Delivery not accepted 08/02/2008 02:41 PM CDT
I recieved a task from the minstrel to deliver a package to a street urchin in crossing. No problem except the urchin doesn't want it.

The Crossing, Town Green Southwest]
The hedgerow to the west meets the row of tall lunat trees that separates the Town Green from the commercial traffic on Lunat Shade Road due south. The growth is especially dense here, with no way to slip past either of the living fences. The small thorns on the hedges, to keep out stray livestock in search of prime pasture, look daunting in any case. You also see the Town Pillory and a street urchin.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, west.
>task
You look in your task journal and see the following entry:

A wandering minstrel wants you to deliver a package to a street urchin in The Crossing.

You have performed the following tasks:
5 foraging tasks and 1 searching tasks

>glance
You glance down to see a mud-stained parcel in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>give urchin
The urchin does not look like someone you wish to bother too much.
Re: Delivery not accepted 08/02/2008 02:42 PM CDT
>give urchin
The urchin does not look like someone you wish to bother too much.

try (give package to urchin)

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Delivery not accepted 08/02/2008 02:43 PM CDT
Think you have to do the give command the long way.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Delivery not accepted 08/02/2008 03:20 PM CDT
>>Think you have to do the give command the long way.

Yup, you do. I ran into this issue before, for much the same reason.

Incidentally, Ezruh up in Haven STILL isn't giving tasks, at least not on the Plat side. I haven't tried in Prime recently.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy