Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 04:57 AM CDT
Sent feedback to drfeedback but does anyone know what would get you thrown in here?

[The Vulgarity Room]
The language and/or behavior you've engaged in has landed you here. Please do not ASSIST or REPORT. You may email drfeedback@simutronics.com and request a review of the circumstances leading to your automatic placement in this room by the system after 30 days.
You also see: a book of DragonRealms Policy.

This is a F2P toon, and I don't curse or really talk to alot of people. The only thing I think might make it here is that I pop boxes with a Vardite Key. But not sure how that is against policy or considered vulgar.

Klynlyn
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 07:54 AM CDT
>>Sent feedback to drfeedback but does anyone know what would get you thrown in here?

"The language and/or behavior you've engaged in has landed you here."

>>The only thing I think might make it here is that I pop boxes with a Vardite Key. But not sure how that is against policy or considered vulgar.

Personal view here, but anytime someone uses a line like this I'm even more convinced they did something shady.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 02:33 PM CDT
>> Personal view here, but anytime someone uses a line like this I'm even more convinced they did something shady.

Ok, I'm upfront about what I think I did wrong. I don't have a warning history on that account. I'm not saying its inconceivable I've done something wrong. I'm asking what normally gets you there if I know for a fact you haven't been cursing? The part about using the vardite key to pop boxes that I'm alluding to is the fair amount of scroll it might cause from popping 30-100 boxes at a time. Again I'm not absolving myself of the position that I could have done something wrong, I'm saying given this circumstance, what else gets you in there?

[The Vulgarity Room]
The language and/or behavior you've engaged in has landed you here. Please do not ASSIST or REPORT. You may email drfeedback@simutronics.com and request a review of the circumstances leading to your automatic placement in this room by the system after 30 days.
You also see: a book of DragonRealms Policy.
Obvious exits: quit.

Final Report for Klynlyn's account:
Total Warnings: 0
Total Cautions: 0
Last Warning: Unknown Time
Last Caution: Unknown Time
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 04:59 PM CDT
Hate to tell you this but no one here is going to be able to tell you anything. Staff does NOT discuss this stuff publicly or on the forums. Other players do NOT know what caused you to be there.

Best thing to do is what it says...>You may email drfeedback@simutronics.com and request a review of the circumstances leading to your automatic placement in this room by the system after 30 days.<

Sorry but posting about it here is going to get you Jack, nothing, nada. We don't know why your character is there & staff wont say a word on here.
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 05:01 PM CDT
> I don't have a warning history on that account. <

Oh, missed that. You have probably linked your accounts by credit card or something, did something bad on another acct & now this acct is locked out.

Just a guess on my part, could be right could be wrong but its a thought. (shrugs)
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/21/2021 08:32 PM CDT
Since it F2P probably not. And not using the same email either. I've emailed feedback already, and I wasn't expecting someone to tell me what I did wrong to address my specific problem from simu as I would think they tend to go for the privacy route. Rather, I wanted to know what other thought it could have been or have been outside of bad language for getting placed in the Vulgarity Room. I haven't gotten an email from them for the lockout nor an in game message of it.
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/22/2021 12:05 AM CDT
There is a bunch of stuff that can get you put in there, personally I've not been there but I think it might be a sort of catch all room. I could wrong though, as I said I've not been there to my remembrance. (grin)

Issue is I'd say most folks have no idea what could have tossed you in there from the lack of responses. It could be a million and one reasons. (shrugs)

I'll wish ya luck in finding out what you were put in timeout though. You'll probably be like "oh, that's why" once you find out, LOL.
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/25/2021 12:18 PM CDT
I put my postscript in discord but figured i'd post it here. I didn't get a response till 4 days after my initial email to feedback. My email went straight to the spam folder. Simu-Chris was able to help fix that issue and an hour or so later my issue was resolved. However, I did not find out what "I" did or if the system automated it and booted me. I resent a reply to feedback asking for more information. And as far as I can tell this might be the most information I get out of it.

And yes I'm sure Pureblade will still be sus about this.

Klynlyn/Clynlyn
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/25/2021 01:01 PM CDT
>>And yes I'm sure Pureblade will still be sus about this.

How can anyone be on the internet for two and a half decades and not be sus about everything.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Vulgarity Room 03/26/2021 02:37 PM CDT

Latest reply is a possible VPN false positive on a F2P account. I'm out and doing my thing.