Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/12/2018 02:33 PM CDT
Or was that always a state of being just never expressly mentioned before?

I ask this because a single change was made to https://elanthipedia.play.net/Provincial_Requirements_for_Order_Sanctioning today, the inclusion of one sentence:

> In addition, F2P players cannot be inducted as Order Officers

This feels like an immediate change following my hard inquiry about the creation of an Order/taking over an official but member-less order.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/12/2018 04:18 PM CDT
SECTION 22.6.22 Any player or member of an officially sanctioned Order is free to contact the Administrator of Orders with any specific questions they might have about Orders at DR-OrderGM@googlegroups.com.

Suggest you do as the reqs say & address this to the GMs, especially since you seem to not trust us "players" for info.
Re: Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/12/2018 05:33 PM CDT
>This feels like an immediate change following my hard inquiry about the creation of an Order/taking over an official but member-less order.

It probably was, since I'd bet no one has reviewed, let alone updated, the requirements etc. for years and years until you asked.
Re: Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/13/2018 09:23 AM CDT
Except there are already F2P's in Officer positions. Do you suppose they're all going to get kicked out now?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/13/2018 10:32 AM CDT
The policy was changed yesterday. Jhustis is probably considering what to do about those officers with their orders.

At this point you're just trying to air sour grapes and with your past posting behavior, you're going to get yourself ignored by a lot of people.
Re: Now F2P are barred from being Order officers? 10/13/2018 11:21 AM CDT
>>Except there are already F2P's in Officer positions. Do you suppose they're all going to get kicked out now?

Grandfathering is a common thing for changes in Dragonrealms so quite possibly, no.