1 3 Next Next_page
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/20/2016 05:25 AM CST
Armifer, I don't suppose you could take a look at the Shrine of Destruction in the Crossing temple? It has special behavior based on not being telepathically connected, and I don't think it's playing well with the new system.
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/20/2016 10:17 AM CST
The ESP changes are pretty cool, thanks. I think smashers should still break the persons gweth but otherwise great.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/26/2016 01:05 PM CST
>I attempted to sell my albredine ring to the Pawn broker. And he gave me this line that it would be worth more to Moon Mages as a chain, since when do rings break to chains, is this intended?

No idea if that is intended, but I got that line when I was trying to sell my inventory of CRYSTAL rings. But I was able to sell my inventory of ALBREDINE rings with no problem, to the tune of ~5000-5500 kronar apiece.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/29/2016 01:19 PM CST
Since gweths are no longer being broken, are the perma-gweths bought with (I think) premie points now wasted points spent? Or if they're premie-only items bought with game currency, a wasted premie benefit? Will they change to afford some other benefit?
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/29/2016 01:47 PM CST
Normal gweths still have charges, so there's that.

I'm curious exactly how unpopular you have to be for avoiding smash-breaking to have been a primary benefit of a permagweth.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.

They're proud of them."
-Raesh
Re: ESP 2.0 on 11/11/16 11/29/2016 04:42 PM CST
This is the hundredth post about this since the change.

The premium Gweths are exactly the same as they ever were. You now get two, and that's a bit redundant. The GMs are considering how to change the cost. But if you bought it in the past they have said no refunds because you got full function during that time.

The only reason you should have been breaking so many gweths that premium options were really worth it before, would be stealing runs.

If you were getting gwethsmashed so often that you needed unbreakables, I think I'd rather you didn't.
1 3 Next Next_page