Prev_page Previous 1 3
ODS 07/15/2004 10:22 AM CDT
Heh...When can I get sponsered to try and join again? Or you guys still holding grudges for me killing members?

~Celesi
Re: ODS 07/15/2004 11:33 AM CDT
I'll sponsor you. Come find me in Polos. Make sure to stay in the open.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia

For me, there is no perfect day.
Re: ODS 07/15/2004 11:58 AM CDT
You can give me money for my campaign for President?

Celesi for President in 2004

Vote Celesi for President for ODS, remember I'm the Best!
Re: ODS 07/15/2004 12:25 PM CDT
>>You can give me money for my campaign for President?

We've already made our donations to the Special Olympics this year.

Re: ODS 07/15/2004 12:27 PM CDT
And to stay on topic, Gryck is a big prissy girl.

:)

Re: ODS 07/15/2004 12:38 PM CDT
Knock it off, this isn't a conflict folder.

Celesi, if you are seriously considering putting in an application, then by all means go ahead. You will need to talk to myself and/or the Commander as well before anything else happens, sponsorship or otherwise.

Gryck
VC
Re: ODS 07/15/2004 12:42 PM CDT
See? Prissy girl!

Re: ODS 07/15/2004 01:25 PM CDT
HAHA...Teeklin...looks like Gryck's inflammation is back.

I am Celesi

Celesi, Commander for ODS in 2004
ODS Sponsored Parties 08/12/2004 07:02 PM CDT
Starting on the 15th of August (at 8:00pm est), the Order of the Dragon Shield will be hosting monthly (and sometimes more than that) parties open to everyone.

Ahem... That means free booze, people. And lemonade and coffee and such for you people who don't drink. <glances askance> There will also be entertainment of some sort, be that singers, dancers, games, or whatever else we think of.

Anyway, most times, the parties will be held in the grand city of Riverhaven, and will begin on the lookout. There are directions at the bottom of this note.

I'll be posting exact dates and times for further parties as we decide what they are, so keep looking for them.

From just outside the Haven West Gate, go: w, go path, s, w, w, s, s, sw, w, w, nw, n, n, climb trail, up, and you're there.

~Surisa Molier
~~Councilor and Events Coordinator for the ODS
Calendar of Events for the ODS 03/23/2005 06:39 PM CST
Ever wonder what the ODS is up to, but don't know how to find out? Well now you can! Visit our new calendar for all coming events and scheduled meetings.

http://my.calendars.net/dragonshield
or, if that one doesn't work for you, try
http://www.calsnet.com/dragonshield

~ Surisa Molier ~
~ ODS Council Scribe ~

Visit us at http://www.orderofthedragonshield.com
ODS Members - please respond if your name is on this list 04/24/2005 08:52 PM CDT
The following characters are listed as active members of the Order of the Dragon Shield, but we have not heard from them in some time. We are aware that several no longer play. This posting is official notice - send an email to me at xxxkerella@wyrblade.netxxxx (remove the "x"es) or xxxsurisa@orderofthedragonshield.comxxx if you wish to remain on the roster. Anyone we have not heard from within 30 days will be submitted to the ODS Council for removal from the roster.

Ellissadrelle Ballenroh
Shadowangelle RevalentinePerrick Ta'Thor
Valren Havero
Angeleca Larensca
Silverdye Truimphall
Corneleus Adamante
Gwenevire Cindel
Tiplan Tarask
Janalynn Roshin
Valkieri Elesander
Dealvo Fozgarteecha
Elohmina
Luxthor Darkmalvitch
Faulalor D'Sundel
Vitarr Lazzingarr
Kalkomar Axebiter
Tiggra D'Thantalon
Rakonnis Schiesty
Phooh T'Cat
Ecky Thumperllotten
Riverdance Stroebel
Risah Myndegrif
Rammos Rogarius
Orcthrasher Starkhorn
Mauryanna FourthMoon
Katralyn Lonestartex
Warmen Doth-Lighter
Pantelliden Clamjuice
Imaeteon Jevonist
Matelar Aethenarian
Chalnoth Pazor
Anista Forfiraes
Butonk Zatini
Daedra D'Arkonen
Jadisia Novindha
Aylwyn Zorresh
Camerleyne DeVerre
Tazzeray de'Tasha
Devorak Fjellman
Taowynn Zidel
Brezadronn Bolthor
Grandiya Blufusion
Taliseau Vae-Salarin
Tilandria Castre
Drazonlaw Vircepai
Cimbaa Paww'Tender
Mikiri Kyern
Quelgash Dinalga
Siobhannic Maridyth

-Kerella Wyrblade
Commander, Order of the Dragon Shield
To all ODS members 05/23/2005 12:10 PM CDT
I was told that you guys got some sort talk on your private boards and my name was brought up... Do me a favor, if you got something to say to me,, come tell me, dont go behind my back and talk about me... and if i got info, i'm not in any order or militia, i share with whomever i want,,, i sure had share a lot of info with ODS... i had so much respect for some of those people that are talking about me,,,, but now i see the true colors. I'm glad i left, bunch of two faces

Blessed be

Volentri, Cleric of Tamsine
-Any day now, my real life will beging-
Bif Naked
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 12:40 PM CDT
Your name was mentioned absolutely one time, by absolutely one person in relation to some information that was brought to us, by someone who has shared everything she knows quite openly with anyone who has asked.

ODS has private boards for their own business, as you well know. As you yourself have been accused of slandering/attacking the BOM on ODS boards (not the general boards, mind you, the uber-secret Council boards), you really have very little room to complain. Or have you already forgotten that fiasco?

As someone whose name has been mentioned in extremely negative light on boards that I did not belong to, I would suggest that if you have a problem with what you THINK might have been said about you on ODS boards, you take your own advice. Otherwise, deal with it and move on.

Even if someone posted something negative about you on a private board, they have that right. Not everyone thinks that Volentri is a wonderful person, just as some people have a strong dislike (hatred, even, I wouldn't blame them) of Kerella. Their characters have a right to feel that way, and they have a right to say it.

>>if you got something to say to me,, come tell me
(sic)

If you have an issue with what you THINK might have been said about you on ODS boards, bring it to me and the person you THINK has slandered your name.
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 01:13 PM CDT
i want to apologize for my post... was wrong of me to include everybody,,, I'm sorry, and Kerella is right, I dont have to be loved by everybody,, god how boring that would be... i just got a little upset,, but i had a little chat with Kerella and everything was straighten out <i hope im spelling right> lol,,, im a fool,, oh well, by the way, i will fight any outcast that come into therengia lands, even thou im gonna die, which i've done a few times.. ok,, take care, bye

Blessed be

Bif Naked
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 03:36 PM CDT
And 90% of the ODS will be happy to die right next to you, Vol. The other 10% probably won't be logged into the game.

In your defense, if the things you relayed to me had actually been said about you were an accurate retelling of the thread, you would have every right to be irate. I sincerely regret that this misunderstanding occurred.

I am willing to bet that whoever is responsible for misleading Volentri has also misled a few other people. If you have been contacted by a member of the ODS and told that you've been labeled an Outcast Supporter, or spy, please contact me in Riverhaven at your earliest convenience. I have been given permission to relay the exact, verbatim message posted on our boards by the person who posted it.

-Kerella Wyrblade
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 06:03 PM CDT
Ah, drama....gotta love it. Rock on Vol, I know how ya feel.

Regards,

Kalkomar Axebiter
Staan Grimis
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 06:09 PM CDT
Heck i could have told you 90% of that order is two faced. why else would they drive out the founders of it. or should i say most of them

Me

Don't run you will only die tired.
I don't give a rip what YOU think.
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 06:59 PM CDT
Before the mods come in here and kick us all out, might I suggest that any further responses along the lines of the last two posts be moved to the IC Conflicts folder? ODS officers will be happy to respond in there.

-Kerella Wyrblade
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 07:33 PM CDT
you can suggest all you like but i doubt its gonna work.

Me

Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 08:27 PM CDT
I agree with Kerella,, i didnt post to start a conflit, i posted to a message across to ODS,,, so if we have some conflicts with ODS or other people,, please lets move it to the conflits folders,, thanks,,, ok i love you, bye bye

Blessed be

Bif Naked
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 10:13 PM CDT
Strange didn't know any founders had been driven off ...som chose to leave of their own free will, some left realms ...but driven off ....hmm an exageration or twisting of the facts to make things seem worse than really are ....or are ye suggesting that I am two faced ....that would be disapointing. fine ye got issues with people or the order but slagging off on an open forum well that disapoints me.

Seek me out and stick a knife in my heart if thats how ye feel or else do me the honor of living ye life and leave those of us who want to make a difference live ours.

Vazar

Founder
Paladin - Order of the Dragon Shield
Re: To all ODS members 05/23/2005 10:38 PM CDT
Naw Vaz i said 90% your in the 10% thats good and i would go to war with you by my side anytime.

Me

Re: To all ODS members 05/27/2005 07:38 PM CDT
Greetings,

I think an earlier post suggested taking any conflicts to the Conflict Folder.

Heed the advice, please.

Mod-Lourda
ODS Members 03/21/2006 10:17 AM CST
A quick note here to ODS members. First off, please remember that the novice auction is this Sunday, the 26th. See news 4 10 for details. Round up those novices, we have lots of great stuff for them.

Also! Those of you that have been waiting for Strike Force to get going again, the wait is over. Please get in touch with me to discuss availability and get signed up. Training begins next week.

Drex
IM: Katyaska
Email: Diame@play.net

Gyfford says, "Maulem your wife is giving me a headache."
Maulem says, "Well, at least I'm not th' only one she does that to then."
ODS Site 03/21/2006 09:28 PM CST
We've been working for more than a week to try to get the site back up, however, it's not in our hands. If you need to communicate with me as the Commander of the ODS, please email me at kerella@wyrblade.net. Watch this folder for future developments, as the site will be relocating to a server we have direct control over.

-Kerella and her player
ODS Website 03/30/2006 11:23 AM CST
Is back!

Some data is still missing, but the vast majority is there, including user information.

Without going into the boring details, a lot of irreplacable information would have been lost without Ishva and lifelesspeople.com. Huge thanks to him for his patience with me, and for restoring such large chunks of the site.

If you were registered on the old site, and can't log in at the new location, drop me an email at kerella@wyrblade.net.

Oh, and the url now is simply: http://www.orderofthedragonshield.com/

-Kerella
ODS Novice Auction 12/16/2006 06:32 PM CST
We're taking a month off this month due to the scheduling conflicts with the real life holidays. We'll resume in January, last Sunday of the month if possible. Watch News 4 10 for details.

Drex
---
Lystid says, "Do I call you Lady high commander Drexiepooh now"
Worrclan says, "The proper term, is madam tea sipper."
Re: ODS Novice Auction 12/17/2006 11:04 AM CST
Understandable, but a shame. Will ODS have a Christmas party this year?

____
Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: ODS Novice Auction 12/17/2006 11:47 AM CST
We don't celebrate Christmas in DR. ;)

---
Lystid says, "Do I call you Lady high commander Drexiepooh now"
Worrclan says, "The proper term, is madam tea sipper."
ODS and the Strike Force 12/30/2006 07:12 PM CST

Heyo,

Can anyone tell me a bit about joining ODS and the Strike Force? Both of them, and the Strike Force in particular, sound like ridiculous fun. My main character is just barely circle 30, however, so I'm not sure what place, if any, he'd have in either group.

Thanks,

-Nyseth
Re: ODS and the Strike Force 12/31/2006 09:47 AM CST
Heyo Nyseth,
You can find out more information on the Order as a whole and Strike Force on our website www.orderofthedragonshield.com Check out our bylaws and such there and read about our various programs, including Strike Force. If you like what you see, check out the Forms section to apply for membership.

Gladiator Maulem~Strike Force Lead

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: ODS and the Strike Force 12/31/2006 09:50 AM CST
Oh and as to circle, our tactics used in Strike Force we've tried to design to where most folks can find something to do in an invasion, and not just dragging dead. If you do join ODS, and choose to try Strike Force, you'll spend a bit of time with Sgt. Sebestyen in our boot camp program, designed to give you a good basis in our tactics. When you feel you're ready, you can choose to move on to our regulars, where we put those tactics to use on generally bigger critters.

Gladiator Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: ODS and the Strike Force 01/03/2007 08:18 PM CST
Just to reiterate and emphasize what Maulem said, there is no circle requirement, or even a preference, for either the ODS or Strike Force. We're just a bunch of like-minded Therengians bound together for a cause and good fun. I was barely 20th circle when I joined both, and we can certainly tell stories on a certain Vice Commander and what circle she was when she took charge of Strike Force. The tactics we practice are meant to enable you to take on an invasion critter that you wouldn't dream of handling on your own. If learning effective teamwork against invasions is something you think would be fun, you would enjoy Strike Force. If our bylaws are something you can endorse and stand behind, the ODS and Strike Force may be a good fit for you.

Kerella
Re: ODS and the Strike Force 01/03/2007 11:52 PM CST

Thanks for the replies. I'll take a look at the website and give it some thought. (And yes, Strike Force sounds up my alley. I really enjoy team efforts, and generally wish I had more opportunity to work with a group.)

-Nyseth
ODS Auction for novices in Haven 01/26/2007 08:20 PM CST
This Sunday the 28th. See news 4 10 for details. Send the novices but please don't feed them extra coin, it's not necessary and it skews the bids.

Thanks,

Drex
ODS Boat Auction 06/01/2007 02:20 PM CDT
Hear ye, Here ye! The Order of the Dragon Shield will be holding an auction of items . . . this time not for novices! Get high quality items at reasonable prices! Proceeds will benefit the launch of the Order?s own ship. (Oh come on, who doesn?t have a boat fund?)

The auction will be held on Saturday, June 9th at 9 pm EST in the Riverhaven Trader's guild auction hall with special auctioneer Ciressa in her debut auction! Come spend a few plats on the stuff you've always wanted!

Individual Items For Sale -

a red-oaken keg carved into the shape of a sleeping dragon (filled with flame-red absinthe, one of a kind brew)
a cocoon woven from shimmering pearlescent spiderweb strands (Web fest cocoon, old, holds lots of small things)
a soot-stained ruby signet ring (smoke ring, Merelew dig prize)
a deep ebony snake ring inset with ruby eyes (exo-longsword)
a silk overdress made from dozens of firesilk orchids overlaid in amethyst hues (altered)
a tightly laced white silk corset with flirty ruffles along the hem (old Fallen Angels corset)
some winged ecru boots (winged boots)
an enameled blue steel flask (filled with flame-red absinthe, one of a kind brew)
a light war mallet with a pierced steel head (swappable ME/MB and LT)
an off-the-shoulder gown of pale golden velvet trimmed in white ermine (wiggle gown)
a muted peach satin garter trimmed with ivory lace (verby garter, Merelew)
a silver-edged purple tower shield engraved with a silver owl device
a cambrinth-clasped leather backpack stitched with the crest of the Warrior Mage guild in silver thread (uncharged)
a white glass orb with deep silver swirls (color changing orb)
a lunch pail painted with images of feasting dragons
a wand of sky-blue crystal delicately etched with starflowers (War Mage only, makes noise or something)
a glittering chain coif with a war face worked in brass links
some colorful silk phoenixes clutching blue lightning bolts (10 stones)
a coiled silver armlet shaped like a snake studded with cambrinth scales (uncharged)
a beaded dark silk reticule
a deep brown leather thigh bag with dangling hawk feathers
a dull lockpick case crafted to resemble a treasure chest
a burlap talisman pouch with an iron gerbil clasp
a black leather artist's portfolio
a sleeveless gown of shimmering white gossamer with a plunging neckline (older wiggle gown)
a silver earring in the shape of a shield emblazoned with a heart
a diminutive cambrinth hand (uncharged)
a rich violet velvet instrument case edged with embroidered golden roses
a white cotton parasol

Bulk Sets For Sale -

a dark gem pouch (War Paint Set)
a boar stamp
a coral paintstick
a storm-grey paintstick
an olive-green paintstick
a sulfur paintstick
a bone-white paintstick

Sable Mask Set -
a sultry mermaid mask embellished with silk kelp leaves and strands of tiny seashells
a trollkin mask with hairy ears and an oddly pointed chin
a purple thistle mask covered in bristled green spines

a black satin gem pouch with a blued-steel raven clasp /w key (Thug Powder Set)
a small army of thug powders in containers, three a bottle

3 Constellation Jewelry Sets

Altered Lady Moon Mage Set -
a silver hip belt woven from delicate links resembling stars dangling tiny shadowlings
a billowing midnight blue greatcloak embroidered with swirling patterns of silver stars
a twilight blue wool shroud batiked with an artistic rendition of the constellations
some delicate sandals of midnight blue brocade spangled with silver shooting stars

Wedding Band Set -
a black jade wedding band with carved hands clasping a diamond heart x2

Gentleman?s Clothing Set -
a pair of deep green suede boots trimmed with golden beads
a shimmering black watersilk tunic
a rich burgundy and gold tapestry vest
a pair of soft black leather pants with side laces

Barb Drinks Set -
a bottle of Cnyr's private stock
a bottle of Cnyr's stout
a bottle of Cnyr's stout

Scrolls Sets (7) -
Set A -
a tattered scroll (Aesrela Everild)
a papyrus roll (Protection from Evil)
a clay tablet (Vigil)
a clay tablet (Compost)

Set B -
a yellowed scroll (Mass Persistence of Memory)
a moldering scroll (Mass Rejuvenation)
a yellowed scroll (Vigil)
a tattered scroll (Huldah?s Pall)
a clay tablet (Compost)

Set C -
a tattered scroll (Bear Strength)
a fine scroll (Compost)
a fine scroll (Huldah?s Pall)
a fine scroll (Vigil)

Set D -
a fine scroll (Darkness)
a wax tablet (Darkness)
a clay tablet (Darkness)
a moldering scroll (Vigil)
a moldering scroll (Huldah?s Pall)
a wax tablet (Compost)

Set E -
a piece of hhr'lav'geluhh bark (Seal of Deflection)
a papyrus roll (Seal of Deflection)
a faded vellum (Vigil)
a tattered scroll (Huldah?s Pall)
a moldering scroll (Compost)

Set F -
a moldering scroll (Glythtide?s Gift)
a moldering scroll (Glythtide?s Gift)
a smudged parchment (Vigil)
a faded vellum (Huldah?s Pall)
a fine scroll (Compost)

Set G -
a tattered scroll (Harm Evil)
a piece of hhr'lav'geluhh bark (Vigil)
a papyrus roll (Huldah?s Pall)
a faded vellum (Compost)
Reminder, ODS for auction for everyone 06/13/2007 11:45 AM CDT
The Order of the Dragon Shield will be holding an auction of items. This time not for novices! Get high quality items at reasonable prices! Proceeds will benefit the launch of the Order's ship, the Dragon Shield. Come spend a few plats on the things you've always wanted!

It's this Friday, the 15th at 9pm EST in the Riverhaven Trader Guild auction hall [not to be confused with the market building]. Since this is Ciressa's debut as an auctioneer, the tables will be closed during this time.
Re: Reminder, ODS for auction for everyone 06/14/2007 06:50 PM CDT

Reply Delete

Revised scroll set list as follows-

a suede pouch:
a faded vellum - Huldah's Pall
a faded vellum - Glythtide's Gift
a piece of hhr'lav'geluhh bark - Bitter Feast
a clay tablet - Compost
a papyrus roll - Protection from Evil
an ostracon - Vigil

a purple pouch:
a tattered scroll - Harm Evil
a moldering scroll - Glythtide's Gift
a tattered scroll - Aesrela Everild
a clay tablet - Compost
a papyrus roll - Huldah's Pall
a smudged parchment - Vigil

a green pouch:
a moldering scroll - Glythtide's Gift
a tattered scroll - Bear Strength
a smudged parchment - Compost

a black gem pouch:
a yellowed scroll - Steelstar
a clay tablet - Darkness
a clay tablet - Compost
a papyrus roll - Seal of Deflection

a blue gem pouch:
a piece of hhr'lav'geluhh bark - Seal of Deflection
a wax tablet - Compost
a wax tablet - Darkness
a wax tablet - Shadow Web
a wax tablet - Shadowling

ODS Novice Auction cancelled for August 08/20/2007 01:55 PM CDT
We're going to take August off and hopefully be set again for September.
Re: ODS Novice Auction cancelled for August 10/09/2007 09:23 AM CDT
Are these over then?

There was an exploded vault and a guy grabbing it all in the name of ODS the other day in Crossing.

Also, is the site being advertised through the Link page the correct site for you?
Prev_page Previous 1 3