fern line the edges of the turnpike, forming an impassable barrier to anyone who wished to explore the depths of the forest. You also see a crumbling archway.
Obvious paths: north.
>You can't go there.
>sYou can't go there.
>sYou can't go there.
>go arc[North Gate, Gate]
Nearly forgotten and in disrepair, the North Gate sits untended among a cluster of weeds. Night's dim light casts shadows among the impressionistic ridges and gashes covering the sides of the arches: all that erosion has left of once magnificent decorative carvings. Loose stones scattered across the broken pavement threaten to send unwary travelers sprawling.
Obvious paths: east.
You reach out with your senses and see flickering streams of Holy energy coursing through the area.
You can sense that there is immensely less mana to the east.
You sense the Revelation spell upon you, which should last for about three roisaen.
Roundtime: 5 seconds
>e...wait 2 seconds.
> * Vagabond Yautja joins the adventure.
* Executive Tauschen Handel joins the adventure.
e>[The Crossing, Eylhaar Bane Road]
Eylhaar Bane Road curves sharply here to become the expansive arc of Gildleaf Circle, a broad, clean road with gravel shoulders and terrazzo sidewalks. The footpaths are lined with cultivated beds of azaleas and marigolds between rows of ornamental dwarf fruit trees and dazzling gildleaf shrubs. Ornate gingerbread cottages and elegant townhouses with wrought-iron balconies and grillwork are set back from the curb, behind sturdy gates or thickets of topiary. You also see a town guard, a tall stone building, and the Almhara Arch.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
>s[The Crossing, Gildleaf Circle]
Well-heeled folk stroll past on their way south for a bite to eat or to errands in the heart of the Crossing. Draped in rich fur cloaks, velvets and brocades, sporting rings and brooches of rare gems and precious metals, these prosperous burghers seem a far cry from the veteran, hardened adventurers encountered elsewhere within the city limits. They are even more remote from the shanty dwellers of the Middens, who subsist on the outskirts of society. You also see a town guard.
You reach out with your senses and see pulsating streams of Holy energy coursing through the area.
You can sense that there is much less mana to the south, and immensely less mana to the north.
You sense the Revelation spell upon you, which should last for about three roisaen.
Roundtime: 7 seconds
> * Krisalia returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
* Field Medic Kitainya joins the adventure.
A town guard walks in, glancing about with a false look of boredom on his face.
> * Alofian Salveren joins the adventure.
Glimmering red-gold sparks leap errantly off of your body.
>Your mind hears Meadbh thinking, "anyone know what a circle of glowing sunstone is?"
> * Montorian Voso joins the adventure.
* Honorable Silversparks Spiritmender joins the adventure.
* Ahnjel Surendr joins the adventure.
* Thalyssa has disconnected.
exit
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 07:14 PM CDT
If you are going to post a log, please clean it up. Additional logs to follow

Zytes, you can use <<< other poster's words>>> to reply to a specific message. Please learn this and use it.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:02 PM CDT
Flavius, I am not sure I have the time to follow that last post of yours. "So now, the married party of the thumpee is looking for vengeance, and so is the party who was trying to kill in the clerics guild?" I need a lawyer.

I think this board has not changed in the three years I have not read it.

"You're a coward"
"No you're a coward"
"No you're a coward"
"No you're a coward"
"No you're a coward"

You all said your peace, move on.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:03 PM CDT
Hahaha.

HI LAGERBY!

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:21 PM CDT
Lagerby just doesn't want to throw down.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.

I am --- Navak
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:27 PM CDT
I was so excited when I logged into the boards and saw 75 new messages. I was thinking, "Yay! Someone posted something interesting and people are talking about it!"

Yeah, I'm such an idealist. =(

I request a change to the description on the cleric boards. Make it a poem.

"Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here."

I HATE U ALL <cries>

Oh, wait. I'm not the one who's supposed to be dramatic. Sorries. :x

-- Holy Scholar Diarik Erasto, Arcane Researcher, in search of spiritweaving.
http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Diarik
http://tinyurl.com/3ch2oz (Spiritweaving)

Holiness of soul lies within integrity of spirit. - Book of Eluned, Magica Bona
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:29 PM CDT
Ya Lags, been associating with lawyers too much the last year. Was a poor attempt at responding without naming names, since I had it all second hand. Good to see you posting whatever the reason.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:30 PM CDT
Who is Airdry and who made he/she/it the board police?

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:39 PM CDT
Actually it all falls out about like both sides would expect- Caelumia, Arwinia, Syralon, and a few hangers on all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild. Zytes and myself supporting Enty. I am happy with the company I am in.

And I find it all a great much ado about nothing...so I will move on now.

Flavius

Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:47 PM CDT
>> all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild.

Way to miss the point entirely. Though not entirely unexpected.

Rev. Reene

-- Leonard Cohen
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 08:50 PM CDT
>>Actually it all falls out about like both sides would expect- Caelumia, Arwinia, Syralon, and a few hangers on all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild. Zytes and myself supporting Enty. I am happy with the company I am in.

I did not realize you were so blind before this. I didn't even know the location in which the murder took place was remotely relevant. Didn't your lawyer friends teach you how to read?

Holy Gods, not even Entyy and Zytes are taking the position you are. It's just, "This is my pet peeve, here's a way to cram an argument between other people into it, and now I can be holier-than-thou and yell at other people for disagreeing with me."

Talk about much ado about nothing. Have you even seen or read that play? Or at least the movie? You would be... Don John.

-- Holy Scholar Diarik Erasto, Arcane Researcher, in search of spiritweaving.
http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Diarik
http://tinyurl.com/3ch2oz (Spiritweaving)

Holiness of soul lies within integrity of spirit. - Book of Eluned, Magica Bona
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 09:03 PM CDT
lol i like how you edited that btw

AHAHAHAHA especially this part where you try to make it look like you reacted directly to him saying he's arrived "to shewt her"

Korsik slings an elegant Elven short bow off from over his shoulder.
Korsik loads his short bow with a basilisk head arrow.
>Cerayna moves a target shield to her left hand.
The basilisk head arrow hits a wall and falls to the floor! (EL OH EL little bit of something missing there?)
>Korsik picks up a basilisk head arrow.
>Korsik loads his short bow with a basilisk head arrow.
>Korsik appears to be aiming at Cerayna with his short bow.uses at some length.
>Tyrun asks, "What brings you to the cleric guild, my friend? Surely the night has kept you absent.
>Korsik says, "To shewt her."
>Korsik lands a vicious strike that punches a hole through the skin on its side, stunning her.
The basilisk head arrow lodges itself shallowly into Cerayna!
>cast kor
>You close your eyes, drawing your closed fist toward your chest

Nice try, all you've done is proven there was about 5 minutes of friends joking around with each other and you're a liar.

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 09:46 PM CDT
Yo Flavius you forgot to finish your first sentence there let me finish it for you:

Actually it all falls out about like both sides would expect- Caelumia, Arwinia, Syralon, and a few hangers on all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild unprovoked, then hiding in her house for at least a day now and acting like she*'*s some kind of martyr or something.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/27/2007 09:49 PM CDT
>>Actually it all falls out about like both sides would expect- Caelumia, Arwinia, Syralon, and a few hangers on all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild.

Wait, I'm what now?

I'm highly amused, both at the events in-game and the conflict thread itself, but outrage isn't even close to accurate.

Syralon
Nerevar says, "Are Nadrim's memories intact?"
Dornal gazes intently at Nadrim's corpse.
Dornal says to Nerevar, "No, they are not."
Dornal begins a cheerful ditty on his copperleaf kithara.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/28/2007 07:41 AM CDT
Someone jumped the gun, apologized for it, but is now basically acting as though no apology is needed. Korsik is a good guy and not a trouble maker from the times I've been around him. I've had problems with Arwinia, Cerayna and the group before, but we acted like adults and were able to get over it (without anyone killing or thumping anyone) and I consider them to be friends.

I have no problem with clerics killing in the guild when necessary, however, this situation did not require any killing. You cannot police everyone's activities and if their scroll or play with one another bothers you, you have a choice. Either ignore it or move to another location. There are other ways to play out disagreements or discontent - all of which can be done without killing. I remember when killing was a last resort, now it's being used as a peremptory tactic.

Swamp Shaman Tishra Rothem, Shadow Priest of The Locksmith Union
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/28/2007 10:37 AM CDT
>>Korsik is a good guy and not a trouble maker from the times I've been around him.

Way to ruin your entire post.

I am --- Navak
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/28/2007 05:33 PM CDT
Oh, is this the part where I get to chime in?

I was probably more amused by listening to myself babble verbosely the entire time than by the conflict itself.

<<Actually it all falls out about like both sides would expect- Caelumia, Arwinia, Syralon, and a few hangers on all outraged at Enty killing in the clerics guild. Zytes and myself supporting Enty. I am happy with the company I am in.>>

I didn't really sense any outrage from any involved. Perhaps malicious joy at the thought of vengeance...

If I had to bet money on the immaculate design of the IC to boards transition, I'd say this entire boards conflict started over a post by Arwinia to goad Entyycement into making herself look foolish and/or opening herself up to being killed, and forcing any band wagoning "hangers on," who weren't there but felt the need to form opinions on events that they never witnessed in the first place, to also look foolish at the same time.

I'll let the readers be the judge of the success of the operation.

This is Tyrun Talmuron, conflict analyst, reporting. I'll see you again next week folks. Same bat time, same bat channel.
Re: Darling Entyycement 06/29/2007 06:19 PM CDT
Man, oh man... I always get to the party late. Just a few gems I couldn't pass up:

>"Shouldn't you [Zytes] be having an aneurysm about the existence of gwethsmashers somewhere?"
- Reene

He's moved on to "remembering" how other things were abused and changed because of it (such as Malediction).

>"Personally, I'm astounded by the fact that somebody with a name like "Entyycement" isn't a proud, noble warrior for the cause of justice."
- MUGUMBO

I just had to give praise where praise is due. This made my day.

>"You have the amazing ability to appear even more rediculous after each post. Please continue."
- Zonkar

QFT

Fuquois
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page