(no subject) 06/17/2015 02:25 PM CDT
It becomes more of an issue when you have multiple people playing from the same IP address. Everyone gets unfairly lumped together.

Just like paying for a friends account, who doesn't even live in the same state got both accounts banned because the billing info matched.

So removing a warning you should not have gotten can matter.

Its also like saying they will drop your first speeding ticket in court, when you were not speeding in the first place. Sure it 'doesn't matter' because you got out of it, except that it does.

This was a long time ago, the OP just reminded me of the whole thing, and got me all riled up about it.
Re: (no subject) 06/17/2015 05:13 PM CDT
>> Just like paying for a friends account, who doesn't even live in the same state got both accounts banned because the billing info matched.

FYI onsite can check this to verify it and if they are in fact two different people in two different locations this won't happen.

In the murky quagmire of my past I shared a second account with a friend that paid for the account jointly with me. I was locked out. I wrote lockout and explained we shared the account and the billing info was mine, but promised I wouldn't log into the account for the duration of my lockout. They agreed, so my friend kept being able to access the account.

>> Waiting for my SO to drain and even paying off that massive fine will come in time.

If you need any help paying let me know. I don't mind floating you the money for the fine while you get your stuff sorted out.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!