1 2 3 5 Next Next_page
Re: This Gweth smashing has gone too far. 04/12/2016 06:45 PM CDT

Thought about a new way to gwethsmash or thump or squelch. Instead of a circle/stat war by one person against another,at least for Jade/Kyan gweths, why not have a battle of votes between one person and another. Example below:
>
You hear the thoughts of Trollguy... "You know I really hate that Jon Snow wasn't resurrected by Melisandre... I mean that's terrible! what's HBO thinking!"

...<to everyone wearing a kyan/jade gweth>

Narisha has requested to mental thump Trollguy if you AGREE please type THINK AGREE otherwise type THINK DISAGREE in the next 60 seconds.

>

>think agree

...<about 60 seconds later>

You hear the anguished cry of Trollguy as his mind is set on fire!
>

>grin evil

You grin evilly.

If there were more think disagrees in the exchange above then the person who requested it would be thumped (perhaps albeit at a lower level) and would be unable to do any mental thumps or think thoughts for some X amount of time. Otherwise, Trollguy would be unable to think again for an hour or more. In fact, it would be nice that the more votes that went against Trollguy the longer the thump time and perhaps 50+ votes against a person would equal a classic GWETHSMASH.
Re: This Gweth smashing has gone too far. 04/12/2016 07:11 PM CDT
How about gweths are taken away, and only MM can use thoughtcast to each other. I'll be happy in my own little world of Moon Magi.
Re: This Gweth smashing has gone too far. 04/12/2016 07:29 PM CDT
<<How about gweths are taken away, and only MM can use thoughtcast to each other. I'll be happy in my own little world of Moon Magi.

More than half the people I have squelched are Moon Mages.
Re: This Gweth smashing has gone too far. 04/12/2016 07:35 PM CDT
They can't thoughtcast while dead.
1 2 3 5 Next Next_page