Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5
Backstab 01/05/2003 12:07 PM CST
Ok, Ive seen a certain theif backstab me and my friends now a few times.. he has not gotten thugged though.. WHAT THE HECK!.. there is no way this theif could touch me in a million years.. but using backstab he can hit me.. now i dont seem to think this is fair.. He can go rampantly backstabbing people.. while if i attack or if I kill my soul is tanked i cant do anything.. Things better change.. or else
Re: Backstab 01/05/2003 12:31 PM CST
>>Ok, Ive seen a certain theif backstab me and my friends now a few times.. he has not gotten thugged though.. WHAT THE HECK!.. <<

You'll never SEE someone get thugged, and it generally will not be instaneously after the backstab. Thugging only happens when someone is alone.

Backstab is not meant to be used blatantly, but it is meant to be used.

>>there is no way this theif could touch me in a million years.. but using backstab he can hit me.. now i dont seem to think this is fair..<<

There are plenty of spells, roars, etc, around that could be used on me, that otherwise the attacker would not have a chance of touching me. What is different about backstab compared to those other things?

>>He can go rampantly backstabbing people..<<

He cannot.

>>while if i attack or if I kill my soul is tanked i cant do anything.. <<

You chose your guild knowing that. What does that have to do with backstab?

>>Things better change.. or else <<

Or else what? You'll take your 12 premium accounts and all your 30 friends with 12 premium accounts each will quit?

Tam
Re: Backstab 01/05/2003 03:01 PM CST
>there is no way this theif could touch me in a million years.. but using backstab he can hit me..

Thief in question has been training his BS hard and has earned the standing he has to be able to BS you.

He can go rampantly backstabbing people..

There is still the HUGE pain in the butt downside to BSing of being able to get to melee. So no he can't rampantly run around doing it. Tam covered everything else.

Eyoni
Re: Backstab 01/05/2003 04:44 PM CST
if you learned how to retreat you wouldn't have to worry about backstabing..... and while were on the subject i'd like to complain about certain palies using lead..... shouldn't you get that taken away?????

Grey
Re: Backstab 01/05/2003 08:16 PM CST
Id like to add that because backstab is a surprise attack it nulls your parry and shield...both of which you are a master of. Thats why i wouldnt be able to touch you in melee but i was able to stab ya. Also it takes in account the surprise factor. Your perception is crappy compared to my hiding so the surprise effect is greater.

As for not being thugged. You dont know i wasnt thugged because like Tam said a person only gets thugged if they stabbed in public and they will only be thugged when they are alone. And it wouldnt have killed me most likely. Just hurt me pretty bad.

And as for your soul hit, we do lose bonus we have to our abilities for stabbing in public and killing. So we arent able to use certain abilities as easily and we arent able to talk to certain...contacts we know in town.

Oh btw, IG you said backstab was overpowered. Take into account that we have to train 2 skills in order to use the one ability effectively.

Miilo
Re: Backstab 01/05/2003 08:59 PM CST
You mean I was sticking up for Miilo?

Ouch, that one hurt.

Tam
Backstabbing 02/23/2004 10:22 PM CST
I'm aware that Backstabbing can only be taught from Thief to Thief or Non-Thief to Non-Thief. That means that before the change was made, Thieves were obviously able to teach others this skill.

If there is anyone out there who is not a Thief and has ANY Backstabbing skill, please email me at zealous_prophet85@yahoo.com
Re: Backstabbing 02/23/2004 10:32 PM CST
nonthieves can no longer teach backstabbing to other non-thieves.

most of the non-thieves in my "family" have 11 backstabbing ranks. Why? family tradition.

Did I teach them as a thief? no. it was actually from before Schvartz was created. around trailblazer time, you could teach a commoner the skill. some have kept the knowledge. Personally I learned them as my old eloth WM character <since walked, but not before he taught the rest of the family> from a MM named Sam who no longer plays, up to 8 ranks, then the rest of the ranks I learned later from a Ranger who still plays the game so I won't mention the name.

But with the teaching changes they took something that was sort of a neat role-playing thing away.

The same applies to trading ranks for non-traders, and scouting ranks for non-rangers. We can no longer teach these skills among ourselves.

A shame, really.

I remember my bard getting thugged for teaching backstabbing by the crate in riverhaven. I was rather amused by the whole thing. :-)

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:43 AM CST
speaking of backstabbing, why is my shield useless against it? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Use that beer sponge you call a brain!
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:50 AM CST
>>speaking of backstabbing, why is my shield useless against it? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

How would you suggest interposing your shield between you and a knife you don't see coming? That's the point of backstab, it's a surprise attack from hiding that you don't see. Your armor stays on your back no matter what, but shield doesn't, it's an active defense. No see attack = no block attack.

Which brings up an interesting question I don't know the answer to, can you still shield block a Snipe? Or does it bypass shield checks too?

~ Nutawa
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:51 AM CST
because you have your shield in front of you protecting your chest, while someone is sneaking up behind you and stabbing you in the back. :-)

---

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:56 AM CST
well when I can easily search and find the theif in qestion, even watching him. he hides and still backstabs. With clarity, CV, Dig, and GoL up, he should have no chance of hiding with only a equal or less hiding and backstabing, let alone hitting me in the back.

plus if i have the opportunity to evade, i also have the same opportunity to throw my shield in front of the attack.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 12:16 PM CST
>>Which brings up an interesting question I don't know the answer to, can you still shield block a Snipe? Or does it bypass shield checks too?

Snipe != backstab. Even a successful snipe has a bonus to the attack that pales in comparison to a successful backstab, and never bypasses any defenses. The GMs have stated that the purpose of snipe is to remain unhidden, not to deal extra damage. That's why the bonus is so small.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia

It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 12:40 PM CST
Snipe != backstab. Even a successful snipe has a bonus to the attack that pales in comparison to a successful backstab, and never bypasses any defenses. The GMs have stated that the purpose of snipe is to remain unhidden, not to deal extra damage. That's why the bonus is so small.

...to remain cough hidden...

~~Fout Pouz moi, Zien paz moi~~
'Everything for me, nothing from me'

~The mind behind Raydell and many~
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 01:41 PM CST
I don't know what that means...

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 01:53 PM CST
I think backstabbing and sniping are almost two different worlds. sniping can be done from ranged while backstab you have to be at melee. to a certain degree I can see sniping no taking into account a shield defense but backstabbing should equate shield as it does evasion. it's all about reaction time. I'd block with my shield before i moved to dodge something. though the steathly folk also have a valid point, I still feel this needs to be looked at as the arguement for evasion only defense can also be said for shield defense.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 02:28 PM CST
>>I can see sniping no taking into account a shield defense but backstabbing should equate shield as it does evasion. it's all about reaction time.

You didn't see the attack coming! How could you possibly interpose a shield, which you hold IN FRONT OF YOU or at your side, between the knife and your back? That doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe at the last minute you hear the arrow coming, whirl around and interpose while it's in flight. Or maybe you catch just a flash of the thief in time to fling yourself out of the way of a backstab, but no way do you get your shield around in time.

>>Use that beer sponge you call a brain!

I found that very annoying, and rude, the first time I read it when it appeared to be just something you typed in as a response. It now appears to be part of your signature. If so, may I suggest that you separate it with a line or something to make it clear you're not calling every person you respond to a beer-addled idiot? Unless you are doing so on purpose, which would be good to know so I can give that Ignore button another whirl :-)

~ Nutawa
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 02:59 PM CST
which you hold IN FRONT OF YOU or at your side

yup, exactly. if I have the opportunity to DODGE an attack, namely your backstab, do a twirly whirly and spin to evade it then I should more then logically use my shield to block it as well. If we aren't going to equate shield into the defense then why even have evasion as a check? Your logic just cannot be correct by any stretch of the means unless there is no defensive check whatsoever. If at any moment I sense you coming, catch a glimpse of you or have a feeling it's coming, I should be able to use my shield to block it. Any time I'm going to try to avoid something means I preemptively see it coming however small amount of time I have to react. I should not be forced to be limited to only dodge a backstab. I can more easily and more effectively throw my shield behind me in a feeble attempt to block a backstab rather than try to dodge a stab in the back which I also feel is extremely unbalancing.

Even if you don't agree with my opinion, you cannot deny it makes completely more sense or my signature holds true.

Kolaisa

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 03:06 PM CST
Why does no one mention parry?

Steel.

YOU HAVE <insert ability here>!! YOU ARE OVERPOWERED!! DIE GUILD DIE!!!

Now with combat move charts!
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/steelflash
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 03:07 PM CST
The first thing the system checks when your being attacked is evasion pretty much always. Not shield. You don't have enough reaction time to move your shield at all when being backstabbed.

-Ruffles

Always highly controversial, never watered down.
Role-playing is contagious, catch the fever.
http://www.pleaseprey.com/gummi.html
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 03:23 PM CST
that's my point Ruffles, If I have time to dodge, I should have time to block. and/or parry for that matter.

Kolaisa

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 03:45 PM CST
>>that's my point Ruffles, If I have time to dodge, I should have time to block. and/or parry for that matter.

Dodging can equal just flinging yourself out of the way, or flinching -- an instant reflex kind of thing. Shield blocking in the case of backstab means you see the attack and whip your shield all the way around your body while the person's already standing right behind you, in time to interpose it in the small space between the tip of their knife and your back. That's a very different thing than flinching or throwing yourself to the side.

>>Any time I'm going to try to avoid something means I preemptively see it coming however small amount of time I have to react.
>>If I have time to dodge, I should have time to block.

So your argument is that there is no unit of time small enough to preclude moving a shield around from your front/side to the back where someone you didn't see has a knife about to stab you, yet large enough for a knee-jerk reflexive reaction?

>>Even if you don't agree with my opinion, you cannot deny it makes completely more sense or my signature holds true.

I can, and in fact do (and just did) deny that very thing. If you're going to be using arguments like "If I have enough time to flinch I have enough time to haul around a twenty pound slab of wood" then you're using a different time scale than the one I live (and play DR) in.

And I don't drink beer, so your signature's wrong too :-)

~ Nutawa
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 04:04 PM CST
<<that's my point Ruffles, If I have time to dodge, I should have time to block. and/or parry for that matter.>>

I can somehow understand your IC way of thought, however, the ability to backstab is specifically useful because it does not have checks against shield and parry. It does however, have skill checks that can seriously lower the effectiveness of a backstab manuever. They were already mentioned in this thread, so while they might not seem necessarily reasonable IC wise to you based on the explanation given, the ability of backstabbing is powerful - but not overpowered, IMO.

Your character does not have time to block a shield or parry, the first instinct of your character is to dodge NO MATTER WHAT! Why? Because the system is ALWAYS evasion, then shield or parry. And then armor to determine how much damage is calculated. Just giving a rough idea of how it works.

-Ruffles

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 04:31 PM CST
Dodging can equal just flinging yourself out of the way, or flinching -- an instant reflex kind of thing.

yeah well some of us would jerk our shields rather than our bodies.

whip your shield all the way around your body while the person's already standing right behind you, in time to interpose it in the small space between the tip of their knife and your back. That's a very different thing than flinching or throwing yourself to the side.

why? I'm stronger and more reflexive than the average joe being Toggish. My strength can easily "whip my shield all the way around my body" faster than than most gnome can jab a shriike facing at melee.

Just because your perception of time and your view of actions occuring within that time are different doesn't justify your opinion as fact.

If your skill is greater than my stats and shield skill ok great, then prove it by putting in a shield check like their rightfully should be

So your argument is that there is no unit of time small enough to preclude moving a shield around from your front/side to the back

almost, if i can't find somebody in hiding whatsoever with or without spells and bonuses and don't see any form of the attack coming, I shouldn't block with my shield at all. In fact I shouldn't even be able to dodge by those measures. But if I even catch the faintest scent, smallest glimpse, or anything along those lines of an oncoming backstab, then I am totally within my right to block with a shield.

simply put:

If dodge is checked, I should have every right to block. If dodge isn't checked, I have no right to block.

Thanks Ruffles for a little clarity. But the "Because the system is ALWAYS evasion, then shield or parry." still makes my arguement valid in the it still checks shield. If the system is ALWAYS going to check evasion first then shield or parry, then ALWAYS check my shield and parry. Though I hate that logic it makes sense.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 04:41 PM CST
>>If dodge is checked, I should have every right to block. If dodge isn't checked, I have no right to block.

I assume you mean evasion. In that case, the backstab is so quick and precise that even evasion has a penalty to it when it is pulled off successfully.

Just be happy that you can evade at all. No matter how quick you think you can react or how strong or tough you are, if I'm behind you with a knife in my hand 5 foot away, and I stab you and you don't see me stabbing, you die. I ram a knife into your brain-stem and you are dead 10/10 times with no chance of dodging/blocking/parrying anything.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 04:46 PM CST
You only have time to move your body - dodge out of the way. It's instinct because the system is built that way as I mentioned. During a backstab where it's pretty much an immediate thrust of the blade at your vital regions, you do not have time to block with a shield or parry with your blade/blunt. You only have time to do immediate type actions like use your perception to see the incoming backstabber and make his attempts feeble and/or evade the backstabber with your evasion skill.

One of the main benefits of backstab is that it can bypass shield and parry. There are also negative things about backstab and I'm not gonna list all of them, but here's one off the top of my head.

You have to hide at melee, which means your stalking has to overcome a person's passive or active perception to get to melee or hide at melee. Melee is the hardest distance range to overcome someone's perception.

-Ruffles

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 05:25 PM CST
To my knowledge, the following:

When the aggresor attempts a backstab their is first a check of their backstab skill (and im guessing their hiding, and a bonus if they are stalking) against the targets perception. At this step of the attack, determinations for bypassing or penalties to the defenders defense are evaluated. If the aggresor "sees" the thief, with no problem what so ever, then it is very likely the thief will not negate the targets parry or shield. To test this, a young thief vs an older pally, the pally will be able to utilize their shield or parry against the oncomming attack.

Should the defender loose the contest by some pre determined margin, their shield and parry are negated (in what order, I have no clue). These active defenses require the most thought from the 3 active defenses, and while you can try to "fall" out of the way of an attack about to strike your back, utilizing a shield or a blade is nearly impossible. You become aware of the backstab as it peirces your skin, meaning the only viable chance of lessening the damage at this point is squirming away from it (evasion). If evasion at this step is penalized, I dont know.

On the aggresors side it seems a bonus is calculated from the backstab vs perception contest. This bonus is applied to their weapon skill which is then driven against the targets soul evasion in the best case or the targets full defenses in the worst case. The aggresor is also graced with a different 'target' to their attack. Normal attacks mudanely seem to aim at the chest, while backstab aims at the back (a critical area).

This is why a backstab, when done properly, is very lethal. It faces less defense, with some bonus, to strike a critical area. On the other hand, this is why a backstab, when done poorly, is utterly useless, as it will result in a thrust from the shadows which the defender has full defensive power over.

So short story: you can use your shield, you just have to train your eyes.

~~From Hell

"Then look for me by moonlight,
Watch for me by moonlight,
I'll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way."- Alfred Noyes
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 05:29 PM CST
>>yeah well some of us would jerk our shields rather than our bodies.<<

You're going to instantly jerk your shield around behind you?

You're more likely to jerk your arm out of its socket than block a backstab that way.
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 06:17 PM CST
Backstab puts a penalty on all three defense types. It is just harder to get past evasion for various reasons (you can see previous posts or just accept that it's a game design). If you have the perception, backstab is utterly worthless. Everyone is perfectly able to defend against it. Of course, for you its tertiary (you're a pally?) and therefore slower to learn than for other people. Train perception.
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 07:22 PM CST
the backstab is so quick and precise that even evasion has a penalty to it when it is pulled off successfully.

if a backstab is so quick and precise, why can't my shield blocking be that quick? no reason at all.

Melee is the hardest distance range to overcome someone's perception.

no offense but the person backstabbing is at melee for noramlly .5 seconds. But in that .5 seconds, if I still see them I should be able to throw my shield behind me. That just plain makes sense.

You're going to instantly jerk your shield around behind you?

I should be able to jerk my shield around faster and better(depending on skill) than can can evade. In essence, I'm only moving my shield and torso(to an extent) not my entire body fluidly JUMPING out of the way. Jumping out of the way seems far less logical.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 07:31 PM CST
>>no offense but the person backstabbing is at melee for noramlly .5 seconds. But in that .5 seconds, if I still see them I should be able to throw my shield behind me. That just plain makes sense

Agreed, and that's why it works like that now. If you see the person sneaking up behind you or even if you catch a glimpse of them as they start their stab, you can block with your shield.

If you don't see them at all, then like I said, be lucky there is any defense cause the first time you notice the blade is when it's piercing into your flesh.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 07:42 PM CST
Thanks Teeklin, great response. If that's how it really works then I don't have as much of a problem with it and it makes a little more sense to me. Though I have seen a few and still not even had my shield checked. Didn't see it in the attack against my shield in the message . Although that doesn't mean it's not checked, I know my stances had evasion and shield equal. normally id see a shield message once it gets by my evasion on any kind of attack. But that's not been the case. That aside, I'd still like to see shield give what little defense evasion does on an attack that is not seen at all.

Kolaisa

Stabbity, block, you go thud.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 07:55 PM CST
Backstab is great for a certain guild, seems like someone got backstabbed and didn't like that their 30 + stamina didn't save them, or that their 400+ evasion and 300+ shield didn't work or thier 500+ ranks in perception didn't work, wonder who hit em? Soim? ::glances at Soim:: you pickin on folks again?

Backstabing takes more than what it would seem. To pull off a backstab and not thrust takes stealth, lots of it. I can't even one hit a swamp troll with 170's in backstab, and 130's in weapons. I can't even hide at melee on them. Perception plays a huge roll in backstabing critters/pc's. On top of that perception check, evasion check on the backstabee, on top of that the backstaber has to take into account their weapons ranks versus backstabee's stealth/armor/weapons ranks to hope to not get parried if seen going to melee on said backstabee.

On top of that, if we do happend to miss, its a huge balance loss to us, plus we have to have the armor ranks to overcome not being seen stalking to melee...etc, etc...backstabing don't just check evasion/parry/shield....it checks alot of things. And in my opinion is set just right, with that auto point once we get to melee if we're seen...heh...can we say gnome caught with his hand in the tart jar when the lamp is turned on in the middle of the night? Backstabbing is an awesome ability. But its deadly, quick and hits a vital organ if used correctly.

If we thrust on a backstab, guess what, its not a backstab! and can and will be dodged/blocked/or just plain miss...it takes into account alot of things. The GM"s tested it, the GM's like where it stands, should be end of discussion. People have been aruging about it for years, and its been downtweaked quiet abit over the years too. But to the original line of the post.

If you don't see the backstab coming from behind, and you don't have the perception or sense to see us coming, how in the world can you say that you have the right to say, oh, I should be able to do..this is a fanta...wait...this is a reality based game...in reality, you'd have no time to swing that shield around much less yourself around...

wait...wait...I have an idea..yeah, lets let you turn around and face us, I"d love to shove a blade right down the front side of someone's left eye cavity, or right down the center of thier chest slicing every bone in thier ribs right open, or shoving my blade so far down into their mouth and down thier throat and hearing a sickening gurgle...::smiles abit evily:: heh...ok, let everyone face us! I wanna see those crits!

~Dalkin~

If its got two legs and you hear a thud...don't panic...I just killed another one.
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 08:11 PM CST
sorry dalkin, not really feeling your hiding/staling is tough theory because I can see a backstabber while searching yet not even sniff them stalking up let alone they can rehide at will. yeah more perception, more perception. great, I'm fine with that. You're missing my point. If I'm going to be able to dodge an attack of any kind, I should be able to block it with my shield. my defense against a backstab should not be contingent on evasin and perception alone.

Don't be Nutawa, constructive works better then moronic.

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 08:13 PM CST
Sounds to me like backstab is working fairly (as long as all the information posted by the resident......commoners is accurate and I have no reason to believe it isn't)

Mercenary Cerrebus

I'm good at wut I do and wut I do ain't pretty
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 08:19 PM CST
<<why? I'm stronger and more reflexive than the average joe being Toggish.>>

that part is not true. while togs Do have a bonus to strength, they have a penalty to reflex. So you are not more reflexive, you are a bull in a china-shop. S'Kra, Prydaen, Halflings <?>, Elves and Gnomes have bonus to reflex.

---

Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 09:31 PM CST
Ok here are the facts.

If you SEE a backstab coming, its no longer a backstab, its an ambush thrust.

If they ambush thrust at you, you CAN block it with a shield because you saw it coming it wasnt a surprise attack.

If you see them coming, they can still kill you in one hit. Seeing them coming doesnt instantly meant hey have zero weapon ranks, you just have to hope your defense can overcome their offense.

If they get a THRUST and not a BS, they have no bonus to the strength and accuracy of their attack, again, its just a regular ambush.

If the backstab is successful, its from behind you and there is no way possible your going to react enough to even slightly deflect it with a shield. So successful BS cancels out shield, it makes perfect sense and im finding it rather ludicrus that someone is even trying to argue that it doesnt.

Anything I missed? If your going to respond to this, try to put up a compelling arguement, since I havent seen one yet.
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:03 PM CST
<<Don't be Nutawa, constructive works better then moronic.

Huh. That's kind of funny...Nutawa is one of the most constructive posters I've seen on the boards.

~mors gratia artis
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 10:43 PM CST
>>Don't be Nutawa, constructive works better then moronic

So in addition to not understanding the basic laws of physics, time, motion, biology, and the mechanics of DR, you have also displayed (twice now) a complete lack of understanding of the rules of common courtesy and respect. Not to mention a deplorable lack of appreciation for irony, by putting your foolishness on display with every post even while pointing fingers at others.

Rufhelous et. al. have (as always) done a superlative job of demolishing poor logic and petulant self-serving nonsense, so I will refrain from further comment on this subject.

~ Nutawa

P.S. Thanks for giving me a chance to make sure the ol' Ignore button still works!
Re: Backstabbing 03/10/2004 11:44 PM CST
Sounds to me like backstab is working fairly (as long as all the information posted by the resident......commoners is accurate and I have no reason to believe it isn't)

sure, I agree. backstab works fine. Backstab defense I believe is still skewed. I don't know how else to express this because I've said it multiple times. If I am able to dodge an attack, any attack, I should be able to block it with my shield. period. I never knew laws of physics, time, motion, biology, and the mechanics of DR meant there could be no real life logic apply. Even as out of the box logic applies to this, it still agrees that evasion should not be the only check. To put it as simple minded as I can for the few who can't understand my point of view:

I don't see the attack coming, yet I have the ability to dodge it? That makes no sense to begin with but even still why does it only check evasion? It shouldn't. why check one and not the other? If it's going to check evasion, check shield. Parry as well for that matter. If it makes sense to "flinch" and check evasion when you can't even see the attack coming, then it makes perfect sense to "flinch" and check shield. either way we don't see the attack coming, ever. Don't restrict us to only checking evasion. It makes no sense as is in DR, besides the evasion = god nonsense, or RL.

Kolaisa

a complete lack of understanding of the rules of common courtesy and respect? only toward you Nutawa for your sarcasm and bitter attempt to flame my original post. get a grip and grow up.

Prev_page Previous 1 3 4 5